Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#238417 - 09/17/15 05:37 AM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: JackiDance]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: JackiDance
Well, super, I hope! If it is not, NOT related to the doggone VFamilies which have taken 100% of your time now for over 5 years.
TIME to get back to PC 's and more VV .... FASTER VV games....

Agreed. Unless VF3 has something that actually resembles some kind of story or end objective to hold the player's attention (achievements don't count), but I'm not holding my breath and personally I hope that VF3 is the last in the Virtual Families series. It's true that VV5 caused a lot of controversy that LDW could easily have avoided by replacing "Converting the heathens" with "Making a new friend" and the Devotion bar with Diplomacy, and it's certainly not a game that I will ever replay unless I can find a mod to that effect, but like the other VV games, at least there were clear goals.

Getting back on topic though, I have to say I'm looking forward to the Mystery Game (when do we get to know what it's called?). It seems like something brand new and that's never a bad thing smile

#238433 - 09/20/15 05:08 AM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: JudasFm]
frogboy Offline
Expert

Sorry if I missed something, but does this mean Lonely Pets has been dropped?

#238435 - 09/20/15 05:39 AM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: frogboy]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
Originally Posted By: Frog Boy
Sorry if I missed something, but does this mean Lonely Pets has been dropped?

Are you implying that a niche of a niche isn't profitable enough to develop? smirk Especially for a game that was released a decade ago? The remake probably has been dropped by now. /sarcasm

Edited by Britney (09/20/15 05:40 AM)
Edit Reason: Needed to point out I wasn't being mean!

#238547 - 12/06/15 08:38 PM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: frogboy]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Is it confirmed that the Mystery Game is called Virtual Town, or am I missing something? I heard that it was going to be called Virtual Town, but I'm just double checking.

#238553 - 12/07/15 12:30 AM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: AriaSparkle]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
Is it confirmed that the Mystery Game is called Virtual Town, or am I missing something? I heard that it was going to be called Virtual Town, but I'm just double checking.

https://twitter.com/lastdayofwork/status/673576956680667136
It's official!

#238568 - 12/08/15 10:07 PM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: Britney]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Originally Posted By: Britney

Awesome!

#240010 - 04/05/16 08:12 PM Re: Mystery Game on the Previews Pages [Re: AriaSparkle]
audsved Offline

Loc: colorado
From the looks of the mystery game pics it could very easily be a new version of the pets. I could easily see pet training or possibly a pet park incorporating something like the Virtual Town and making it a pet park to explore and have peeps to take care of the pets with breeding different kinds of pets, growing food for the pets or possibly a town with pets.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter