Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 180 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#240305 - 05/02/16 06:59 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: swetemama]
IsolaFoxGirl22 Offline

Hi, I'm not new here, but I have been playing VF2 for a while now, and I'm currently on my second generation. My first gen started out with Balico and Franiana. Balico was a Fiction Writer, and Franiana was a Spammer. They had two sons, Doc (who is starting my second generation) and Droid (who is currently in college). They also had a dog.

Just before starting my second generation, Balico passed away and Franiana died shortly after. Doc has inherited the house, and is a Fairy Tale Writer. Doc also inherited the family dog. He's doing pretty good right now, though I am looking for a wife for him, so I can get some more kids. Droid is still in college. I'll post more updates soon.

#240848 - 09/26/16 10:31 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: IsolaFoxGirl22]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Currently, I'm on my 25th generation. The parents, Boino and Brenola, are 56 and 53. They have 4 sons, Bluff, Francono, Fargozo, and Saffron, and a daughter, Franie. They also adopted a girl, Zia. Bluff, Francono, and Franie are in college. Fargozo is 17, Saffron is 15, and Zia is 13. I'm not sure who I'm going to start a new generation with yet.
I'll keep you posted!

#240864 - 09/29/16 01:23 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Update: The parents died, and Zia took over the house. She is now married to Boone, and has 4 sons, Maestro, Sopt (adopted), Detto, and baby Merlino.
Also, I recently purchased Virtual Families 2 (by recent, I mean a few minutes ago) for my laptop, and I really love it. The parents, Kathleen and Dave, have a baby girl. I'm going to name her Zoe when she turns 2.

#240890 - 10/08/16 06:31 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Sorry, I haven't been very good at keeping you guys posted, although I don't know if anybody really reads this. Here's another update:
mobile - Zia and Boone had another baby, a girl named Trishy, and adopted a girl named Nappa. Trishy eventually took over the house and married Fargetto. They have five kids: Pierory, the only boy, Alina, Margiana, and the twins, Flash and Briana. This morning, I bought a lot of house events, and in one of them, a little girl showed up on my doorstep. Her name is Franesse. The parents are now 34 and 31.

computer - I started another family along with Kathleen and Dave. They are Iris and Nick. Both families now have six kids. Kathleen and Dave had Zoe, Kirsten, Leo, Richard, Clara, and Esther. Iris and Nick had Kelsey, Gavin, Katie, Jared, Dylan, and Sara. None of them are adopted.

#241044 - 11/25/16 10:38 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

I started the 8th generation on my Kathleen & Dave family, and this happened to me.
Me: Work on your career! *drags peep to workshop*
Peep: Preparing a meal
Me: *drags peep to workshop* I said work on your career!
Peep: Browsing web
Me: Okay fine! Browse the web! *drags peep to office*
Peep: Working on career
Me: Wait -- Envelope Stuffer is an office job?
lol

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter