Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240475 - 06/03/16 07:44 PM I Just Want to Share a Strange Glitch...
sadboy3000 Offline

Loc: adidas sweatshop
First things first: I swear, this has happened. I would never lie about this. Secondly: I apologize if the pictures don't show up, and thirdly: I have no plans to try and fix this(It's honestly a highlight of each generation when it happens).

So, let me explain how I cause a ghost to arrive: As soon as the baby gets out of the mother's arms, it will spawn onto the right(as in left-right, not correct) kitchen counter. When you praise the 2-year-old standing on the counter, several rare actions(or normal actions, like 'heating up some food') can happen, including: 'unsure what to do', 'bored', or, in the especially rare case, 'lying in repose'. The last rare action I mentioned is, as we all know, the death action. The child will immediately transport to a bed or couch(if you don't have one, then the ground) and lay there. If you immediately drag them away, nothing will happen. If you leave them there too long, your child will die(but the parents won't grieve, and you can pick them for the next gen), and you'll have the soul(you know, the one that waved goodbye).
I did basically all this to get the family in the pic, except whenever the soul left, I would praise/give candy. Once I got these 28 souls, I dragged her away and had an intact little girl smile
Some things about the ghosts:
-You can't control whatever they do/pick them up.
-They switch between being translucent/completely invisible(it's hilarious when they do stuff in the kitchen)
-they eat
-you can send them away
-you cannot choose them for the next gen cry
As for the glitch when I adopted kids( I added a pic that you may not be able to see) and they didn't get names-when it came for the next gen, they had the same likes/dislikes as the dad, looked like the dad, etc. Weird whistle
I've heard people talking about this on other forums, but not on this site. I'd like to know if any of you have had this, or something similar. By the way, I would not recommend attempting to get this glitch, especially if you're low on money. It's fairly random, too. I hope you enjoy these photos(or my story if the photos don't appear grin )

Attachments
image.jpg

image.jpg

#240477 - 06/03/16 07:54 PM Re: I Just Want to Share a Strange Glitch... [Re: sadboy3000]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
There were ghosts in the original Virtual Families game as well, you can read about them here.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241403 - 04/15/17 01:29 AM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: sadboy3000]
username Offline

Virtual family's 2 our dream home

Who the heck is making up these names. I live in constant fear that my child will get bullied. I would certainly appreciate it if make new names. Or pay me to create them. Names like Dora, map, peanut, tux, babette and many others are extremely inappropriate for a child to live with.
Your sincerely ya girl me

#241405 - 04/15/17 02:23 AM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: username]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Idols is a magical place, so the names should be a little "extra" smile

#241406 - 04/15/17 07:17 AM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: eyeshigh]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: eyeshigh
Idols is a magical place, so the names should be a little "extra" smile

I think you meant Isola by idols? Autocorrect?
Btw i don't think vf series take place in Isola.

#241407 - 04/15/17 07:18 PM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: Hydra14]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Yes. Autocorrect is evil.

LDW is Isola. I am pretty sure everything is on Isola - just not all in the same time frame.

#241408 - 04/16/17 07:13 AM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: eyeshigh]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

so do you think VF happens on isola but years after VV stuff?
Interesting theory. smile

#241409 - 04/17/17 01:32 PM Re: Complaint 🙁😢 [Re: Hydra14]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

I absolutely believe that. There are some collectibles that are similar, and I've always thought the aquarium for the kids is from Fish Tycoon.

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter