Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#241062 - 12/04/16 12:22 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: mal]
Brid Offline

Loc: West Cork - Eíre
@Aviatrix
I know it's been a long time since someone posted here.. I am Desperate.. I tried PM you but your private topic reached their limit, so I had to come back here and ask, not starting a topic about the same thing.
Eh i know it's dead topic but I don't want to start another one and be reverted to here when my answer isn't here yet, so I gotta put it here, if you get my drift, hopefully..

I have a question how long does it take for the townie to um starve now he's going around, saying he's hungry, all the time, now..then so so hungry, then looking for food, in kinda of macabre humorous way.I saw him like following an insect,says fascinated with insect. I think he's getting bloody hungry Eh.. I look back it was gone.. I know they can't eat them but then, oh my mind, vivid, I'm a old RPG gamer see...

So it's been days now, he hasn't asked for any food there's just the pitiful eyes, I have to tell myself he brought this on himself and we don't get the option to evicte him which would be more of a Paragon choice, which I'm being forced to do the Renegade choice, or live with him, and I refuse to live with it so one does what they must aye..

Goddess I hope the update gives us the eviction notice it's turning us into murderous mayors. Lol.

I feel bad and not, Eh I tried to feed and accommodate and when they still get worse and not better you're not in the least appreciated in any form, verbally abused, they give lousy gifts. I've always been polite..then its sorry you don't get anymore Quest done, or fed.. it's time to leave..

This is my justification, do i want my daughter around someone like that, she follows him, he's a bad example.. or worse.. that's the RPG gamer got to find the rationalisation for your action, in your mind. So now that he's just a creep doesn't bother me that he's starving. Am I feeling guilty no not in the least. Ahhhhhhh.. I gotta keep with my creative story or else I won't be able to do it.. I just don't believe I'm asking it on a gaming Forum..

So how long actually weeks,days?
If someone would be ever so kind and answer me if not the instigator herself of all this crazy LOL..;)

So the horrifying question. How long exactly was it for any of you did it take? ... fess up come on... give me the spot on truth..

I've got two of them now I want to get out of there..
I want a peaceful town can anyone blame one the world's crazy enough Virtual Town needs to be nicer..

So right now it's been almost a week and nothing..If in weeks about how many? When do they finally leave the town one way or another.

I also have a nice storage Cellar in my mayor's house filled with food, so my good townies are all getting fed daily hand fed with each quest, then especially if I can't fulfill the task...

@Aviatrix, someone, could you be ever so kind..?

P.S. Someone mentioned it here in this thread and I just to comment my experience with,peep slightly feel the machete, he was sitting there I had a harvest waiting seconds to ripen.

Eh he was waiting there so I pulled out my machete and started swinging it at him,it did literally move him, moved him several times, then he ran away, as he was coming back. had time to harvest before he got there,he gave me the stink-eye.. so they do feel it if you swing it close to them..IME. I chased someone out of my yard with a machete that way, in VT.. Lol

#241067 - 12/05/16 04:35 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Brid]
Veggies Offline

I haven't ever tried it, so I can't say from experience, but Aviatrix confirmed how long it takes to rid yourself of townies this way in this post. Hope it helps you!

#241075 - 12/06/16 11:13 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Veggies]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Yes, it's about 2 weeks.

I started one game over and have discovered it's much easier to get rid of them early. I had 5 townies and a sixth moved in with the bad attitude. I pulled up all my flowers and left the holes and that dropped the Town Beauty precipitously. You only have one move-in or move-out a day, so I had to wait until this morning and she moved out. It seems the last one in is the first one out? Maybe, I'm not sure. It was this time though. I replanted all my flowers and did the morning clean up and that brought the Town Beauty from 28% this morning (!) to 57% this afternoon. with a little clean up tomorrow I should get a new townie, hopefully with a better attitude.

Of course, there's no way anyone brand new to the game would know to do this, unless they're one of those who exhaustively reads a discussion board before starting play.

I started this crew on the bridge and it will be finished tomorrow. I don't remember if I have enough peeps to start on the beach but I still have the pond to do so no worries.

On my other game, where I have 23+ million coins (!!), I am working on collecting all the ultra rare seeds. I need a Jalapa Tree seed and then I will have nothing to do in that game, unless I find that blippin' grand piano. I don't even bother to collect insects or finish quests. I think I earn 30K coins in interest each day. I wish I'd earned $23M in real life in the last year! (That game has never been started over since last December.}

By the way, I saw snow in the game a couple of days ago. Dragonflies are out and caterpillars are in.

#241076 - 12/06/16 11:39 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Aviatrix]
Brid Offline

Aviatrix
How many game days is 2 weeks? I know it plays in real time but does that mean an actual two weeks or does time pass a little quicker.? Eh good to know the quicker you get them out the better..

Oh good so the last one in, is the first one out,eh okay so that gives you another option,eh he was the last one in so.. I let the town disintegrating he still wouldn't leave, it got down to 32% an he wouldn't go.. He just keeps walking around saying I'm hungry I'm, hungry I'm so hungry over his head... one way or another he's going..

Thanks for responding..Aviatrix..
I've got all the insects, save one I have got to find in one game and another game I got all the minerals, but i've keep starting over because of these snarks, but now I'm not going to take it anymore stop starting my game over just to get rid of the rude ones,just get rid of them...

Eh the banana slug l
Elusive sucker, nobody nobody here will actually say where they caught a banana slug will say look where it's wet, a so I hang out at the pond, if it likes to live near water banks.. Eh it's the one bloody insect of all the insects that I have yet to find..

Oh Aye, I had snow in game too, on my birthday in December so that was cool..surprise. Just don't think it stays long enough IN GAME, or snows often enough or hangs in the trees that would be so cool..seeing pristine snow..
RL mean we get a lot of rain here but snow is a rare occurrence then with the crazy weather going on around the world who knows what's going to happen in what country..

Aye I noticed that, no dragonflies but already got my first caterpillar.. well have yourself a lovely day, good holiday, and thanks for answering..

Cheers

#241077 - 12/07/16 06:45 AM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Brid]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Well, you've suffered enough. I don't think you will see a banana slug until springtime, but here is a MAJOR spoiler on how to find them.

Click to reveal..
Banana slugs come out when it rains. You may have to restart the game to repopulate the bugs several times, and they're often just not there. They are rare, after all. Check along the baseboards of the storefronts, along the north bank of the middle river, in the Botanical Garden, and in the grass area behind Town Hall. Then check all those places again; they spawn elsewhere and move north and south towards the middle river so sometimes it takes a minute or two to get to the places I listed. I am pretty sure the one I saw in the BG was on his/her* way to the storefronts and got caught against the fence.

* Banana slugs are hermaphodites. Since this is a family friendly forum, I'll leave it at that.

That is off topic for this thread but that may keep it hidden from the folks who want to know every trick before they even try. smile

Have a great holiday yourself! I hope to visit beautiful Ireland someday.

#241078 - 12/07/16 08:06 AM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Aviatrix]
Brid Offline

@ Thanks Aviatrix ,at last... thank you for putting an end to my suffering well at least till spring.. Lolol..

Again go raibh míle maith agat.. in Irish that translates to a thousand thank-yous.. smile

Very OT... I hope you get a chance to come to visit Ireland, she will welcome you with open arms.You'll love the Forty Shades of Green.. especially in my area Glengarriff West Cork,an Galway county,is most beautiful also.. IMNSHO.. cool
Cheers

Edited by Brid (12/07/16 08:22 AM)
Edit Reason: Spelling error & forgot something

#241084 - 12/09/16 08:10 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Aviatrix]
Brid Offline

Thank the Goddess he didn't die, my rude bloke, he did move out this morning.. Last night I went into the Botanical Gardens and ripped up all the flowers, left holes overnight, took things out of my inventory just threw them on the ground.. course I made sure everybody else was fed and there taken care of... So this morning he moved out.. I had to go about you know re-planting, that's after I got all the trapdoor spiders from the holes the lot of them in the Botanical Garden having a party.. Lol.. I guess.. made some money on that too..Eh should have took a photo of them. So getting the towne back up to par.. I won't have someone new until tomorrow, but it worked it worked it worked it worked it worked it worked it worked.. yay...!

#241086 - 12/10/16 05:10 AM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Brid]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Maybe. Check your new peep's attitude right away. It's possible that when the last added peep leaves, the new addition will have the same snarky attitude. If so, I'm sorry to have steered you wrong. Here's my experience:

Tuesday, I pulled all my plants and Mr. Snarky moved out.

Wednesday, the replacement moved in, and he was snarky too! Right after that, the game crashed. The tablet I was playing on is very old and underpowered, and has no business running Solitaire, much less a game like Virtual Town. It crashes several times a day. When I reopened the game, I got a notice that the town was more beautiful and a new citizen had moved in. The last minute or so had been lost with the crash, and I had a different replacement. That made me happy until I realized he was snarky too.

Yesterday, I kept the replacement around until I got the extra coins for both of the secretary's requests, then pulled up the plants again. He left.

Today, a fourth snarky peep moved in. I gave up and traded his lion shirt for a cheap one, cashed it in, and started starving him.

#241095 - 12/12/16 11:04 AM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Aviatrix]
Brid Offline

@Aviatrix
That stinks four rude people in a row...

Eh I'm prepared to go to the extreme, if needbe, if another rude person comes in..

I already planted like 20 food I'm ready, to pull up and store if I had to if I get one little snide remark I won't go through four of them. I'll tell you that.

I've started the game over more than once because of this reason that's why I don't sign in with Facebook so it doesn't save my progress, but yet Google Play saves my purchases so if I get too frustrated I'll just start again as we wait for the update...

I'm ready now that you told me that,if I get another snarky one.. Then I'm with you No Holds Barred..“giving no quarter.”
I don't only don't feed the rude.. ignore em also..
Fingers crossed, as I go check now...

You're right he moved out and a snarky woman moved in course, she's a little bit easier to deal with. I can deal with her she's not quite as bad as him, will see.. Right you are then..
I guess we'll see if I'll take it or go your route.. eviction notices they've gotta be in the update..

I'll keep you up-to-date let me know what happens to your town also.. Good luck

Cheers

#243791 - 02/15/22 05:25 PM Re: Rude Virtual Townspeople (Moods) [Re: Brid]
Flizia Offline
Trainee

Loc: probably in a dream
I once (or maybe twice?) bestied a grumpy townie and I think that after that happened, their attitude softened a bit. They still complain a lot, but sometimes they even notice how lovely the weather is. If they try hard, they could even greet the mayor nicely.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter