Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241017 - 11/12/16 09:24 PM VF2.Parents have died. Need help please
OldMoo Offline

Loc: Orient Point NSW
Hi all,
I opened my VF2, on PC, 2nd Gen this morning and both parents have died. The game only acknowledged the mother, Lisa 64, having died. Both mother and father, Joshua 66, are no longer active in my family. The orphan, Sunny, I adopted is now 15 and was depressed. He is now 'feeling blue'. It has not come up with a window to ask me who inherits the house so I can't access a new generation. I have tried searching but can't find an answer. I am sure it's there somewhere. Is there a way of just searching answers for VF2 without FAQ's included for all of the other games? Any tips on doing a quick search? Or just an answer to question would be good. Cheers.

#241018 - 11/13/16 08:48 AM Re: VF2.Parents have died. Need help please [Re: OldMoo]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello OldMoo. This thread should help you. smile

As for an easier way to search the forums, you may wish to review Xay's recent post here. There is a link to a thread that explains how to search specific forums or topics by using the 'Advanced' search option. There you can select which of the many forums you wish to search. You can also try clearing the Date Range for more results. If your search returns too many results (as mine did when I searched "generation"), change the search terms (I changed mine to "new generation" and the results were much more manageable). If it helps, I've attached a screenshot. smile

I hope you find the information useful. smile

Attachments
ForumSearch.jpg

#241020 - 11/13/16 02:24 PM Re: VF2.Parents have died. Need help please [Re: OldMoo]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Open the family tree, you did see new generation, click it and select any of the kids to begin the new generation smile

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter