Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 226 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#237764 - 01/22/15 06:56 PM Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
This topic is closed for discussion, now that VF3 has been released. Please use the Discussion forum for VF3 for new discussions about the released game! laugh

We've created this topic for everyone to post their comments on the upcoming VF3 Game. We hope you will share your thoughts about this new chapter in the Virtual Families series. We will be posting periodic updates to that page, including some game images as we have them, so you'll want to check back every so often. laugh

#237766 - 01/22/15 08:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Thank you so much! I just told 3 YouTubers about it. Only one has replied so far and says that you should never have to delete the generations in the family tree.

#237768 - 01/22/15 08:53 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Thank you Lady CFII! I shall keep an eye on this thread now. smile

#237769 - 01/22/15 10:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: TheGnome]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
I can't wait! Well I guess I do HAVE to wait,LOL. Any hints for what is new? I am on my 24th generation on VF2. I have to admit that at times I could REALLY use some new furniture or something. Thanks so much for the Christmas stuff and the ability to remodel. Very pleasant surprise!

MEOW!

#237782 - 01/23/15 02:04 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Gynnypur]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Well that stuff is only on the Tablets and Phones not for us PC and Mac users.

#237793 - 01/23/15 09:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I do hope that there is more equality between desktop/laptop (Windows/Mac) users and tablet/phone (iOS/Android) users. Although I do play on my iPad I prefer to play on my Mac desktop.
  • Nowadays tablet/phone games get released first.
  • Content updates only happen for the tablet/phone versions; desktop/laptop versions might get a bug fix update only.
  • Although I'm not particularly worried about the lack of in-app purchases in Windows/Mac games, I know plenty of others miss them.

#237796 - 01/23/15 12:57 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
We do plan to release the new games on mobile first, but we are continuing to assess demand for desktop versions. The relative popularity and demand for our mobile and desktop games hasn't changed much since Arthur's last post about the shifting realities in the game industry. It's too early to say what Arthur will decide.

I do want to add that we have not abandoned our desktop games. We invested significant time and money updating all of our Windows and Mac games last year to support current operating systems and technologies, despite the low revenue from desktop game sales. We just need to make sure that our game release decisions are smart ones that keep up profitable and able to continue making new games for our fans to enjoy. laugh

#237803 - 01/23/15 11:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I am going to buy Virtual Villagers 1-5 and Plant Tycoon soon from your company. And I am glad I am spending it here cause you all are the ones who deserve the money.

#237804 - 01/25/15 06:17 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
athena02116 Offline

I have so many suggestions but will limit it to two, for right now: Dinner table to allow more than 5 at a time, as well as appropriate plate numbers per household members. Kinda strange to have a 5 plated table for only one or two people. Also would be nice to have a closet to save/pick clothes at will - click on closet, box opens up, user can pick an already purchased outfit.

#237845 - 02/01/15 02:17 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: athena02116]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!

As long as there is a PC release, that's enough to keep me happy. I'll keep an eye on the Previews page and try the free demo when it comes along, see how it looks.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter