Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 226 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241313 - 02/24/17 02:12 PM Is VF2 different on the Windows Store?
Strong&Fearless Offline

Loc: Far Far Away
Hi guys! I've been playing Virtual Families 2 on my android device for a long time and I just love it! smile Since I got a new laptop, I'm thinking of playing it there too!
I know I can get the game from Last Day Of Work's official site but I noticed that the game is also available on the windows store for FREE!!
So.. I do not know if I should get the game from LDW's website (which costs 10$) or from the windows store for free.

Are there any differences between the two versions of the game or are they the same?? confused "Where should I get VF2 from?...Which one is better?"

Can someone clear it out for me? ^^

#241314 - 02/24/17 03:51 PM Re: Is VF2 different on the Windows Store? [Re: Strong&Fearless]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I believe WS verison is Freemium like Android version, it has in-app purchases and is contently-updated with peeps having lower salaires while BlueSnap version doesn't have content updates (don't have some furniture) and your peeps will have higher salaires. I may be wrong tho.

#241319 - 02/25/17 10:14 AM Re: Is VF2 different on the Windows Store? [Re: Hydra14]
Strong&Fearless Offline

Loc: Far Far Away
Thanks a lot for providing some information, Hydra14! smile
I heard that in the windows store version, we cannot rename the peeps which means it is quite similar to the android version. And I also heard that the quality of VF2 from windows store is lower than the other versions! frown

I wanna get the best version but at the same time I also want to save my money and get it for free. So yeah.. I still don't know where I should get the game from! I hope someone in the forum knows more about this.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter