Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#240158 - 04/16/16 06:00 PM Impossible to find the last 6 bugs.
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

I've been looking for them for more than a month now and they are anywhere to find. I tried playing at different times of the day, restarting the gamr multiple times and nothing.
It was raining earlier today in my town and I had great hope to find the
Click to reveal..
worm and banana slug.
I must have restarted twenty times and still nothing.

I thought that the update may fix my game but it didn't. I'm starting to get really frustrated. My rocks and plants collections are complete, I'm only missing those bugs cry

Please help.

Edited by Xay (04/17/16 09:33 PM)
Edit Reason: spoiler tag added :)

#240166 - 04/17/16 04:12 AM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Joy42]
Jessamine Offline
Adviser

Loc: Sydney Australia
I have 3 more bugs to find. Sometimes the townies will ask you for a bug and it will appear in the garden or flower area.
I've stopped looking because it is frustrating. Hopefully those 3 will turn up sometime.

#240174 - 04/17/16 06:35 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Jessamine]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Technically, if you don't have the bugs you don't know what they are, but lists have been posted here and there. If you know which ones you're missing, you can post them, preferably enclosed in spoiler tags (use the Full Reply Screen and the tag that looks like an S with a slash through it) and maybe people can give you some pointers.

#240190 - 04/19/16 12:13 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Aviatrix]
norahrose Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Since you're offering, any advice on how to find the

Click to reveal..
Blue Morpho Butterfly? (I think that's the name I've seen.)

I've never seen anyone else say they've had trouble finding one, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place or playing at the right time of day.

#240191 - 04/19/16 03:26 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: norahrose]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
I am not sure if this helps
Click to reveal..
The Blue Morpho Butterfly likes flowers (like all Butterflies). Unfortunately I've forgot which. If I remember correctly, then I found one at noon and in the afternoon.

And I still have two to find, for weeks now frown
Click to reveal..
Worm and Mosquito

#240193 - 04/19/16 05:25 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Candy_63]
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Thanks for the help, still nothing but I keep looking.

#240195 - 04/19/16 06:37 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Joy42]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

As far as the butterfly goes:
Click to reveal..
I get most of my butterflies when a resident asks for them for a favor. If I got such a request and didn't have that butterfly in the museum, tough luck to the townie! It is easier to spot butterflies if your flowers are all in one place. I used to get them easily now I have flowers all over the housing lots and I have to run through the whole town looking. I don't mind because I have all the butterflies in my museum collection, but it's a pointer for those who don't.

And for the other two, keep looking. One may not have appeared in the game yet, probably seasonal and I don't have it either so in my mind that says its season has not arrived. (Ego, ego, ego.) As for the other:
Click to reveal..
The worm comes out in the rain. It's fairly rare. Check in the middle part of the VT world: in town, especially up against buildings or on the grass near them, behind Town Hall, and on the banks of the middle river. It's an earthworm and behaves fairly normally - in dry weather it's underground (but I've never heard of anyone digging one up in VT) and when it rains it comes "upstairs" so it can breathe.

#240196 - 04/19/16 06:41 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Aviatrix]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

General help: Some of the bugs are really small. Some need special conditions. Some hang around in one or two places all the time; the fun of the game is figuring out where those places are. There's one that I think appears every 12 to 17 VT years (based on about 3-4 years per real world day, which in turn is based on the mayor's rate of aging). If that is accurate, it's an absolute hoot that they set it up like that, because it would be very VERY accurate.

#241329 - 03/03/17 12:42 AM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: Aviatrix]
lisann Offline

Is worm suppose be the inch worm or is diffent

#241333 - 03/03/17 11:12 PM Re: Impossible to find the last 6 bugs. [Re: lisann]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

The rare worm is the red worm. It's thinner than the inch worm, and red instead of green.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter