Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#239357 - 02/08/16 08:35 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
Chisa Offline

Id like to be able to pull up the townsfolk in a menu, sort of like we do with the mayor, to see more info about them.

This might just be me, but I really would like the townsfolk to do more....get married, have children, age, etc. Its very strange to me that only the mayor ages in this town. My neighbors are pushing 180 yrs old now.

More food options, sustainable option like the trees preferably. Maybe hybrid veggies that produce more or have it as a shop upgrade after reaching milestones in the game.

And maybe an eviction notice for those rude townsfolk :p

#239358 - 02/08/16 09:11 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
Joy42 Offline
Trainee

Copying a message that I put in the wrong place :
Hi ldw ! I've played most of your games and really enjoy them so far.

Virtual Town is great but I'd really like to have more decoration, especially paths or trails, more info on the villagers and the possibility to track them in the town, more villagers, more interactions between them, new events, more shops like a coffee shop or a restaurant for example, the possibility of fishing..
I'd really like to have pets following my mayor around too.

The game seems a bit incomplete right now even though I think it's a great start for an awesome game.

My main request is paths, since the town is very empty and lacking of "structure"

Thanks for reading and sorry if it's a little confused, English is not my native langu

#239361 - 02/08/16 11:09 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
morgan64 Offline

I`d like to see more retailers-maybe pet
store,cafe,grocery,more furniture choices including bath and kitchen(not much point in adding on to your house if there`s nothing to put in the rooms),a way to locate the peeps,more interaction with water-swimming,fishing. That said,I`m addicted to this game!

#239362 - 02/09/16 12:31 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: morgan64]
ChaoticMoira Offline
Adviser

Loc: California
My wishlist so far:

• More decorations for the town.
  • The ability to change townies names.
  • More individual personalities in the townies. They are all mean. I am fine with a grouch, if there is contrast.
  • The ability to evict a townie we don't like.
  • The ability to fish, since we have fish in the pond and a pier.
  • Make the kid help do tasks without actually following the mayor to do it. So if I say, hunt bugs, he will run off to do it.
  • More kids in town so the kid has some friends to play with. It is depressing how lonely he/she is.
  • The ability to send townies off on tasks (find bugs, clean up town etc.)
  • The ability to change the townies homes.
  • Picking things up without confirming. I don't care for the "take" confirmation. It becomes tedious when you have an orchard. I think a triple click could solve this. Triple click on an item and the mayor picks it up without a confirm click.
  • Also a do-list. So I can click on one thing and then the next and the mayor will do the one, then move to the next and so on.. That way I don't have to wait between clicking on garbage pieces.
  • More types of daily tasks. I'd like to see tasks be more involved, and if that means it takes longer, then the pay out can just be bigger.

#239375 - 02/09/16 09:36 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: LadyCFII]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

I get sad when I am told to clean out the "ugly thistles" they look like Scottish thistles and me being Scots, I think they are beautiful! Also would be nice if we could donate the weeds and mushrooms and critters we clean up to the museum as well.

On another note, it would be nice to have a pet to interact with. Would work kind of like the adoptee. Or if there were forest animals on the south side of the river that maybe you have to photograph for the museum.

#239376 - 02/09/16 11:26 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
morgan64 Offline

Someone said the Coit tower could be a lighthouse,love that idea.Could be a town project.

More choices in the town decorating items-picnic tables,wooden benches,a bird bath(and birds and bird watchers),a gazebo.

A band stand w/villagers giving concerts.They could improve with practice.

#239380 - 02/10/16 06:16 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

I meant the north side of the river. Where there are no houses

#239388 - 02/11/16 09:02 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
ChaoticMoira Offline
Adviser

Loc: California
Another thing I thought of, the ability to highlight several items so we can sell many all at once. I would love to be able to do that.

#239391 - 02/12/16 01:08 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: ChaoticMoira]
dkizz Offline

More tasks balanced throughout the day instead everything having to be done at once. More collections, fish, birds, sea shells washing up on the beach. Have more buildings to be built for the towns people. There are so many possibilities for this game. I am absolutely loving this game.

#239392 - 02/12/16 01:27 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: dkizz]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

I love this game too. And I love your suggestions!

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter