I can't stand the frustration of attempting to place things exactly where I want them in 2! Why is it that some items only rotate through 90°, and others seem to rotate 360°…? It shouldn't be possible to place things on top of other things (e.g. if I'm trying to place a rug in a room where there is already furniture, then I shouldn't have to retrieve the furniture from underneath the rug, because doing so inevitably causes it to move - and it never seems possible to put things back exactly where they were because where there was once a green outline, there's now a red - the final straw was having the patio move when trying to place the bed in the small room next to the downstairs bathroom; my finger was nowhere near the patio, it was on the bed which was at the opposite end - if I'm not actually touching something could it not move, please…?

Secondly, can we stop all this 'watching stuff being arranged' stuff…? It's annoying and they get in the way. I've tried slapping 'em, but they're not getting the message.

Pets: I know cats believe the laws of gravity aren't applicable to them, but it's a tad daft watching a cat/dog walking over furniture as though it wasn't there.

I'd like to be able to repaper/recarpet rooms in the colours and styles of my choosing, I'd also like to be able to decide where the bathrooms/kitchen go - why is the downstairs bathroom about four times the size of the attached bedroom…? Frankly, I'd like to take a wrecking ball to the entire place and rebuild it.

Away from decorating/refurbishing, other annoyances/stupidities:

Why is a toddler able to 'heat up food' or take a shower, or use the toilet or read a book (yes I could read by 2, but I'm weird) and why am I having to discipline a 12-year-old for jumping on the bed…?! Kids go from being glued to their mother to being mini-adults that happen to act like kids. Kids under 7 have baths, not showers (shower needs to be separate from bath, it's how things are generally done in sensible countries) - and babies must pong a bit after not being washed for 2 years, and only having a couple of nappy changes! Nursery needed.

Don't worry, I'm shutting up and going away - but there's plenty more I could add to this (and probably will) but it's 03:46 and I need to eat.