Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241149 - 01/21/17 12:08 AM My Little person became a ghost.
OldMoo Offline

Loc: Orient Point NSW
Hi,
VF2,15th generation.My little man,Bob, became a ghost. He was 60. I picked him up to collect a collectible and half way there he faded and laid on his back in my hand. I put him down and he went into the house. I was unable to pick him up after this. He just went about the house doing what he usually did, browsing web, dusting etc. This went on for hours. I finally closed the game and when I returned he was gone and the new generation screen appeared. But he is still in my family tree and his picture hasn't faded like the others have. Anyone else come across this?
Cheers.

Attachments
VV2.jpg

Edited by OldMoo (01/21/17 12:10 AM)

#241151 - 01/21/17 04:49 PM Re: My Little person became a ghost. [Re: OldMoo]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
How have you managed 6 kids in every GENERATION??

#241153 - 01/21/17 06:38 PM Re: My Little person became a ghost. [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Absolutely, OldMoo! If you search the forums (you can highlight this subforum as the target of that search) with the word "ghost", you can see everyone who has encountered them. It might be helpful to know that it was an issue that was fixed in later versions, and, depending on your place of purchase, there might be an update to resolve it. If you need help, please use the signature in my post to contact us in Support!
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241154 - 01/21/17 07:42 PM Re: My Little person became a ghost. [Re: Xay]
OldMoo Offline

Thanks Xay. I purchased this game through LDW 29/12/16. So I haven't been playing it for long. I didn't really find him to be a problem. Actually if it wasn't midnight and bedtime I was going to see how long he was going to hang around. lol.

#241155 - 01/21/17 08:02 PM Re: My Little person became a ghost. [Re: Samkkgamer786]
OldMoo Offline

Hi Samkkgamer786, Have your heir (no older than 26) have a shower and prepare a meal, eat and leave it on the table. Then marry someone younger or same age. 'Jump' them as soon as they're married when they are happy. Set them both to eat. If they don't have children then you can try every half hour without arguing.I have them make meals 3-4 times a day. Never let them go hungry. Always 'elated'. Shower and mate them every 3-4 years. Maybe take in an adoptee. The shower is the key. (It will also tell you what is wrong when they are sick. Just pop them in there). In doing this your last child leaves home when they are 56 maybe and the parents aren't alone for as long as they would be with just a few kids.It gives you such an variety 'pool' from which to choose your next heir. Cheers.

#241156 - 01/23/17 07:11 PM Re: My Little person became a ghost. [Re: OldMoo]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
THANK YOU XXX I've just has triplets and currently 6 kids does not seem enough.I'm so excited for vf3... Can't wait to have 8 kids haha smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter