Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#238455 - 10/03/15 05:40 PM Re: Random Question [Re: Gynnypur]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I agree with what Arnie said. The oldest person I have had was about 70, but I can't remember the exact age.

#240994 - 11/09/16 06:08 AM Re: Random Question [Re: Gynnypur]
OldMoo Offline

Loc: Orient Point NSW
If they live to be too old in VF2 their children will be too old to have kids themselves when they take over the house. Besides that you have to kick them out regardless of age for the next gen to move in.

#241007 - 11/10/16 02:04 PM Re: Random Question [Re: OldMoo]
Debi1214 Offline

I would love to see some rocking chairs for there old age smile

#241008 - 11/10/16 04:23 PM Re: Random Question [Re: Debi1214]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

It would be lovely to see older ones sitting on the iconical rocky chair instead of having to die before having grandchilds so maybe virtual kids may know what does "grandma" and "grandpa" mean lol.

#241079 - 12/07/16 01:53 PM Re: Random Question [Re: Hydra14]
crystalhbc Offline

I'm not sure if it would be too complicated, but I think within the four stages of the peep lives ( Single 19-25, Married life 25-45, Midlife-Crisis 45-55, End of years 55-65) there could be some joy. laugh Maybe once they hit an older age, 60 or so, one child would come to visit once a day for a real-time hour.

OR

You could have the 'next family' option automatically available after the Grandparents turn 65, at which point the child you choose would just move in with them. You'd need a guest bedroom in the house where the Grandparents would then sleep. There could be more actions added for the elderly, like rocking chairs on the porch, taking overly long naps, playing card games, knitting, etc. It would be so cute! They might not live much older than they would in VV (75 or so?) but it would add even more warmth to the game.

#241087 - 12/10/16 09:03 PM Re: Random Question [Re: crystalhbc]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

That's really a great thought. smile

Wow, mine was 67 when I last saw him alive. When the couples die, the age at which they died is not stated, why? unlike in vv. Is it possible to have a burial? Where all family members could gather and there did be words like "dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." It would be so emotional:)

The couples or either one alive, don't necessarily have to stay alive for so long. 70-80 is the best. I believe it did be better if we have the choice to start up the next generation, immediately after any of the elderly couple gets to 67. It did be cool if a wheel chair or walking stick be made available, for the elderly at age 70 I guess. Maybe at that age they find it difficult to move without a walking stick or wheel chair(severe case), depending on how healthy he/she has lived I guess. These items will have to be purchased, otherwise the elderly man/woman would have to be put on the bed, food did be taken to him/her there, doctors could be called to check up on them, to at least let us know how soon they did kick the bucket, based on their health etc. Everything is a matter of choice though, to keep both aged couples or kick them out. I did never kick them out though:( Have fun ldw fans:)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter