Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
02/24/24 09:16 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy, Alice Arthagon
30707 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30707 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#241680 - 09/09/17 05:13 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Wow, nothing yet, not even a beta test. Why?

#241762 - 11/01/17 10:28 AM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Utibe]
SilkySpotanus Offline
Trainee

Loc: India
It's been 6 months (half a year) since the last post from LDW. What happened? confused

#241763 - 11/01/17 04:22 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: SilkySpotanus]
Tobie Offline
Adviser

They've been posting mostly on Facebook lately. Here's a link to some pictures they posted... https://www.facebook.com/VirtualFamilies...6344109/?type=3

The house looks pretty nice, at least from those pictures.

#241834 - 12/10/17 05:00 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
I cant believe this! We've waited far too long for virtual families 3. Its not fair how firstly, you didn't even release the game when it was meant to be released but the least you can do is give us regular updates and you don't even give us that either! Very upset Ldw:( You have fans waiting and the fact that you barely even update us just makes me not want to purchase any games from you. ARE you releasing the game before christmas?

#241837 - 12/12/17 03:09 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Samkkgamer786
I cant believe this! We've waited far too long for virtual families 3. Its not fair how firstly, you didn't even release the game when it was meant to be released but the least you can do is give us regular updates and you don't even give us that either! Very upset Ldw:( You have fans waiting and the fact that you barely even update us just makes me not want to purchase any games from you. ARE you releasing the game before christmas?

Where is all that anger coming from, my friend?
Didn't they make it clear that they can't release game right now nor they can give us a date yet?
I know that it is unpleasant to wait but you're waiting them to do something they cannot currently do and they stated it numerous times. They even delayed some features to release game earlier.
What else can they do besides stating the same thing they did for like gazillion times?

#241840 - 12/14/17 06:36 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Arthur Administrator Offline
Lead Designer

Loc: San Francisco
Hi Samkkgamer! (and Everyone Else)

You know you are totally justified in moaning about the wait for VF3. Sorry we are taking so long (I use "we" but it's mostly "me" that's slowing it down).

So, why is it taking so long? 1) Life. Life happens sometimes...I've been keeping things moving, but getting busy with my own little virtual family (my real one) and that takes away my available work time often. 2) Growing the company. I have been working with our partners to keep things growing, keep new (often smaller) projects moving along, and keeping our staff paid and fed and loved. laugh 3) Revisiting what we want from Virtual Families 3. We are so proud of Virtual Families 2, and it really is our baby. We had finished probably 3/4 of VF3 when we stopped and really assessed what it was we were making. Barbara, in particular, has been a huge advocate of making sure that VF3 isn't just VF2 "rehashed". We are adding meaningful, deep changes to it, making sure it is cute and deep and that it shows all the love we are putting into it.

Anyway, sorry again for making you (and everyone) wait so long. I have really cleared my plate from the partners-work and distracting side-games I've been helping with, and we are geared up to have all 4 wheels on the ground at full speed in January. Virtual Families 3, and ONLY Virtual Families 3!! It is mostly done, also, to be honestly.

I've spoken with Barbara and we've agreed to allow a few more leaks of meaningful new content, as well, so you guys can see what we are working on, and so you will have some idea of how much is left to go. Stay tuned for real, meaningful updates!!

With Love,
Arthur

#241843 - 12/15/17 12:59 AM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Arthur]
Debi1214 Offline

Hi Arthur,
Your letter to the mass is heart filled. Being another lover of this game, I can sincerely understand "LIFE HAPPENS". If I remember right, there was a new birth in your family not long ago? Or was that another staff? hahah.. either or, that alone surely can place a hold on anyone.
Thank you for reply and update. I'm sure myself and many others look forward to upcoming messages and peek previews. Have a very Happy Holidays!

Debi

#241845 - 12/15/17 05:38 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Arthur]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Thanks a lot for the heartful letter (and for the update)! smile
As someone who hasn't been much into VF franchise until now, i got a feeling that the game will be full of love and creativity.
I cannot wait to play it but please don't overdo yourself and be sure to enjoy the Christmas wink

#241912 - 01/10/18 06:24 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: Arthur]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
I thought it would be good to post here and let everyone know that I've started a new VF3 topic as a followup to Arthur's promise "to allow a few more leaks of meaningful new content, as well, so you guys can see what we are working on, and so you will have some idea of how much is left to go. Stay tuned for real, meaningful updates!!"

The first sneak peek is a short video made during actual game play in a development build. laugh

#242074 - 04/15/18 01:33 PM Re: For Real...What's Going on With VF3? [Re: LadyCFII]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
Any new updates? smile

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter