Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (lorsieab2), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#241011 - 11/11/16 06:28 PM Most of my Villagers are runners!
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
I was wondering if anybody else experienced this issue ...
Normaly we love runners in our Villagers games, but imagine everybody is running around in your game, exept for some older peeps ...
I would love to see them slow down a little bit to be honest!

Is there a solution or a cause for this problem? Or is this normal behaviour for this Android game?

#241012 - 11/11/16 06:40 PM Re: Most of my Villagers are runners! [Re: Mbee]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I believe it may be a bug since Android version of the game seem to work kinda glitchy sometimes.
you're more than welcome to enjoy your village full of runners smile
Edit: For the first time in forever, i'm seeing someone's checking who's online like i do shocked

Edit2: And now i'm seeing three persons are online at once, 2 was my record laugh

Edited by Hydra14 (11/11/16 06:53 PM)

#241013 - 11/11/16 07:54 PM Re: Most of my Villagers are runners! [Re: Hydra14]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

It's been a while since I was on this forum (2010!), just trying out how it works smile

Thank you for answering Hydra14. Unfortunately I'm getting very nervous with all these running peeps in my village ... I'm still hoping for a solution wink

#241014 - 11/11/16 11:08 PM Re: Most of my Villagers are runners! [Re: Mbee]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
If you have an older device, it can seem as though the villagers are moving faster than they should, although it will have no negative affect on the village.

You could, of course, check to see if all of your villagers like running, in which case, there would be many many of our players who would be very jealous of your village. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241016 - 11/12/16 01:24 PM Re: Most of my Villagers are runners! [Re: Xay]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Xay
If you have an older device, it can seem as though the villagers are moving faster than they should, although it will have no negative affect on the village.

You could, of course, check to see if all of your villagers like running, in which case, there would be many many of our players who would be very jealous of your village. smile

Thank you, Xay smile
I am running this game on my 1 year old Sony Xperia phone, so maybe my phone is too fast for this game. There are only 2 runners in my game and 3 villagers that 'dislike running' ... Yet, they all are in tremendous hurry to get their tasks done!

This morning I maxed out the population to 73 (40 is the normal max). I bought the extra population tech 3 times, 250 000 techpoints each, plus the barrel of baby's. Finally my peeps are slowing down to normal exept for the runners! I must tell you that this certainly is a lot easyer on the eyes laugh

Today:

Yesterdays Party:

Edit: I was wrong ... after a restart of my phone all villagers started running again. They all look like children in a hurry shocked

Edited by Mbee (11/12/16 02:02 PM)

#241024 - 11/15/16 12:57 AM Re: Most of my Villagers are runners! [Re: Mbee]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Most mobile devices don't get restarted often, nor are they cleared of apps being in the "background" (it's more involved than that, but this term will work). After time, having so many apps open will "bog down" or slow down the device, or even make apps crash. In most cases, it's an issue that can cause performance problems.

However, in your case, it looks like it's helpful. If you'd like to see your villagers move slower, don't power off/start your device, and over time they'll get slow. If you see the game crash though, you might have to close a few apps.

(For everyone else, clearing out your apps can help your device's performance - but don't use task killers! Those can often delete your save game data. Instead, close apps according to your device's manual.)
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter