Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#241338 - 03/06/17 07:30 AM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: supermiguel]
123isolagirl Offline
Consigliere

Loc: *looks up* Huh? Where am I?
Originally Posted By: supermiguel
YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WAITED ALL ETERNITY FOR THIS!!!!!!! It is about time! I was so bummed out when Virtual Villagers announced Fish Tycoon 2 instead of a new Virtual Villagers game and now I am once again ecstatic! I wonder what the theme is going to be this time! Whatever it is, I kind of hope they bring back god powers or some other type of powers because that was by far one of the best new additions to the Virtual Villagers franchise in my opinion! But I second JudasFm, I hope I do not need to spam impregnating the women of my village this time in order to beat the game. I also hope this is not an android exclusive, most importantly, as plans cost too much for android phones around here that I cannot afford, while I do have a laptop eager for new games! I can't wait until more news is presented to us! I really hope to hear some more about the game soon! Thank you for sharing this wonderful find! This just made my day! Man I am so excited!!! laugh

My thoughts exactly! I haven't posted in a while, but I do check the forums from time to time and I have to say that my childhood will finally be complete when VV6 comes out. grin

#241377 - 03/30/17 12:49 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: 123isolagirl]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Click to reveal..

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII

As an aside, since this is the VT forum, I'll only mention that VF3 is still alive and coming along, although it's not finished. The three of us are working on it as diligently as we can. FT2, which was done by the other studio, is also nearly ready for for release. The other studio's work on the next VV is coming along, as well, although it's still a work in progress. smile

The other studio's work on the next VV is coming along

work on the next VV is coming along

next VV is coming along

*Gulp* i think i just had a heart attack shocked

#241397 - 04/06/17 01:21 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Hydra14]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

Loc: w. Tn
I am 'beyond" words to express how I feel about the "future" of V6.
1st off. A "heart-felt" thank you to all the developers.
Hope it has "bits and pieces" of each VV mixed in it.
Exs.
Potions/lab scientists/doctors come together and "develope" "cures".
Children gathering "more" than collectables and mushrooms.
More construction items "besides" huts.
Would "love" to see a "happy ending" to the Chief's daughter's "arrival" and she and he "reign" together over "all" the VV's.
They could go "off" and visit the other tribes and vise versa with the other tribes.

Now this makes my "year" a little "brighter" in waiting for it, and working with younger daughter in "planning" her wedding this Oct.
GBU all.

#241410 - 04/17/17 06:44 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: crosstitcher]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

I "hope" VV6 will have "potions" and a "grand feast", as that would "help" in keeping the "peeps" alive longer and "heal" them faster. "HINT HINT HINT HINT. SMILEY SMILEY SMILEY.

#241411 - 04/17/17 08:32 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: crosstitcher]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
i wish we could spend those leftover tech points shoring up villager stats again.

#241412 - 04/19/17 06:43 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: eyeshigh]
lurker76 Offline

THANK YOU LDW GODS. This news made my YEAR. SO EXCITED. BTW I'm completely happy to let LDW design the VV game as they see fit since they have NEVER let me down!!
I AM JUST GOING TO ENJOY IT.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
BEST NEWS EVER!!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

#241415 - 04/22/17 07:17 AM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: lurker76]
Dandep Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Oooooh.....Can't wait! So EXCITED!! Thank you, thank you. LOVE VV. (VV5 not so much, never was able to actually finish the game, was kind of frustrating to have my peeps work undone while they were in the process of working on it.) Still play VV2 - my favorite. But, whatever you do, I know I will have lots of fun playing it.
Thank you!!

#241416 - 04/23/17 01:16 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: Dandep]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
I was always super frustrated by the heathens interrupting my work too, but I started looking at it as part of the strategy and eventually got such a rush out of outwitting them that it was not frustrating anymore.

#241420 - 04/24/17 05:39 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: eyeshigh]
lurker76 Offline

ME TOO!! I was so ready to throw in the towel on New Believers then I just allowed myself to relax and enjoy the changes instead of fighting them. IT WAS SO FUN. The first time through I learned how to distract them(the best was with a super slow villager) and work around them. The next time through I got a little better until finally I was a pro. SO FUN. CHANGE IS GOOD. Glad I stuck with it. TY TY LDW! SO EXCITED.
I CANT WAIT.

#241421 - 04/24/17 06:42 PM Re: VV6 (nearly) Confimed!!! [Re: lurker76]
crosstitcher Offline
Expert

I have "all" 5 and "still" play all of them. And have/had up to 20 different tribes in some over the years. They were my 1st. download games of "time management."
I "look" at them like I do when I read and re-read my 14 different authors, Jean Aul and Katherine/Micheal Grear, "Ice Age" Prehistorical books.
VV1 was the "beast" to me, after a year of working on it, I "finally" got it done.
VV2 is a "little better" in I "understand " the process of "time management."
VV3-5 was the "gravy", as I became a "true" manager of "time management" by then.
Can not "wait" til the end of the year for me to purchase it, as my Christmas present. Will be looking and reading comments on here. But "will not" use "any tips", to play, as that takes the "challenge" away for me in playing these kind of games. Love to "exercise" my brain as much as I can, now that I am a "senior citizen." HEHEHEHEHEHE.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter