Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#240537 - 06/13/16 03:44 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Aviatrix]
BamDingo Offline

Loc: Canada
Thanks for the link and the suggestions, Aviatrix. I'll give that a shot.

#240596 - 06/24/16 01:22 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Xay]
BamDingo Offline

Loc: Canada
Wasn't sure where else to put this and I didn't want to start a whole new thread for one bit of feedback/praise, so this seemed like the best place.

The game was so difficult to play on an older device that I finally gave up and uninstalled it. A couple of days later, the opportunity came to replace it with a newer tablet-- when a device crashes 80% of the time on 80% of the apps, it needs to be put out to pasture.

I put Virtual Town on the new iPad, and it runs like a dream. The game is gorgeous! It's a whole new experience, and the quality of the game really shines through. Thanks again so much for making such an engaging game. Can't wait for the next part!

Will you include new plants in further updates?

Edited by Xay (06/24/16 02:48 AM)
Edit Reason: moved to appropriate forum

#240597 - 06/24/16 06:01 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: BamDingo]
Pliri Offline

Hi LDW ... wasn't sure either where to post this. I have been controversial before, and I will do it again. Get on with it LDW!!!!! Please don't give us the small company excuse. You take way too long to progress with anything these days. I was a big fan for a long time ... my patience has run out.

Hire more people please. There are so many games out there that deliver more than you right now, and I hope you take notice.

I know this will be deleted, but you will see it before it is.

#240624 - 07/02/16 07:18 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Pliri]
Brid Offline

Loc: West Cork - Eíre
I have one more suggestion in my list of possible things it be nice to be able to un bestie someone,like go up to them and have the option.. I don't want to be your bestie anymore, then you would be open to getting someone else nicer that moved recently in town.

This one neighbor Greghi asked me and I said no for eh he seemed to be a pain, then I got something he wanted for the Town, then he asked me again. I went ahead and say yes, now he's stalking me he follows me everywhere, now has become a pain. One time I tried to plant something with a shovel, turned around and clicked on him,starts blathering away,same thing with trying to catch something I'm ready to swing my net, ends up he's there and it gets away..Seems like always standing over my shoulder is creeping me out really, I would like it if you could unbestie someone..

Am I the only one that wonders if it fits into the missing mayor story..when a neighbour says, after you complete a task for them, my evil plan is working...gives me chills..
Update story please, give more tasks.

Edited by Brid (07/02/16 07:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling error & forgot something

#240626 - 07/03/16 04:00 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Brid]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

@Brid I agree, the story line is so incomplete & the comments the citizens make are cryptic & weird & creepy! I don't have the issue you described with my bestie but I DO hae those issues with my 'child'. Turn around, right there on my heels. Try to dig, nope! They're right there. Etc, etc... VERY annoying. I tell them to go away or go home & the kid still hovers.

#240628 - 07/03/16 09:05 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
Peony Offline

Loc: Florida
I'd like the option of being able to dig a hole and have a townie fall into it. A few of them are really annoying!

#240630 - 07/04/16 03:20 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Peony]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

How about a fireworks animation on July 4th, an egg hunt on Easter, and presents on Christmas, etc?

#240631 - 07/04/16 01:37 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: tygerkittn]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

Wish we could +1 ideas in here. 4th of July fireworks (as well as the other holiday specific options mentioned) would be awesome!

#240664 - 07/12/16 02:58 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
Ruth W Offline

One thing I'd really like is the ability to move trees around, at least those we plant. It's annoying to plant one and realize that it is slightly misplaced.

Could the children have an age limit? It is weird having a useless 28 year old following my every step. If she is that old, couldn't she at least pick up the trash by herself? All she does is get in my way and it seems rude to tell her to go away.

Also could the children use the furniture in the house? We should be able to send them to bed and sit at a table to eat.

A better selection of furniture each day would be great! I have two beds and a chair. Every day I look for an affordable table and something to set my snow globe on. Every day there is nothing.

I would love more interactions with townies and just fun things to do. Being able to dance or do kung fu together would be so fun! I would like to be able to change townies' names and the outside of their houses too.

Finally, being able to pause the game so I can focus on a vacation would be lovely!

In spite of all these suggestions, I am enjoying the game! Thanks for creating it!

Edited by Ruth W (07/12/16 02:59 AM)

#240676 - 07/14/16 01:56 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Ruth W]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

Can we get some animals besides bugs in Virtual Town? There's a birdhouse in the town features, which I've placed, but no birds in town? Weird! And pets would be nice too.

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter