Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
Yesterday at 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24
Topic Options
#234100 - 05/16/13 10:00 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: MikuruAsahina]
CalliopeCat18 Offline

Loc: On a starship orbiting Gliese ...
My most recent one:

"Danielle, you better stop shaking your head, or I'll make sure you don't HAVE a head to shake!"

Yep, I'm insane. >:D

<3 Calli

#234772 - 06/03/13 12:10 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Lovelychunks]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Omg! those are all soooo familiar, hi I'm new and Here's what I say to my villagers: 1.Good job Ralo, you're doing good with babies (Ralo walks over to Lemana, a Researcher,) and I'm like NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't!!!!! (Too late, Lemana Get's pregnant) GRRRRRRRRRRR 2. Seriously, WHY WERE YOU BORN DISLIKING RUNNING?!?! 3. Just GET BACK TO WORK!!!! YOU DON"T HAVE TO LOOK AT THE FISHIES!!!!!!!!!! 4.Ewww, what's in it with you kids? can't you wait while one kid is done with their 'nature is calling' before you and a bunch of other kids run over there Too?!?!?!?!?! Why do you have to bathe there while people are drinking, doing the laundry and washing their face??????

#234811 - 06/03/13 11:38 PM Re: Anyone else get wee bit sad when a villager dies? [Re: Kikiann11]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Okay, this is a conversation between me and my villager Crispin. Yep, I'm outta my mind for them. Me: Well Crispin I'm sorry that your wife got washed out by the tidal wave but I didn't know then. I thought we would get fish. Crispin: well you thought wrong, Me:I'm sorry! Geez Crispin: Bea was my favorite person in the world! A-and you KILLED her!!!! WAAAAAA!!!!! me: be quiet Crispin, you would have done the same thing! Crispin: Some guiding hand ( snort) Me: Ohhh, Crispin, you're in BIG trouble * takes Crispin and drops him in the sharky ocean* Crispin: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! Me: Well Crispin, I'm sorry but you asked for it. but here*Puts Crispin on a female villager, she runs away, puts him on her again, and again again and again. In the process Crispin becomes a Trainee parent. I go away, come back tomorrow and...* Me :Crispin Whoa! You had 11 kids! don't miss Bea so much anymore eh? Crispin: Be quiet. And I walk away. P.S This whole conversation was in French, and I don't speak French so I looked it all up in the translator, Why? Cause I was bored and I always pretended that Crispin only spoke French.

#234850 - 06/05/13 01:55 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Magicangel85]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Magicangel85
I find myself talking to them even when I'm in the other room.

"You lot better be working in there."

"I hear thunder...get inside peeps."

And when I am watching them,

"Oooo look! A rare collectible! Get it!Get it! Get it!"

"Okay. You won't build, farm, research, study medicine or have a baby....someone bring me three black orchids..."

After watching Wewe have a bath, go swimming, wash her face, drink rain then have a baby...."Boy! It must be something in the water!"
"Okay. You won't build, farm, research, study medicine or have a baby, some one bring me three black orchids," THAT IS SSCCAARRYY !!! (for the villagers at least, unless they dont know what happens after that. Have to admit though, I sometimes do the same thing too.) blush blush whistle

#235873 - 07/27/13 09:21 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: VV3 girl123]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

-Hey no no no no no no! Ah! Whyd you have to heal him? You're already a master doctor, why don't you let the child do it?

#238476 - 10/12/15 01:46 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
"Oh! A collectable!"
"You made a baby manually again. . ."
"This is not a huge game of hide and seek! Now where are you?"

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter