Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240844 - 09/26/16 02:24 PM The Diary of Alexandra
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
Hello! Thank you for reading this story! Before I begin, let me tell you that this is my first fanfic. I'm really excited to post this. I'm not much of a writer, but here it goes...
My name is Alexandra, and I am three years old. I live in a tribe with my mom, Katherine, and my dad, Ian. They taught me how to write, and I'm going to pro prak practice my skills by keeping a diary.
My parents invited some of my neighbors over for dinner. First came Dana and Erik, then Layla and Wade Nobody else came. My mom made tons of salad, so I knew that there would be a lot of leftovers. But before she could serve dinner, the ground shook. Everybody went outside to see what happened. I couldn't see what had happened, but Katherine started building a boat. Dana and Erik collected food. My last thought before I blacked out was Of no! A volcano has erupted!
I woke up on a boat in the middle of the ocean. Katherine was cuddling me like I was a baby. Ian, Erik, and Wade were reading from a book. Layla was hysterically crying into Dana's shoulder.
"Where am I, mommy?" I asked.
"I don't know, hun." she said, hugging me. "Hopefully we will find land." We floated around the ocean for days, but we eventually crashed on an island.
I instantly ran away to explore the island. I found two mushrooms, and I gobbled them both down, since I was starving. They looked edible, at least.
"Alexandra, no!" my dad yelled. He forced the half-eaten mushrooms out of my hands, and examined them, before saying, "Phew. They're edible."
"Speaking of which, how much food do we have?" asked Wade.
"Two-hundred fifty!" said Erik.
"Guys! Here's the plan." my mom said, forming a plan. "Layla, Wade, and Ian, clean up the boat debris. Dana, Erik, you will help me build some shelter! Alexandra, try to find more of those mushrooms! Let's go!" We all split up into our work groups. I hunted around for mushrooms. My mom was uncovering something. A well! My dad was cleaning up the beach. I guess this is my life now.
To be continued...
Please post your comments HERE

Edited by Rockmower (09/26/16 04:53 PM)

#240858 - 09/28/16 04:25 AM Re: The Diary of Alexandra [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Part 2:
It's been a year since I last wrote. I am 4 now. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I keep forgetting!
Anyway, so much has happened since I last wrote. First of all, we found a starting food source, a berry bush. My dad examined it and told us that it was edible. It should provide us food, at least for a little while. I hope we learn farming soon! I miss my mom's salad.
But while I was exploring, I came across a strange drum. I shook it, and something rattled inside. I was eager to bang on the drum, and didn't want to find something to open it with. I played the drum with the little music skill I had, and all of a sudden, it started raining.
"Alexandra, what did you do?" my mom shouted looking up from building the hut.
"I don't know!" I yelled back. I was just as confused as everyone else on the island was. Did the drum cause the rain? A few hours later, the rain stopped. I noticed that there were more berries on the bush than there were before. Perhaps the rain did us a favor...
Also, a month later, while cleaning the boat debris, Dana found a rotten, half eaten fruit crate washed up on the beach. She opened it, and was attacked by tons of poisonous spiders! Dana lived, but she was weakened. She said she was fine, and she seemed okay. Katherine told her to rest, but Dana insisted on finishing the job. She's fine now, we don't need to worry about her anymore. She made a full recovery, luckily. We learned not to open any rotten, half eaten fruit crates that washed up ashore.
Also, something else happened. Two months ago, we (finally) finished the hut and cleaning up boat debris. Last week, a tidal wave hit the beach. Nobody was there, but it left more debris than our boat left! The adults seemed mad. Now they would have to clean up even more debris!
That's it for now!
- Alexandra

#240868 - 10/01/16 03:42 AM Re: The Diary of Alexandra [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Part 3:
Now that we have started farming and have a lot of food, we have started to repopulate the tribe. Somehow, babies appear in their mother's arms immediately after trying for one. Anyway, I now have a new baby brother! His name is Tucker, and he is SO cute! Not as cute as me, though. When I first saw him, I wanted to call him Drool Bucket because he drooled all over the place, but my mom rejected that name, for some reason.
At least in the future, I will have some friends to play with! I was tired of being the only kid on the island. Dana and Erik had a baby boy, named Porter, and Layla and Wade had a baby girl, named Teal. That was my suggestion, by the way. My favorite color is defan defina definitely orange, but teal is a close second. In fact, my other name suggestion was Orange, but Layla liked Teal better. I have no idea why! I wish my name is Orange! I didn't get a say in Dana and Erik's baby. Such an outrage!
When I grow up and have kids, I will probably name my first child Drool Bucket or Orange, my rejected names. Or maybe Tanya. Tanya was my best friend before the volcano erupted. I really miss her, but at least I have new friends to play with. So far, Teal is my favorite, mostly because she is a girl. Teal and I will probably be best friends, and Tucker and Porter will be best friends.
Oh, and one more thing. Wade, Ian, and Erik have started to remove rocks from a creek in the northeast part of our new little tribe. I think it's called a loogan. Or was it lagoon? Whatever it's called, I can't swim, so I'm not that excited.
I think that's it for now! smile
- Alexandra

#240955 - 10/29/16 04:29 AM Re: The Diary of Alexandra [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Sorry, I haven't written in a while! I haven't played my game in a long time, poor little Alexandra! cry
Part 4:
Today, little Tucker started walking! It was so exciting for my parents, but not for me. Little Porter had started about a week ago, and Teal still hasn't.
Everybody on the island is really concerned about Tucker. He seems troubled, but I think he is really intelligent. I put him on the research table, and he started doing something. I don't know what he did, but everybody on the island was impressed. They taught him everything that they knew about research, and he mastered it at two years old!
Oh! I have to go. I see a mushroom, and I'm afraid that Tucker or Porter won't pick it up.
See you soon,
Alexandra

#240991 - 11/08/16 05:10 AM Re: The Diary of Alexandra [Re: GamerGirlSam]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Dear Diary,
I finally have a sister! Her name is Tamara and she is really cute! I gathered up some yellow flowers I found in the trees outside the little place that we washed up, and put them on her head. She looks really cute with them, and my mom actuly actually let them stay in!
Layla and Wade had a baby boy named Homer, and Dana and Erik had a baby boy named Nathan. I feel bad for Dana and Erik. They have two boys. They don't have an angelic girl like me.
We finished uncovering the loogan today. I mean LAGOON! I don't really care, because I can't swim. My parents won't teach me how to swim until I'm 14. That's such a long time away!
I don't know why, but everybody started to dump water from the lagoon on our bathroom. Whoever is invading my personal privacy and reading my diary can imagine my surprise when a few hours later of dumping water, flowers grew on the bathroom! It was the strangest, and most interesting, thing that has happened on this island, besides how I got to the island in the first place.
That's it for now!
- Alexandra
P.S. My dad has started to teach me how to write and spell better, so now, I don't have any typos*!
* Except for loogan and actuly, but don't tell!

Moderator:  Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter