Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#238507 - 11/04/15 09:14 PM Games soundtracks
Silvana95 Offline

Loc: Italy
Good evening!
I wanted to ask if someone knew how to download the beautiful soundtracks of LDW games.
Also, I wanted to ask you what are your favourite soundtracks. Persoanlly, I adore the ones that you can only hear in the intro, for example the opening music in VV games; the first one in Plant Tycoon is perhaps my favourite one!

#238508 - 11/05/15 12:25 AM Re: Games soundtracks [Re: Silvana95]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I don't really have a favorite soundtrack, though that is probably because I don't listen to the game music very often.

However, I remember liking one of the Virtual Families soundtracks a lot when I did have the sound on. Unfortunately, I forget which one of the VF soundtracks it is, but if I fiddle with the sound for a while I will most likely find it again.

#238512 - 11/05/15 10:44 AM Re: Games soundtracks [Re: AriaSparkle]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Are you playing the game on a Mac or Windows laptop/desktop? If so, look in your application files under the game's folder for a 'sounds' folder. You'll find the tracks there. IIRC they are in .ogg format, which only a few music players can handle. I suggest searching the web to find suitable software for your computer.

If you play on an iOS or Android device I can't help, as their files aren't accessible in the same way.

#238520 - 11/08/15 06:22 PM Re: Games soundtracks [Re: arnie]
Silvana95 Offline

Loc: Italy
Originally Posted By: arnie
Are you playing the game on a Mac or Windows laptop/desktop? If so, look in your application files under the game's folder for a 'sounds' folder. You'll find the tracks there. IIRC they are in .ogg format, which only a few music players can handle. I suggest searching the web to find suitable software for your computer.

If you play on an iOS or Android device I can't help, as their files aren't accessible in the same way.

Thank you very much! The only problem is that it's quite hard to find a good converter..but I tried and it works! wink

#238548 - 12/06/15 08:43 PM Re: Games soundtracks [Re: AriaSparkle]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Originally Posted By: AriaSparkle
I don't really have a favorite soundtrack, though that is probably because I don't listen to the game music very often.

However, I remember liking one of the Virtual Families soundtracks a lot when I did have the sound on. Unfortunately, I forget which one of the VF soundtracks it is, but if I fiddle with the sound for a while I will most likely find it again.

The sound track from VF1 that I liked a lot was soundtrack 3. I checked about a week ago except I forgot to post this here. . .until now.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter