Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 132 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Today at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#240465 - 06/01/16 11:14 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
tygerkittn Offline
Expert

Thanks!
I was also thinking, being able to add a second floor and/or a basement to the mayor's house would give us more room for furniture and I could use some of the money I have nothing to spend on for construction and new furniture. It would probably make me poor again, so I could start back building up my savings. The exterior of the house wouldn't have to change. It's a TARDIS house anyway!

#240469 - 06/02/16 01:41 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Rissy]
AmberKillian Offline
Trainee

Loc: North Carolina
*Can you tweak the programming so when we complete a favor for a townie, we don't get what we gave them? For example, if I give Buresco a brass shovel, I shouldn't get a brass shovel from him as a reward.

*Ability to change the mayor's appearance (hair and make up). Maybe at a beauty salon in town? Or as an addition to the clothing boutique? Or a traveling vendor?

*Ability to pause the game, at least for a short time.

*User VirtuallyMe suggested a bartering system. When a townie asks a favor, instead of just "yes" or "no" we could have an option that says "I will do that if you do this." I would also like the option of "let me check and get back to you."

*Eviction notice. For that townie who is always in a bad mood. It could be in the store, along with the demolition order, or in the mayor's office, under "ordinances" maybe.

*Changing/aging townies. Once the townies get to a certain age (maybe 80) they go to the North Island (I can't remember exactly what it's called). If a townie is the mayor's "bestie," and they turn 80 before the mayor retires, they would stay on until the mayor retires.

*Categorized storage. It would be nice if I could store my rocks in one place, my clothes in another, gardening stuff in another. We could still put everything in the same place if we wanted, but it would be nice to have the option of separating things if we want to.

Also, I noticed on this last update (6/2/16) the color of some of my furniture changed. It's brighter. Will that change back? I'm not a fan of the new colors. (They're still the same colors, but brighter shades.)

#240482 - 06/04/16 04:47 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: AmberKillian]
Brid Offline

Loc: West Cork - Eíre
1.The prices for the room upgrades like that back room $150,000.. I don't really want that back room that large but it gives me no choice, be nice to choose how large u want a room. beforehand.. I can't even do the other side room, if I had known that I would have done the other side room first, but to have to upgrade a room fully before you can add another room is another thing that irks me. Being able to add another room without fully upgrading the room that you have would be great because maybe you want small rooms in some areas.

2.I agree with someone else a hair salon to change your hairstyle and colour.

3. I also agree on an eviction notice I have one townie all she is,is rude and runs around town in circles like a mad woman. Greets me as hello Earthling,Ok!, also I do her a favour, she says see ya wouldn't want to be ya. I want to get rid of her.

4. Ability to pause game.

5 Twood be nice if my child could use the bed I got for her. instead of just standing there. What's purpose of creating a room that the child won't even use.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by Brid (06/04/16 05:41 PM)
Edit Reason: Grammar & forgot something

#240490 - 06/05/16 02:07 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Brid]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
GOOD VIRTUAL TOWN SUGGESTIONS
- We should be able to marry townies
- We should be able to have our own children rather then adopt to make the game more interesting
- be able to cook ?

I WOULD love it if the first 2 are taken into consideration wink

#240498 - 06/06/16 11:38 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Samkkgamer786]
VirtuallyMe Offline
Expert

Something I've been wanting to request:
I know we can tell our child to basically go away but why not just have them move? They get in the way so often! Can't tell you how many times I've tried to dig a hole & instead had to talk to the child because they were standing in the way. Can't we update their program so they will move when they're standing in the way? This is so frustrating!

#240522 - 06/10/16 07:23 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: VirtuallyMe]
Raptiss Offline

Loc: UK
Have missed some good bugs worth catching for the same reason. By the time you've told your child to 'go away' the bug has bug-gered off or disappeared!

#240523 - 06/10/16 02:24 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Raptiss]
BamDingo Offline

Loc: Canada
Has someone already mentioned adding a Pause function? Please, please add a Pause function.

If we make a currency purchase and end up restarting the game somewhere along the line, does that purchase carry over to the new game?

#240524 - 06/10/16 04:45 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: BamDingo]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

BamDingo, a pause function isn't really necessary the way the game is set up. I put a list of the steps I take to secure my game in this post in the VT Forum.

There is a button that shows up on the IAP pop up that says "Restore Purchases". If I understand this correctly, that restores previous IAP purchases to a new game on that device. I hope the mods will correct me if I am wrong here.

#240526 - 06/10/16 05:30 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Aviatrix]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
It will restore permanent purchases only (not coin purchases). In the case of Virtual Town, that button will restore:

The Irrigation System
Lucky Rabbit's Foot
The Broker

If you wish to start over, and want to keep purchased coins, I suggest you use the "Start Over" feature in the Options. It will remove any coins that were earned in the game, but will keep any unspent purchased coins for the new game. I hope that helps.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240533 - 06/11/16 08:57 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Xay]
Brid Offline

Loc: West Cork - Eíre
I thought of one more important suggestion, which may make it a wee less boring.. Ah I know a lot of LDW games that I played have the ability to have more than one Profile!!! If we had more than one Profile we could put one game on hold,whilst we wait for updates. and start another game under another profile with another mayor..

Methinks that would allow for less frustration, amongst players, for those who have done everything, without starting over and losing everything that you've already done..

I vote wholeheartedly for more than one Profile for this game.. you might get a lot less people uninstall an a wee more patient... cool

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter