Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#239740 - 03/12/16 02:17 AM Virtual Town needs a pause button
infinitestrings Offline

Virtual Town *really* needs a pause button, or an option to slow down time in the game if we're going to be away for a while. ESPECIALLY since so many of us have finished everything that's available to do in the game right now. I have a job & a life, I don't always have time to come in every day and spend fifteen minutes doing virtual chores.

#239753 - 03/13/16 06:54 AM Re: Virtual Town needs a pause button [Re: infinitestrings]
Kali33 Offline

Yes!

I can't always structure my life around my games.

#239757 - 03/14/16 01:03 AM Re: Virtual Town needs a pause button [Re: Kali33]
S.A.J Offline

Loc: USA
I think it would be nice if there was a "cancel action" button; sometimes when I'm dragging/scrolling through town, I accidentally send my mayor running halfway across the map. It would be nice if a button showed up after tapping that would stop your mayor from performing that action.

#239801 - 03/16/16 08:45 PM Re: Virtual Town needs a pause button [Re: S.A.J]
Jessamine Offline
Adviser

Loc: Sydney Australia
I'd like the townsfolk to have more positive things to say and do: instead of fighting with Detto how about going for a coffee with Felette? Or laughing, meeting up with a friend, chatting about the weather. Remove the being depressed, angry, arguing. Replace with neutral or positive things.

#239811 - 03/17/16 02:23 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Jessamine]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
There are several positive actions already in the game. I've also seen them chatting about the weather, greeting a friend, and similar.

#239853 - 03/20/16 06:23 PM Re: Virtual Town needs a pause button [Re: S.A.J]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By: S.A.J
I think it would be nice if there was a "cancel action" button; sometimes when I'm dragging/scrolling through town, I accidentally send my mayor running halfway across the map. It would be nice if a button showed up after tapping that would stop your mayor from performing that action.

You can cancel this action by tapping on the picture of your mayor in the lower-left corner of the screen. Then "you" are where your mayor is and you can tap beside him/her to cancel running across the map smile

#239950 - 03/31/16 11:37 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: sunshower]
Ritik Offline

Hello LDW !

This is my first post here. Thank you Ldw for giving us another good game"Virtual town". Here are Some suggestions -

1-Add a Pet shop where we can buy and sell different kind of pets. ( like Virtual families 2)

2-Plz add a feature to rearrange the town. I want to place some buildings and houses across the bridge( north side of the river) and add some paths also.

3-It'll be great if Mayor could have his/ her own family and kids. If that's not possible then at least allow us to adopt more than one kid. I don't like when my kid feels little lonely. wink
OR
Townies can also adopt kids, when Mayor goes to island, old townies can also go with him/her. Then we'll have new mayor and new town people.

And we can also create a small park for kids but forthat you'll have to add some more items.( I'm a big fan of virtual families 2 and want some items from that game. Please add some items and features of Virtual families to Virtual town)

4-Please add a coffee shop/ Restaurant where Mayor can go and enjoy with kids and townies.

5-Plz add a salon. It would be good to see Mayor and townies in different hairstyle OR Add a hat section in the boutique. cool

6-Most of the furniture are of no use. Mayor doesn't use them ( except beds and sitting) Plz make it like virtual families.
And kids they can't even use beds & sitting.

7-Add a option to sell all same kind of Fruits and veggies in a single click.

8-We'hv bird house in the game but there are no birds. Plz Add them.

9-Please add some bushes and berries ( like virtual villagers) & fences.

10- Add a boat so we can visit other towns OR we can visit the island where all Mayors go at the age of 60.
It would be a different experience to see their ghost there. Atleast this way we'll be able to see all our previous Mayor at one place.I really miss them all.( if not daily, atleast twice in a week). laugh

11-Please add fishing. Add a separate building where Mayor could donate them ( like Museum) but there should be a large display where we could keep them all at one place instead of small and seperate boxes.It' wud be fun to see them all at one place playing and chasing eachother.( I know it's not possible in real world to keep different species of fish in one tank but it's only a game.)

12- If possible add some farm animals also. It would be great if we can create a big farm- veggies,cows, goats , sheep, well and fruit trees.

13- There should me more interaction b/w Mayor & Townies.
Give some works to town people also. They can take care of farm animals. If we've to leave game for few days, in our absence they can water plants.( Mayor can give them some coins or gifts in return).It would be great if Mayor can invite them to house and play some mini games with them.

14- Add a swimming pool but not as a decoration. Mayor and townies should be able to use that. And give us some features also which we can place near sea and pool.

15-Pleass Slow down grass growth rate.Sorry but Cutting grass everytime we start game, is not at all a fun thing to do. OR give us a option to disable/ enable it.(You could give this option after 30 days of gameplay) . Players who like it and need it to catch some bugs can keep it. OR give this task to townies. I would like to do something intersting and fun thing instead of this.

16- Add some seasonal events also.:)

Sorry for the long post ! Please keep adding new things, this is a good game and has lot of potential. I like it.Please make it more interesting. smile

( Sorry, English isn't my first language so please excuse any mistakes )

Thanks !

#239972 - 04/02/16 06:51 PM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: Ritik]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Thanks Ritik! You made some good suggestions there. I hope LDW takes up at less a few of them! smile

#239983 - 04/04/16 01:52 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: arnie]
Brook Offline

Loc: FL
  • The buttons that open dialog windows should be toggles. That avoids extra motion when opening and closing the dialogs.
  • The ability to sort the stored inventory at the mayor's house would be very helpful.
  • The mayor's child should never stand between the mayor and camera. Since the camera can't yaw, it means that digging, mining, and grass trimming run the risk of popping up the child chat dialog, which 99% of the time, isn't what you want. The child should stand to either side, but not right there.
  • Why isn't chopping down grass 'tidying the town?' The child learns nothing from that--one has to pick up cans and boxes to train the child.
  • Selection accuracy in areas with a lot of objects on the ground isn't anywhere near precise enough.
  • More than once I've dug a hole in which to plant a potato (to be eaten raw by a citizen at some later date) and my 'tidy-the-town-mode' child has filled the hole before I could put a seed in it.
  • A proper set-up would have the town budget be separate from the mayor's salary. The ideas of using the town's budget to furnish the mayor's house, and requiring the mayor to pay for town improvements out of his or her own salary, are at a minimum ethically dubious.
  • There should be a rational explanation as to why the high-functioning idiots of the town are immortal but the mayor isn't.
  • Seriously, nobody sixty years of age has that kind of wrinkles. I'm 55 and in five years, I will not have that kind of wrinkles.
  • They're. Eating. Raw. Potatoes. Dude. Raw. Potatoes.
  • Why do they give the mayor bath mats when there aren't any bathrooms--which you'd think they'd need, what with eating the raw potatoes.
  • An explanation regarding why the undying underachievers can walk on water is in order. Don't deny it. I've seen it.
  • The number of meteors at night suggests that the Earth will soon be destroyed. Someone ought to look into that.
  • No matter where you go, the mayor's assistant can see you. That's just plain creepy. I can't find that guy that asked me for a bumblebee two seconds after he walks off-screen, but she can see me in the cave on the other side of town.
  • Sometimes one of the nattering nincompoops comes up and says he or she wants to help out around town, and might the mayor hand over a machete? Upon receipt of said instrument, the townsperson hands back...a machete. I don't know what to believe at that point. Did they change their mind about helping, or did they not know they already had a machete?
  • From a materials engineering standpoint, silver makes a worse pickax than brass, and gold makes a worse pickax than silver. Ditto machetes and shovels. This is high-school chemistry stuff.
  • Where do the citizens of the town get soda to drink? And what's in those little cartons? It can't have been food, because they're already eating one raw potato a day.
  • The citizens need educating in common courtesy--preferably at gunpoint.
  • Based on how I can hear them all the way from the other side of town, I'm pretty sure the citizens are chewing with their mouths open. Gross.
  • Conversation as it would have happened in real life:
    Franda: "You know, I've always liked the Cockroach...."
    Mayor: "Get away from me, you."
  • The icon on the Kindle screen, showing the woman leaning up against the guy with a contented smile on her face, can never actually happen in the game. I'm just sayin'.
  • Many of the creatures in the game aren't found in a common biome. The town has a serious non-native species intrusion problem. Someone needs to get to the bottom of this.
  • The two streams at the sound end of the map are heading toward each other (!?!?) and then going underground into what I assume is some sort of naturally-occurring giant cistern. Hopefully the town isn't resting on top of a giant limestone dome, because things will get ugly super fast if we get much more rain....

Edited by Brook (04/04/16 01:53 AM)

#239987 - 04/04/16 10:43 AM Re: Virtual Town Suggestions [Re: arnie]
Ritik Offline

Thanks Arnie smile

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter