Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 122 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241395 - 04/05/17 08:55 PM Can we get some info on a update?
Erparus Offline

I know there's been recent announcements about anot update for virtual town, but can anyone give us some info on possible features included? I know you get a lot of complaints about the wait, but giving some info would give us something the look forward to!

#241402 - 04/14/17 09:28 AM Re: Can we get some info on a update? [Re: Erparus]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
I can't wait for a virtual town update. I hope we can get married to the townies or someone. I also hope we can have children of our own , maybe a limit of 3. It adds more story to the game.

#241542 - 06/13/17 03:06 PM Re: Can we get some info on a update? [Re: Samkkgamer786]
akard Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
Question which will come out first an update to virtual town or virtual families 3

#241607 - 07/16/17 05:59 AM Re: Can we get some info on a update? [Re: akard]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

This is from the google play page
"WHAT'S NEW

We've been working all summer to prepare some new surprises for you - keep your eyes peeled in the next few weeks for new features and rewards!
This update has:
- new functionality to support in-game offers and giveaways
- optimizations to make the game run smoother for some players who experience freezing or hanging during the game's loading screen
- black screen ad fix
- upgraded back-end
- a couple other bug fixes
Thanks for playing!"

So basically the new update will improve ads. yay.

#241610 - 07/17/17 04:11 PM Re: Can we get some info on a update? [Re: tygerkittn]
Veggies Offline

They posted that update almost a year ago, and everyone was pretty disappointed that it didn't add more story or other good stuff. If you check the date of that latest update, it's September 2, 2016. The "What's new" description you quoted is about that version.

They did say another update was coming, but they also said it was delayed, according to LadyCFII:

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
There is a Facebook post from a couple of days ago here that explains what is happening. In case you can't see that post, I'll quote it here.

Quote:

Virtual Town
May 30 at 1:00pm ·
Hello to our wonderful Virtual Town fans!!! We thank you all so much for your patience regarding the update to the game. We are still working hard on some hardware compliance and compatibility issues. We want to ensure your player experience is the best it can be. It is still not possible to provide a definite release date for the update, but please know that we will post on here with news as soon as we’re able.

#241697 - 10/10/17 10:00 PM Re: Can we get some info on a update? [Re: Veggies]
scalad Offline
Trainee

It's been over a year since the last update. All they say is it's coming soon. It would be nice if they showed some proof they are actually working on an update. But they are working on a new game which I guess is more important than updating this one

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter