Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#237316 - 08/08/14 01:57 PM does this game ever end?
Breadlady Offline

I in in my 34_35th generation ( only 30 generations are allowed on the list) I need 1bug in my collections & trying to marry someone with the same career.I also need a virus to cure, but my little people are always well.It is getting boring constantly selling 5-15 coin collectables. I am ready to give up & get another game. HAS ANYONE FINISHED & got ALL goals?

#237320 - 08/11/14 08:14 PM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: Breadlady]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
The game only ends if your last family member (tribe member for Virtual Villager games) dies, or you choose to end it.
That's one of the joys of LDW games! grin

To make a family member sick, try treating them poorly: cheap/no food, little/no rest, making go outside in rain when tired or hungry etc.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#237321 - 08/13/14 04:51 AM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: Rockmower]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hello Breadlady. Yes, players have gotten all of the goals. laugh It's always exciting to get the "Perfect Match" and the last elusive insect to complete that collection!

If you're playing Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House, the game does not really end as in "game over." When the adults pass and there are no heirs to pass the house and bank account to, the game will give you a message stating that your family has been lost and that you need to choose someone new. Select "OK" and you'll be presented with a new batch of "peeps" from which to choose from to begin a new family lineage. Your previous family will still be on the Family Tree, but there will not be a line connecting them to the new family.

Hang in there, you're so close! smile

#237322 - 08/13/14 08:46 AM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: MissKathy]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I'll usually play an LDW game every day for 6-12 months then stop, often because a new game or update has been released that's taking up my time. I'll usually pause the game if I make a concious decision not to play regularly any more, but I have come back to some VV2 villages after more than a couple of years away to find them doing quite well, if not exactly thriving.

#237323 - 08/13/14 04:39 PM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: MissKathy]
Breadlady Offline

Thanks!! I do want to complete my goals. As for not having heirs - that scares me , then I try for adopting one or two.--- I have heirs one way or another. I will try to make them sick, to give that shot for virus. And just patiently wait to get spouses to match

#237929 - 02/12/15 04:50 PM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: Breadlady]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
How come when I pause my game(VF 2), when I come back the people are not where they used to be? I thought pause meant pause. They don't age, but they don't stay put dang it! LOL

MEOW!

#237940 - 02/13/15 01:50 AM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: Gynnypur]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
Your game is truly paused, and if you left the game open your little people would never move. However that changes when you quit the game, for the reasons that I described here. All of our games operate the same way when handling the locations and activities of the little people.

#237948 - 02/13/15 07:29 PM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: LadyCFII]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
Thank you for the response. I thought all my people's were being very mutinous! LOL. As you can probably tell I know nothing about how these things work! LOL

MEOW!

#237967 - 02/19/15 09:50 AM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: Gynnypur]
meynaf Offline

Loc: Lyon, France
Apparently when you're out the inner game rules are not the same as when you're actually playing, even if you just look and do nothing else, i.e. it does not perform the simulation in the exact same way.

Btw. I love the idea of a game that doesn't just end when you've reached all goals, however it might have been better if the game acknowledged that fact in some way, saying that there is indeed nothing left to solve.

#238200 - 05/04/15 08:32 PM Re: does this game ever end? [Re: meynaf]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I love the idea, too! I have almost gotten all the collectibles and finished all the goals, but I need a few collecting goals and the perfect match goal. The perfect match goal is probably the last one I will complete.

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter