Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 76 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#239824 - 03/18/16 07:47 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: frogboy]
crystalwizard Offline

I'm bored with it.

1. there's not enough to do and tools break too easy
2. coins are too hard to get at beginning levels.
3. Only one child and no real interactions with the child.

Because there's very little to do, and tools break so fast, I am forced to do one of two things: put the game down for long periods of time so events can generate or buy coins with real world money. And while I DO spend quite a bit of real world money in games that I stay engaged with, I'm not spending a single cent on this game. Not until there's a whole lot more to do, and it doesn't feel like I'm being forced to spend money in order to play.

#239827 - 03/18/16 08:33 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: crystalwizard]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Money is easy to get for me, but I've been playing awhile. Now they pay me $1100 at town hall to catch bugs or whatever, and the cave is very profitable.
The trick is not to bother with furniture (except a cheap bookcase to store things) or enlarging your house until your income is up.
Making sure you check in a few times a day for the town hall assignments helps, too. Also, fruit trees are a good investment, I'm making 1000-3000 a day selling fruit.
I recommend enacting ordinances to save money in the store and on town projects, too.

#239839 - 03/19/16 11:43 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: tygerkittn]
Ginnygirl Offline
Adviser

I hope the new release comes soon! I resorted to restarting the game to see if I can figure out my lack of hybrids

#239918 - 03/25/16 10:54 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: JudasFm]
crystalwizard Offline

The growth time for kids is really messed up.

The game states everyone ages a year for each real time day. However in reality, that's not the case.

I adopted a child and she started at age four. Now, I will play the game and then close the client several times a day. Because of this (at least I think this was the cause), in the 4 real time days it took the town to clean up the lake, the child went from age 4 to age 20. That needs to be fixed.

#239919 - 03/25/16 11:52 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: crystalwizard]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi crystalwizard. I'm afraid there has been some kind of misunderstanding. The game states that everyone in Virtual Town gets older each day (see attachment). Can you show me a screen capture of what you saw?

Attachments
VT-Aging.jpg

Description: Virtual Town Aging

#240171 - 04/17/16 02:04 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: MissKathy]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Just realized MissKathy is Administrator now
Congrats smile

#240184 - 04/19/16 12:58 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Hydra14]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Thank you Hydra14! To quote Kermit the Frog: "It's not easy being green!" grin

#241547 - 06/19/17 09:41 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Hydra14]
pth Offline

I had the same thing happen for a short time with an air conditioner, which turned out to be completely useless. I had to get my finger on it just right press and hold it down for about ten seconds until I was able to move it.

#242252 - 08/13/18 01:44 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: pth]
Keith94 Offline

I enjoy it although all the towns people should age with their mayor and the mayor's adopted child. You could population wise do that by having the town population be able to mate with each other and have children of their own. Plus I would like to be able to play with the mayor and their children as they age even after they retire. Maybe rather than retirement island you could have a retirement home to check on the retired mayors and the elderly retired towns people. Then you could have the mayor, the mayor's children, and the towns people gradually age past 60 years old to anywhere between 90 years old and 120+ years old at the max. So a little slower rate of aging process of wrinkles being added with additional types of wrinkles, age spots, and age warts work their way in. And once the hair heads toward silvery grey and\or white the hair starts thinning and shortening until they are almost completely bald.

I am partly suggesting this because despite what the game says not everyone ages in fact it is just the mayor and their children that ages everyone else stays the same age throughout entire generations of the mayors and their children.

Edited by Xay (08/20/18 05:01 PM)
Edit Reason: combined 2 posts

#242811 - 04/11/19 08:16 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Keith94]
Bethany Offline

Please make an update to virtual town, please, I'm willing to invest in this game but I need proof it's not a 5 day game. Fix the bugs from August 2015, add features like fishing, better graphics and please update your game!! Not gonna lie, if I cant get an update on this one game 5 years later, I'm thinking you guys CANT update your game. Is there any plans for VT?

Edited by Bethany (04/11/19 08:19 AM)
Edit Reason: Thought reconsideration

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter