Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#240684 - 07/14/16 09:25 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Just a minor request, but is it at all possible to tone down the colors and/or add some more neutral colors of flooring and wallpaper in VT? Mainly the wallpaper as the flooring isn't quite as jarring anyway.

Also, can you guys check to make sure the plant stuff that is supposed to make the plants have a higher chance of producing a mutation (not the plant mutation stuff, but the stuff that makes them sparkle) is actually working? The five plants I've tried it on have NO new plants around them and it's been four weeks since I used it and yes, they are all planted next to each other in a bunch with no gaps. Oh, and no bees or butterflies will land on them.

One other thing, why won't bugs ever land on any fruit trees or on any of the other trees you can buy at the store? Only on the trees that were already in the game when it started. Is that on purpose, or just something that was overlooked in the programming? If it was on purpose, could you change it back?

Well, thanks for listening and thank you for such a fun game.

#240685 - 07/15/16 03:05 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Simsane]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

Suggestion:
We have a mystery on our hands! Who are these nefarious virtual citizens that keep stealing minerals, goods & tools & burying them throughout the town? Can they be stopped?! Why haven't any of the mayors been able to catch them? Are these nefarious citizens responsible for the original mayor's disappearance?!

We NEED to know these things and FAST! The happiness, cleanliness & even virtual existence DEPENDS upon solving these mysteries before another mayor disappears under suspicious circumstances!

We MUST have a hard breaking, truth telling newspaper to keep our citizens informed! We NEED a police force to help the mayor solve these crimes! We MUST HAVE a detective agency to investigate our citizens & catch them before they wreak any more havoc! ...oh and perhaps if we had a school for our children they'd grow up a little smarter

#240687 - 07/15/16 05:37 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
Simsane Offline
Master

Loc: Washington State
Originally Posted By: VirtuallyMe
Suggestion:
We have a mystery on our hands! Who are these nefarious virtual citizens that keep stealing minerals, goods & tools & burying them throughout the town? Can they be stopped?! Why haven't any of the mayors been able to catch them? Are these nefarious citizens responsible for the original mayor's disappearance?!

We NEED to know these things and FAST! The happiness, cleanliness & even virtual existence DEPENDS upon solving these mysteries before another mayor disappears under suspicious circumstances!

We MUST have a hard breaking, truth telling newspaper to keep our citizens informed! We NEED a police force to help the mayor solve these crimes! We MUST HAVE a detective agency to investigate our citizens & catch them before they wreak any more havoc! ...oh and perhaps if we had a school for our children they'd grow up a little smarter

Lol! Thanks for the laugh, what you wrote was great! wink

#240705 - 07/19/16 01:48 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Simsane]
Ruth W Offline

I am enjoying the game so far. I would like to see new quests to introduce new features. There could be several leading up to new features. On example, I would love to have families in the town, not just individual citizens. You could kick off this quest line when the mayor makes a best friend. The new friend could remember a time when families lived in the town with children. Perhaps something happened so the town was unable to support families. This could be a mystery to look into.

Several quests might have to be done to prepare the town for families. Perhaps gardening activities would have to be completed to make the food more nutritious, so each bunch provides for a household instead of an individual. Or perhaps a restaurant could be built that families could take their veggies to and have it made into a dish for eating out. Perhaps those villagers who wanted to marry and have a child would have to expand their houses first. (There could be a limit on the number if necessary, maybe three families per village.) The mayor's child should be able to play with the new children.

Since we have a port, perhaps our mayor could visit other exotic areas and bring back new collection items from those spots. There could be a quest for this as well.

I would also like some place to see all the furnishings available so we could make plans for our houses. Also please give more interactions between the mayor and her child and with villagers. The child should be able to sit, go to bed, play with toys, etc. Thanks!

#240924 - 10/20/16 11:32 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
thewaif99 Offline

We definitely need to be able to fish! More house additions would also be great. Land expansion would also be great with the mountains included.

#240945 - 10/25/16 04:51 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: LadyCFII]
cherubic Offline

Is the game going to be available on PC ? I really struggle to play games on mobile etc

#240946 - 10/25/16 05:51 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: cherubic]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

I play on the computer using android emulators like bluestacks and nox. They're not supported by LDW, but they work really well, I can even make in game purchases.

#241240 - 02/03/17 10:40 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions
AIcaeos Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I have have been wondering if there is a plan to have a fertilizer bomb in virtual town like family's as some weeds are hard to pick without picking a lot of my flowers that are in the way. Also, I have trouble seeing certain things as I am color deficient (not as serious as color blind, can not see colors not to full extent) and was wondering if there could be like outlines and or darker box colors because I can't tell a difference in the grass and box smirk

#241394 - 04/05/17 08:30 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: AIcaeos]
Erparus Offline

I love the idea of a weeding bomb. The solution I've found for weeds in the botanical garden is to use the shovel. It will turn green over a weed but not over a flower.

#241463 - 05/04/17 09:55 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: tygerkittn]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: tygerkittn
I play on the computer using android emulators like bluestacks and nox. They're not supported by LDW, but they work really well, I can even make in game purchases.

Hmm...never thought of that (mostly because I'm an old(er) man who uses, but don't have a great grasp on computers, smart phones etc.
I still wish the new LDW games would come out on PC/MAC frown
I know the trend in gaming is primarily to go mobile for casual, and gaming platform for core games. It makes sense from a purely financial aspect.
Microsoft tried to change the trend away from PC gaming with Windows 10, and now Facebook Gameroom. It looks to me like a lot of the games on Facebook Gameroom are mobile games or flash games. I don't know how much it would take to adapt the newer games like VT to that platform, but it might be worth investigating.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter