Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 179 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#239395 - 02/12/16 06:19 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
sunshower Offline
Consigliere

I like the idea of collecting seashells washed up on the beach. I like a lot of these ideas, actually. Lots of potential for this game to grow into something really great. smile

Another suggestion: Maybe the townspeople could age and eventually move out so new people can move in. I like some of my townies, but I'm starting to get tired of seeing the same ones every day with every generation. Once they get to a certain age, they can pack up and move to Shady Pines. wink

#239409 - 02/15/16 10:10 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Hi, I don't really like the fact that children keep aging in the last update. My last mayor adopted his daughter very young and she's now beginning her career at 35, with a considerably shortened mayoring time. I don't even know if she will be able to make a bff.

I also find quite ridiculous the fact that a 30 years old woman is "staying close to daddy"

Could you remove or improve this feature in the future updates.

Thanks

#239419 - 02/16/16 07:18 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
ada Offline

How do we remove town decorations we don't want anymore? we can't sell them or put them in storage.So how do we remove them?

#239420 - 02/16/16 09:39 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: ada]
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but would it be possible to sell vegetable seeds ?

Also being able to pause the game when not playing it for an extended period.

Thank you.

#239509 - 02/23/16 12:04 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Joy42]
sunshower Offline
Consigliere

Could you do something to make it easier to pick up plants? I'm having a lot of trouble selecting exactly the one I want when they're close together. My mayor will go to every plant surrounding the one I want, and it takes several tries to get her to pick up the correct one.

Also, having different curtain designs in the store would be nice.

#239552 - 02/28/16 06:34 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
Zia Offline
Expert

Is it possible for the "mysterious visitor" who comes in to have more of a selection throughout the day. Maybe if the selection changes once or twice at random through the day?

#239584 - 03/01/16 05:59 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Zia]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

You should add wardrobes, i want a seperate store for my clothes.

#239592 - 03/02/16 04:46 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Zia]
Viciousbumblebee Offline
Trainee

It would also be nice for the mysterious visitor to come on days other than Sundays for those of us who take a break from video games that day. smile

I love the sea shell collection on the beach idea!

#239611 - 03/03/16 05:34 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Viciousbumblebee]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

One thing I have been wishing for lately is if the mayor could purchase a back pack or knapsack to allow them to carry/pick up more items

#239718 - 03/10/16 09:07 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
TerayRayal Offline

Hiya! First off, I've been looking for a game like this for ages. I am a HUGE fan of Animal Crossing and have played every game by LDW. So thank you SO much!

Now...I have a few suggestions:
*Farming multiple plots/A separate farming area:I find farming to be incredibly tedious with having to double tap to dig every single plot. I plant about 50 crops at a time so this becomes incredibly time-comsumming. I'd suggest a multi-dig option or maybe there can be a separate farming area, like South east of the map, with the option to plant all or even a combine/harvester?
Crops: More variety would be nice. Similar to the flowers, hybrid crops would be neat. Or if we could buy 'mysterious' seeds found on a mysterious island (Isola of course) that would crossbreed with the tomatoes/carrots/potatoes that gives more foodstuffs per crops versus the 1 per totmato/potato/carrot we have now.
*Using equipment: My phone and tablet both have issues with double-tapping for some reason. How about with our tool equipped, we only tap an extra button or something more mobile friendly? Double tapping running isn't a problem.
*Items carried: How about stacking vegetables? Like being able to carrying 10 carrots in one slot instead of one per slot?
*Selling: The option to sell more than one item via drag and drop would be glorious.
*Camera View: I have a hard time tapping to select exactly what I want when there are multiple options. Maybe there is a way to adjust the camera view? I love the top down look but can't really use it with plants as they disappear.
*Fishing: Please, please, please!
*Pets: Having a dog or cat to dig up the diggable items (We would have to individually cover the holes) or even send them out to fetch with a chance of a rare bug or plant would be neat. Heck, even a mini game to train them with an obstacle course.
*Child: The child is a nuisance in terms of helping (which they don't really) and I feel bad having them "Go inside" all the time because they are always awkwardly underfoot. Perhaps the child can be sent to work in the General Store/Clothing Shop/Real Estate for a day and we can get a discount at that shop for that day. Or even the Museum and we can learn even more neat things about our donations. Btw, I did not know the crane flies did not eat mosquitos. I feel like I've been living a lie. laugh
*House: I believe the outward look of the Mayor's house should be a reflection of the prosperity of the town. For an example, each upgrade should increase the actual size. This being said, the house should be situated away from the rest of them to be able to adjust in size. Clearing out the house can be a quest similar to Virtual Families. For instance, we can be given the old Mayor's house for free as long as we take care of it. As to other residences, I would like to see customization of the houses. For an example, changing colors, style, shape, etc. There could be another store added for exterior design or even another shop keeper as a quest. I don't mind the next day wait for upgrades. It would be exciting to see how it looks!

I know this is a lot but I am really excited to see the new stuff, even if these aren't included.

Thanks a bunch!

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter