Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#237821 - 01/27/15 03:32 AM I dont want to abuse my kids,help
babylocks Offline
Trainee

Hi Miss Kathy,
One of the things i dislike with this game is not being able to put the kids to sleep.I find myself locking them in rooms which makes my game slow down,and making them tired which causes hungry.

When i drag them to bed they want to jump on a bed in another room,so they leave their room....p-l-e-a-s-e (this is not me yelling but me begging you to correct this action.)..give us the ability to make them go to bed, or the ability to make the parents send them to bed when we want them to go to bed..Also the red glove does not work.....please correct these problems,i beg you p-l-e-a-s-e..thank you very much,I don't want to stop playing this game.Thanks Miss Kathy

#237822 - 01/27/15 04:23 AM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: babylocks]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Even though I am not Kathy. Just wanted to say that they only sleep when they are tired or exhausted if you want them to sleep there are three things that can make them go to sleep:
Chamomile
Mega Chamomile Extract
Sleeping Pills

Edit: forgot to say that you can put them to bed by dragging them to their bed when they are tired or exhausted.

Edited by VF_Life (01/27/15 04:25 AM)

#237826 - 01/27/15 09:53 PM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: VF_Life]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
VF_Life is correct in that certain things will help get the little ones sleepy. Also, Arthur (the developer) decided to keep these misbehaviors as a nod to kids who aren't always well behaved in real life. smile

The red glove will work, but, just like telling your children not to do something, it's more of a process, and not an instant fix. I hope this information helps! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#237829 - 01/27/15 11:50 PM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: Xay]
babylocks Offline
Trainee

Hello and thanks for both of your responses.Giving them drugs and other stuff from the store is cruel but if that is one way of dealing with them then i will do that.. and because the developer feels that all these children are misbehaviors,i will drug and lock them up at bedtime.(smile)
Nice to meet you too,thanks again.

#237830 - 01/28/15 10:05 AM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: babylocks]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Arthur has two young sons so he knows from experience what kids are like. smile

#237853 - 02/01/15 05:37 AM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: arnie]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

When I used to play VF2 I used to see them do all kind of bad actions like jumping down the stairs and playing on the lawn and popping a pimple. I bately see them do that anymore.

#237898 - 02/06/15 05:51 PM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: VF_Life]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

PS: I also have seen them put in eye drops just wanted to let you all who haven't seen it know that is an action it is just a random action although

Spoiler ALERT:
The lady with a cat in an event will make the person who opened the door put in eye drops it will make that person and everyone else have a sneezing allergy until you cure it.

#240472 - 06/03/16 06:43 PM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: VF_Life]
techgranny Offline

Loc: Nanaimo B.C.
They seem to go to bed after 8pm (your time) if they are acting out give them something else to do IE: drawing on a wall take the child to the toys this seems to work well to. Always reward good behaviour smile

#240473 - 06/03/16 06:46 PM Re: I dont want to abuse my kids,help [Re: techgranny]
techgranny Offline

Loc: Nanaimo B.C.
I can not seem to collect all the bugs ... !

Moderator:  MissKathy 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter