Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 121 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186930 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#226446 - 01/02/11 08:57 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: MissKathy]
Zuleika Offline

I've tried
Click to reveal..
three master builders and they couldn't get it done either. This is partly because there's now a huge crowd there from the first few puzzles. I maybe should have waited to do the Rainbow Totem, but I needed something to work on to try to get another Master Builder. Sigh.

So now I need
Click to reveal..
at least one more Master Builder and the only way to train them is on the mausoleum or wait until tomorrow when I have enough tech points to level up and build the last hut or the sculpture.

I had trouble from the beginning because the original villager I brought with me with
Click to reveal..
building skill turned out to be SLOW both in learning and in moving back and forth. I ended up getting my second master builder just after the first with one of my other original villagers who had already mastered his first skill.
I will not miss this guy. There were no likes or dislikes that suggested he'd be a bad worker or learner.

#226455 - 01/02/11 10:30 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: MissKathy]
Jessl Offline

Well there is another trick...
Click to reveal..

where you can do it with only one master. They only repair the totem while you are playing. So hit them with the lightning as many times as you can, let your master builder work on the totem. When they come back, turn off the game and log on some time later. Then you have enough power for another lightning. The percentage of the totem remains the same when the games is off.
It will take some patience, but it works

Edited by Jessl (01/02/11 10:31 PM)

#226541 - 01/03/11 05:07 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: Rockmower]
JumpyJennie83 Offline

How do I convert them? When I try to do the Challenge she beats the socks off of me shes so quick.

#226586 - 01/04/11 12:25 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: JumpyJennie83]
CherryDrops Offline
Adviser

Click to reveal..
So, finally got the blocking totem down, but I notice the heathens keep going to repair it. Am I going to have to always keep dismantling it?

Nevermind. Ran them away with bees and they stopped.

Edited by CherryDrops (01/04/11 12:55 AM)

#226650 - 01/04/11 11:35 AM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: JumpyJennie83]
ShrinkingViolet Offline
Trainee

I assume you mean the building challenge...? This is because...

Click to reveal..
You need to have obtained the God Warp power. This is the penultimate power you can obtain (I think, not got there myself yet!) You will need to work on your conversion skills!

It does state this in the official guide - do you not have it...?

Sarah

#226659 - 01/04/11 04:57 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: ShrinkingViolet]
Zuleika Offline

Click to reveal..
No, time warp power is not the ultimate power. It's 8 of 11, I believe. But you do need time warp to beat the Master Builder.

#227078 - 01/08/11 12:24 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: Zuleika]
ShrinkingViolet Offline
Trainee

Zuleika

I didn't say ULTIMATE power, I said PENultimate (you do know what that means, don't you...?), but at least I now know I don't have that long to go before I get there... grin

I know the ultimate power is the...

Click to reveal..
Earthquake Power

#227139 - 01/08/11 10:12 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: ShrinkingViolet]
TorNis Offline
Adviser

OMG..so many masked guys wants to blocked graveyard, percentage is getting ridiculous high frown

#227228 - 01/09/11 06:53 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: MissKathy]
Cindy522 Offline

I know I need
Click to reveal..
master builders
, but Ive only been able to get one
Click to reveal..
tribe member to that point
, even while actively/purposefully trying. I do have all levels of construction. I have not
Click to reveal..
gotten the Heather MB converted.

I ONLY want to know if its a glitch that I can only create
Click to reveal..
one Master Builder
, or if its meant to be that way.

We have
Click to reveal..
many other "later" puzzles done
, making me wonder.

Thank you
(I LOVE the cover the spoiler feature, even in the spoilers threads) THIS version is great since we ARE figuring it out ourselves, rather than bizarre unrelated solutions to some puzzles, thanks for that. In this case, I know what I'm looking to do
Click to reveal..
including using the bees, etc, but the one MBuilder is just not gonna be enough

#227494 - 01/11/11 10:49 PM Re: Questions about puzzle 7 (contains spoilers) [Re: Cindy522]
Cindy522 Offline

OK... I got past my question above. Glitch or not, I was eventually able to create more of what I needed! (not a glitch, it finally happened at a point which made sense)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter