Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#240528 - 06/11/16 12:08 PM Hi there, kid. Who are you, again?
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

With VF, VT, and FT under my belt, I decided it was time to introduce myself to that hot new game, Virtual Villagers. (Ahem.)

This morning I opened the game and noticed a new kid, which I sort of expected as one of my peeps was caring for a baby yesterday. But... she was still caring for a baby, and the population had increased by one. The new kid is exactly that: new to the island. Where did he come from?

(Ominous background music: IS THIS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MAYOR OF VT?!?!?)

I started the day with an event, which was some old geezer stopping by in a boat requesting plant samples. I don't know how that could have produced a 3 or 4 year old.

#240529 - 06/11/16 05:04 PM Re: Hi there, kid. Who are you, again? [Re: Aviatrix]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
If she was caring for a baby the day before, maybe she'd dropped him/her and fallen pregnant another time. Did you check the details screen to see how long she had to wait?

#240530 - 06/11/16 05:46 PM Re: Hi there, kid. Who are you, again? [Re: arnie]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

I hadn't thought of that scenario. When I wrote that, I was coming off of a day where I'd had multiple failures at producing babies and it hadn't occured to me that the peeps would take any initiative. Since then, I was surprised to see this mom head inside with a partner very shortly after her babe in arms had jumped out of arms. So by your scenario, which seems plausible, she's had 3 kids. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and the young fellow who was the subject of this post is lost. frown

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter