Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#239891 - 03/24/16 04:51 PM Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Sorry for the negative post, but I don't enjoy the fact that every building is crowded in the south part of the town when the north part is much bigger and desperately empty. I also don't like the fact that the houses are displayed in a perpendicular way, in an "amercian streets" style (I'm not a native speaker, sorry if I you have trouble understanding what I want to say). Id'love it if the buildings were disposed in a more random way like in animal crossing :

Looks and decorations are very important to me in games (would love more decorations too), so that bothers me a lot. Am I the only one ? (Probably) Do you think it could be changed in the future ?

Edited by Joy42 (03/24/16 04:55 PM)

#239897 - 03/24/16 07:11 PM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: Joy42]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Just be thankful you don't have to listen to the owl talk for ten minutes every time you donate to the museum!! Not to mention all the conversations you have to have with Tom Nook every time you buy or sell. So annoying!
It would be cool to be able to move the houses around but I'm OK with them where they are. I'm turning the north area into a big park.

#239907 - 03/25/16 03:52 AM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: tygerkittn]
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Yes, that's one way to look at it, but for the moment, I think that animal crossing was a more entertaining game.

I find it hard to craft anything in VT due to the lack of decorations, If only we could add bushes (like the ones around the town's square) and pathes, It would add a lot of decor possibilities and give the town a "structure" (right now it just looks like statues and fountains randomly placed in the wild :D).

Being able to move the houses would be awesome !

#239909 - 03/25/16 06:47 AM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: Joy42]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Imagine if they added mail service!
I do like that when you take a gift to someone, they give you a gift back. In AC you have to find the original person and tell them you delivered it, then they give you a gift.
The worst thing about Animal Crossing is that running through the flowers kills them. I'm so glad I don't have to be careful of the flowers in this game!It's easier to get hybrids and easier to water them, too. In AC I always end up trampling at least one flower when I water the garden.
Maybe they'll have bushes and paths and movable houses in an update, they're making changes and adding new things all the time. There's a thread somewhere on here where you can suggest changes. Maybe someone has a link?

#239910 - 03/25/16 07:41 AM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: tygerkittn]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Great ideas tygerkittn! grin Here's the link to the Virtual Town Suggestions thread.

#241722 - 10/17/17 06:38 PM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: MissKathy]
Flizia Offline
Trainee

Loc: probably in a dream
I had a dream about a week ago. In this dream I was able to build a post office for my town. smile

#241982 - 02/08/18 08:22 PM Re: Not liking the way buildings and houses are placed [Re: tygerkittn]
JWStargazer Offline

Loc: Texas/USA
I loved playing animal crossing on my wii! Too bad it isn't where I can play it on my kindle fire hd like I do this game!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter