Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 75 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13
Topic Options
#224433 - 08/22/10 04:52 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
DinaCool Offline

I have a cat.I mean cats!Lol.Both male.One is about three years old,he's called Micikano or for short Micika.The other is about 2 yrs and a half,hes called Jerry.

#227653 - 01/13/11 10:54 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Gamemastr1]
Geebeeweebles Offline
Trainee

I chose cat, Of which i have two. Basil and Pirate.
Then dog, of which i also have two- Beetle a black lab and Bessie a spaniel terrier cross pup.
Finally i chose farm, to account for my 43 chickens laugh
Although i live on an agriculturual farm
Bye
Gee laugh

#227669 - 01/14/11 06:09 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Geebeeweebles]
Casey Lynn Offline
Adviser

Loc: Wisconsin, US
Currently I have a white maltese papaillion named Roscoe, but I used to have a black mutt named Hunter, two fish (Typhoon and Tsunami, Ty and Sue for short,) one bird named Twitter (not after the website, he died before the website Twitter was even thought of,) three guinea pigs, (Cookie, Brownie, and Mr. Cuddles,) and two hamsters named Sammy.

The hamsters are kind of a funny story. We had one named Sammy, but then my little sister dropped Sammy and broke her back. My parents said they'd take her to the vet in the morning because it was late at night and it wasn't open anywhere. Sammy died while we where at school the next day, and my Mom and Dad couldn't break the news to us so they bought us a hamster that looked compleatly identical to Sammy except she was a little skinnier. My parents told us that they took Sammy to the vet and got her hip fixed somehow. I was about seven, so I really didn't know the difference, although Sammy II was kinda mean, and bit me a lot.

I actually didn't know we had two Sammys until just last Summer when my parents told us what happened. I actually think it's kind of a funny story looking back, except for the part where my little sister killed Sammy I.

#228485 - 02/08/11 12:07 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Casey Lynn]
VFladyaddict2010 Offline
Trainee

Loc: USA
I have 2 american eskimo spitz one male one female. my male is approx. 12 or 13 yrs old. 70 something in dog years but he still going sleeps a lot though an age thing. we have always took care of him took to vet an such and in return he has watched over an been right there when we are sick an sometimes you can be in another room or especially in bathroom he comes checks on ya see if your ok in other words he comes in if u ok he leaves back out. he has been right with me through many ilnesses an surgeries slept right beside me or hubby when these things happen. he's such a special dog he's our angel. then we have one named angel she's about 2 or 3 yrs old we bought her from someone and buddy the elder one from pound. angel is just as special she right with you when sick or whatever.she's so lively an full of happiness an joy it is so funny when you take her out she runs like a bullet round an round before she does what she suppose to do. she loves to play an sleep right beside you. when your going out somewhere an have to leave house which they stay in house both are house broke but anyway she barks an buddy howls when you leave kinda weird but its ok. I wish sometimes i had a bunch of them their such a joy to have you love them an they return that an more. we want to find a parner for angel maybe have pups buddy is fixed. its not easy to find spitz most are way away from where we live.well thats just some about my loving spitz dogs.

#228567 - 02/10/11 01:48 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: VFladyaddict2010]
Cyborg Offline
Expert

Loc: Celestia
I have an evil pug named Peach. I know what you are thinking how could a sweet little pug be evil? She barks and growls at me all the time. She tries to bite my feet when I walk down the hallway at night when I can't see anything. She barks whenever a neighbor walks by the door. Those are just some of the bad things she does. But even though she is Satan's dog I love her with all my heart.

#230112 - 07/30/11 06:18 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
Upinde wa Mvua Offline

I have an adorable dog with a very, very fluffy neck. Her name is Faith (I call her Faithers a lot) and she's a Besinji/Akita mix.

However, cats that aren't mine live here; their names are Tiger, Casper, and Scarlet. Tiger is a Balinese whose pedigree papers say he's a Siamese, Casper is a solid-point Siamese who was bred down from champions, and Scarlet is a tortie-point Siamese who has an adorable, high-pitched mew.
My cousin, although he doesn't live with me, has a lilac tortoiseshell kitty named Tribble, a white and orange (I think) kitty named Max, and two brown, black and white goats (both weathers) named Gandalf and Chevron. They have a favourite bucket.

Edited by Upinde Wa Mvua (07/30/11 06:19 PM)
Edit Reason: fixed a typo.

#230212 - 08/18/11 03:31 PM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Upinde wa Mvua]
caiti10 Offline

I have a little mutt named Wylie, tons of betta fish, two goldfish and a guinea pig. smile

#237684 - 12/23/14 01:30 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Cat.

#239848 - 03/20/16 07:15 AM Re: What kind of animals or pets do you have? [Re: Emms]
brainpirate Offline

Loc: VA
i have 3 cats, an african grey congo parrot, an indoor/outdoor potbellied pig, a dog, and a rat!

Edited by brainpirate (03/20/16 07:15 AM)

Page 13 of 13 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter