Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
2 seconds ago
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186929 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#238597 - 12/11/15 01:13 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: LadyCFII]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
Virtual Town should be available on the iTunes App Store and Google Play before the end of the year.

Disappointing. Looks like us PC gamers are going to have to wait a while frown Based on screenshots (here and on the Previews page) this game looked interesting enough for me to consider buying it as well.

Oh well. LDW released other Android titles on PC as well, so maybe they'll decide to release this one too...

#238600 - 12/12/15 02:00 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: JudasFm]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
I saw photos of it o FB and came back here to do some more checking out what others thought. i by getting it on my iPad when it comes live as it says 2 weeks time. i also have google play and blues-tacks on my computer that i found that it android. If i downloaded it on my android after i put it on my ISO since the android belongs to google play and it not connected to Apple devices i have to pay twice?

The game looks real cool and i can't wait to try it out when its released.

#238602 - 12/12/15 02:51 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Annthewhofan]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
After a few days, I have adopted a child and had 2 new people move in. I like how events pop up every once in a while along with weeds and garbage so that you don't get bored.

I'm having some difficulties in decorating my house, though. I currently have 2 wallclocks stuck on the floor and I can't find a way to get them off!
I would post a picture of this, except I don't know how to post pictures on here. How do you post pictures on here?

#238604 - 12/12/15 06:43 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: AriaSparkle]
Zia Offline
Expert

I just started playing this morning. So far, I like it. But have yet to really figure anything out. I purchased the upgrade tools and some veggie seeds, adopted a daughter, and now I'm hoping some people move in so I can repair the lake or bridge.

#238611 - 12/14/15 04:16 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Zia]
Rockmower Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Hmm...I wonder if we will see any new Fan Fiction based on this new game? whistle
Hi Annthewhofan! Been a long time since we chatted. laugh

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#238613 - 12/14/15 07:46 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: AriaSparkle]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
After a few days, I have adopted a child and had 2 new people move in. I like how events pop up every once in a while along with weeds and garbage so that you don't get bored.

I'm having some difficulties in decorating my house, though. I currently have 2 wallclocks stuck on the floor and I can't find a way to get them off!
I would post a picture of this, except I don't know how to post pictures on here. How do you post pictures on here?

Oh you're lucky, there's still nobody moved in my town frown I'ts been 2 days since i finished lake but i'm still not able toincrease population. Today i planted two more trees (I had just one) so i hope my population increases soon and i can fix bridge.
And i'm also not able to decorate house, just like you. i just can't move furnitures.
And about sharing the pictures; it's much harder than PC games!
I downloaded a screenshot software from PlayStore and take some pictures. Then i transferred them to PC using a data cable. But you can also try to send via mail, or Google drive.

#238614 - 12/15/15 05:55 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Hydra14]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Zia
I'm hoping some people move in so I can repair the lake or bridge.

I could start lake repair right away. How many residents do you have?

Originally Posted By: Hydra14
I'ts been 2 days since i finished lake but i'm still not able to increase population. Today i planted two more trees (I had just one) so i hope my population increases soon and i can fix bridge.

Have you planted flowers? You get seeds in the store. That and cutting grass was how I got a new person to move in.

And i'm also not able to decorate house, just like you. i just can't move furnitures.

The clock was really hard for me. I think the trigger point is in the lower left corner. I have to make myself be patient. Tap and hold and hope it goes green or try a slightly different spot.

I did an Internet search to learn how to take screen shots with my Kindle, then I used the cloud storage I got with Amazon Prime. A data cable would be a great idea but something is wrong with the USB ports on my computer. I gotta quit playing Virtual Town and um, maybe fix the computer?

#238615 - 12/15/15 07:33 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Aviatrix]
Dolce Dandy Offline

I'm new here but, this game is pretty fun, a bit buggy but fun. I started yesterday and have already adopted a kid and have had two peeps move in. I just started a project on the lake too. The game is kinda like Animal crossing new leaf in a bunch of ways, if anyone is wondering what the gameplay is like. Also I was wondering what other peeps money making strategies are. I just grow a bunch of veggies and stuff.

#238616 - 12/15/15 08:34 PM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: Aviatrix]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Originally Posted By: Aviatrix
Originally Posted By: Zia
I'm hoping some people move in so I can repair the lake or bridge.

I could start lake repair right away. How many residents do you have?

I'ts been 2 days since i finished lake but i'm still not able to increase population. Today i planted two more trees (I had just one) so i hope my population increases soon and i can fix bridge.

Have you planted flowers? You get seeds in the store. That and cutting grass was how I got a new person to move in.

The clock was really hard for me. I think the trigger point is in the lower left corner. I have to make myself be patient. Tap and hold and hope it goes green or try a slightly different spot.

I did an Internet search to learn how to take screen shots with my Kindle, then I used the cloud storage I got with Amazon Prime. A data cable would be a great idea but something is wrong with the USB ports on my computer. I gotta quit playing Virtual Town and um, maybe fix the computer?

Thanks for help with the clock!

Also, Dolce Dandy, my money making strategy is to catch bugs and sell them at the General Store.

#238618 - 12/17/15 04:17 AM Re: Thoughts on Virtual Town so far? [Re: AriaSparkle]
Zia Offline
Expert

I finally got two more people to move in. I think that's 5 people total?? I finished the lake. Was hoping for more hoopla when I finished. Now my peeps moved to repair the beach.

I love LDW's games, this game so far is no exception. I wish there was a little more management like being able to check on townspeople - and when they give me something, I wish there was a way to see exactly what they're giving me without having to guess from the inventory to see what's new. The exchange goes so fast.

I am stuck on wanting to move the fountain or upgrade it, but it seems I may have to pay to demolish it and buy another.
I've only been playing for 3 days so far, so every day there's a surprise or I figure something new out.
As far as money, I just buy coins and sell bugs.

One last thing, I can't figure out if it's worth it to pull the veggies. It seems if I just leave them there, they feed the town and I don't have to worry about running out of food. Not much incentive to pull and sell them ~ unless I'm missing something.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter