Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240725 - 07/22/16 05:55 AM I have too much money.
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

I have a million coins in one game (I bought some of it from the app thingy, but I earned most of it!) and half a million in two other games, and $400000 in the other game (100% earned on that one!), and there's nothing to buy except now and then the merchant will have something new and cool.
I have all the furniture I like, all the clothes I like, my house is maxed out in two of my games and I haven't really had much reason in the other games since there's no exciting new furniture or wallpaper or anything.
I'd like a basement and an upstairs and new furniture to fill it, someday, is there any plan for that? Or at least new wallpapers and clothes, that would suffice.
I wanna go shopping but there's nothing to buy! I have a large screen TV, an air conditioner, a grand piano, an upright piano, a drum set, a guitar, a shower, etc, and I love them, but I want more! smile How about a faster computer?
Plus I don't like any of the floors, and only one wallpaper. I'd prefer rare solid colors or simple designs.
I think I already put this in the suggestions, I just wondered if there's any word on new stuff for the store anytime soon?

#241740 - 10/20/17 05:38 PM Re: I have too much money. [Re: tygerkittn]
Flizia Offline
Trainee

Loc: probably in a dream
A GUITAR!? laugh (I like guitars so much)
Where have you bought it?

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter