Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#240260 - 04/27/16 06:38 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Pertouch]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
The game follows your time zone (not California's, unless you live in California), but the weather is random. The in-app purchase of the Irrigation system helps quite a bit with watering plants and is already in the game.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240262 - 04/27/16 08:24 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Pertouch]
sunshower Offline
Consigliere

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I think there should be a way to purchase multiples of the same object by entering the quantity you want, instead of having to click on the same item multiple times. That would really help when buying seeds, fertilizer, etc.

#240406 - 05/19/16 06:57 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

It would be cool if there were levels of granting favors. If a townie asks for a firefly, you could have three possible responses. 1)Absolutely, I will definitely get that for you-if you get it, the reward should be a nice one, if you don't, there should be a penalty, perhaps they like you less or demand money. 2)I will try to get it for you-if you get it, a medium reward, and no penalty if you don't 3)I can't get it-no reward, no penalty.
It would encourage players to keep stocks of bugs, plants, minerals and tools, and to memorize the contents of their storage unit, since if they said they would definitely get it and then they didn't have it, they'd lose out. It would also make finding the townie to grant their request more exciting.
More wallpapers and flooring choices would be nice, nothing really goes well, if you stick with the rare stuff.
Townies giving different rewards would be nice. I'm so sick of pizzas and picnic baskets.
Also, having the mayor's assistant give out an award for decorating your house every week or so would be cool, if your furniture matches, if it's rare, if you have all the pieces of a set, if you have a lot of rare knick knacks, and if it's not too cluttered, then you could get a decorating award.
Being able to stack multiple copies of items would be nice, even with a limit of ten or so. I hate having to run and sell apples to make room for more apples.
Maybe a fashion award, too, for dressing your townies well, and for being a snappy dresser. More new clothes, shoes, and especially hats, would be really cool.
Thanks for "listening!"

#240408 - 05/20/16 05:46 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: tygerkittn]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
It would encourage players to keep stocks of bugs, plants, minerals and tools, and to memorize the contents of their storage unit
I don't see the advantage in that. I generally say 'yes' to requests then hope I find the item. If not they are unlucky. They'll have forgotten all about the request the next morning, anyway. smile

There's no real gain to a player apart from getting random (generally useless) items in exchange. When my tool tray gets full I'll empty it by selling items to the store and there's little difference in selling the found items or selling their gifts.

#240409 - 05/20/16 06:59 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: arnie]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:
It would encourage players to keep stocks of bugs, plants, minerals and tools, and to memorize the contents of their storage unit
I don't see the advantage in that. I generally say 'yes' to requests then hope I find the item. If not they are unlucky. They'll have forgotten all about the request the next morning, anyway. smile

There's no real gain to a player apart from getting random (generally useless) items in exchange. When my tool tray gets full I'll empty it by selling items to the store and there's little difference in selling the found items or selling their gifts.

Well, the second option would be the same as it is now, there would just be an option for the player to guarantee to get it, and to get a better reward for it, so if you know for sure you have pyrite and they ask for pyrite, you can guarantee it. Otherwise, pick the second option, to try to get it, and it's the same as it's always been, regular reward and no penalty.

#240411 - 05/22/16 03:15 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: LadyCFII]
Peony Offline

Loc: Florida
I didn't know that! Thanks!

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
You can always review your past mayors and their achievements by tapping on the portrait in Town Hall and scrolling down past the current mayor.

I'd like to see a hair salon so that I could change the mayor's hair style/color.

LOLLOL LOL Brook! I seriously laughed until I had tears running down my face. Thank you.

Edited by Xay (05/23/16 07:43 PM)
Edit Reason: merged posts

#240416 - 05/22/16 11:53 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Pertouch]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Also, why have small appliances like a juicer and coffee maker, but no kitchen cabinets to sit them on? Are cabinets going to be available later?

#240456 - 05/31/16 10:02 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: LadyCFII]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

In what town does the mayor run errands for the resident citizens? Only in VT and I t's actually quite ridiculous. Let's face it, running these errands become old very fast. I'm board already and I've only been playing for a couple months. But somtimes my townies have hayfever, sometimes they're looking for keys, why can't I offer them a box of Kleenex when they have hayfever? Every time I've tried it just drops on the ground. Seems if the townies are actually experiencing something like hayfever and I have a box of Kleenex in my inventory, I should be able to spontaneously offer the miserable townie a Kleenex to help them out. Or if they're looking for keys, why can't I offer to help them search? This would at least add another layer of interest and spontinaity to the game, as it is now it's frustrating being limited to being the town gopher.

#240460 - 06/01/16 05:08 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

I don't know if I mentioned this anywhere yet, but how about playground equipment? What good is a park without a playground, and it will give the kids something to do besides bugging the mayor and walking on the lake.
Also, maybe a reward for granting all favors every day for so many days?
I've also run out things to buy, I have the gothic and modern white furniture, which is all I like, and more knick knacks than I can display. More rare furniture would be cool, plus all the accoutrements to set up a bathroom or kitchen, and laundry room.
Also, more whimsical clothes. I have a town of people wearing lederhosen, a town of people in pajamas, and a Peter pan/Tinkerbell town. I love the costume type clothes.
Is there going to be a level of very rare stuff? Green labeled furniture, wallpapers, clothes, etc? Is there one already and I've just never seen it?

#240463 - 06/01/16 10:23 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: tygerkittn]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

@tygerkittn I like your suggestions, this game is in serious need of more depth to keep me interested in playing it.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter