Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 223 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#237764 - 01/22/15 06:56 PM Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
This topic is closed for discussion, now that VF3 has been released. Please use the Discussion forum for VF3 for new discussions about the released game! laugh

We've created this topic for everyone to post their comments on the upcoming VF3 Game. We hope you will share your thoughts about this new chapter in the Virtual Families series. We will be posting periodic updates to that page, including some game images as we have them, so you'll want to check back every so often. laugh

#237766 - 01/22/15 08:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
Thank you so much! I just told 3 YouTubers about it. Only one has replied so far and says that you should never have to delete the generations in the family tree.

#237768 - 01/22/15 08:53 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Thank you Lady CFII! I shall keep an eye on this thread now. smile

#237769 - 01/22/15 10:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: TheGnome]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
I can't wait! Well I guess I do HAVE to wait,LOL. Any hints for what is new? I am on my 24th generation on VF2. I have to admit that at times I could REALLY use some new furniture or something. Thanks so much for the Christmas stuff and the ability to remodel. Very pleasant surprise!

MEOW!

#237782 - 01/23/15 02:04 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Gynnypur]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Well that stuff is only on the Tablets and Phones not for us PC and Mac users.

#237793 - 01/23/15 09:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
I do hope that there is more equality between desktop/laptop (Windows/Mac) users and tablet/phone (iOS/Android) users. Although I do play on my iPad I prefer to play on my Mac desktop.
  • Nowadays tablet/phone games get released first.
  • Content updates only happen for the tablet/phone versions; desktop/laptop versions might get a bug fix update only.
  • Although I'm not particularly worried about the lack of in-app purchases in Windows/Mac games, I know plenty of others miss them.

#237796 - 01/23/15 12:57 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Unicorn

We do plan to release the new games on mobile first, but we are continuing to assess demand for desktop versions. The relative popularity and demand for our mobile and desktop games hasn't changed much since Arthur's last post about the shifting realities in the game industry. It's too early to say what Arthur will decide.

I do want to add that we have not abandoned our desktop games. We invested significant time and money updating all of our Windows and Mac games last year to support current operating systems and technologies, despite the low revenue from desktop game sales. We just need to make sure that our game release decisions are smart ones that keep up profitable and able to continue making new games for our fans to enjoy. laugh

#237803 - 01/23/15 11:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I am going to buy Virtual Villagers 1-5 and Plant Tycoon soon from your company. And I am glad I am spending it here cause you all are the ones who deserve the money.

#237804 - 01/25/15 06:17 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
athena02116 Offline

I have so many suggestions but will limit it to two, for right now: Dinner table to allow more than 5 at a time, as well as appropriate plate numbers per household members. Kinda strange to have a 5 plated table for only one or two people. Also would be nice to have a closet to save/pick clothes at will - click on closet, box opens up, user can pick an already purchased outfit.

#237845 - 02/01/15 02:17 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: athena02116]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!

As long as there is a PC release, that's enough to keep me happy. I'll keep an eye on the Previews page and try the free demo when it comes along, see how it looks.

#237848 - 02/01/15 03:30 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Originally Posted By: JudasFm
It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!...

That would be a bit weird, JudasFm, since I'm here every day (even if I'm not seen) wink
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#237849 - 02/01/15 05:20 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

I kind of felt like you stopped producing games because Lonely Pets' preview page was never updated. And how Steam never made VF2 available for download. But when I heard VF2 was getting an update. I was so happy! And i have one more question when will you fix the no action bug in VF1 and the slug game performance during night on VF2.

#237858 - 02/01/15 12:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Xay
It's great to finally get definite confirmation that LDW hasn't been abandoned!...

That would be a bit weird, JudasFm, since I'm here every day (even if I'm not seen) wink

Very true, but the state of the forums don't necessarily reflect the state of the website or any game development.

One of the sites I visited a lot was abandoned years ago, but people are still chatting and socializing in the forums. And it seems like it's been a long, long time since we've had any firm confirmation from LDW about new games wink

Still, we have it now, and that's what's important laugh

Edited by JudasFm (02/01/15 12:46 PM)

#237874 - 02/03/15 05:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Crosinski Offline

More than anything else, I like the unpredictability and real life feel of the game. Decorating the house is fun, but the characters that live there keep me coming back. With that in mind, I'd love to see more interactivity between peeps. For instance, the kids could go through a crawling stage, with both of the parents able to pick them up and care for them for a while, or put them in a play pen.

Some random thoughts,
Have the peeps change into PJs at night.
Have them take off clothes to shower. I'm not talking about a strip tease, just something innocent like instantly switching into wearing a towel going in and coming out.
When they are at the table eating, they turn their heads around to watch me in a uncomfortable looking way. Wish they'd stop doing that so much ... makes my neck ache just watching them.

Thanks for listening.

#237875 - 02/04/15 12:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Crosinski]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

I agree with much of what is said. I remember a blatant rip-off of Virtual Villagers that came out a few years ago did have one good aspect in that it showed young babies crawling, rather than jumping from a completely passive babe-in-arms to one running about without any unsteadiness.

I also agree about showering. The Sims has a similar problem and shows the sims wearing swimsuits in the shower, which is also unlikely.

The way the peeps' heads turn reminds me sometimes of a horror film! shocked

#237894 - 02/06/15 05:36 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Just wondering what do you think the characters will look like in VF3. Will it be VF2 characters or new characters and if so what will the rainbow gal look like tell me what you think.

#237925 - 02/09/15 05:52 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
I only buy from you. Although I get exciting about all the new games you come out with I was hoping you would come out with a new Plant and Fish Tycoon. I play these games everyday because I love them so much. I for one prefer the pc games. I have Virtual families 2 on my tablet and enjoy playing it. I still prefer PC. Allot of the games tend to use up the battery quickly on mobile and tablet. Let us know if you are planning on coming out with a new Plant or Fish tycoon.

#237926 - 02/12/15 03:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Gynnypur Offline

I would love to see the babies have cribs and playpens,etc too. Not to mention parents feeding them a bottle from time to time.And I have all this cool holiday food.....and it's a waste because they ignore it. It would be so cool to be able to put it on a nice dining room table(that the peeps don't ignore) and they have an actual Christmas/Thanksgiving feast! Shoot I was just excited when the kids played with the holiday candles because it caused a different action and an acknowledgement from them. LOL And no I didn't let them continue to play with them.

MEOW!

#237927 - 02/12/15 03:48 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VF_Life]
Gynnypur Offline

At least you have more than the first VV game to play. I can only get VV Origins and VF2 for my Fire! Sigh.

#237945 - 02/13/15 03:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Gynnypur]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
I would really, really love to be able to rename our peeps in the mobile versions of Virtual Families 3!! Pretty please laugh

Also, I totally agree that the babies and kids should have more interactions, like playpens and cribs and bottles. Definitely!!!!

It would be cool if there was more interaction in between peeps. Just things to make it more realistic, more sims like. I saw someone said changing into PJs, so yeah, cool touches like that would be amazing.

Edited by Annadae (02/13/15 03:46 PM)

#237955 - 02/16/15 02:28 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Annadae]
likalaruku Offline

Honestly, you should update your copyright, front page, & news. The impression you get is that the site has been abandoned for 2 years.

#237963 - 02/19/15 12:35 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Designer Furniture Boutiques

Who makes it work:

1. VIP User Generated content as the mods are used today.

2. Available on Ipad/Iphone/Androids and PC and Mac if possible.

3. All can apply but not all contributors are chosen… only the best of the best.

4. Offer contributors the ability to name their own shop or have it named after them. Example:

a. MissKathy’s Marvelous Boutique
b. LadyCFII’s Luxury Lifestyle Shoppe
c. Aviatrix Amazing Home Decor

5. Give contributors free access to the game and all updated content.
6. Give contributors a “Special Thanks” credit under the game developers.
7. Have contributors either sign or submit content on a page that clearly states they will not be paid in money for the content they provide but rather will receive the acknowledgement as outlined above. They can use either their screen name or real name for the acknowledgement page. Most contributors will not mind since they already know the game is not making a gazillion dollars anyway. They just want to know they are appreciated for their work. Later you can always send them a real “thank you” check in the mail if you are financially able to do it.

How it works:

1. Sell access to these shops for real money or for coins. Real money = either .99 cents per boutique access or for $4.99 all access to all boutiques. Coins = $500K in world coins. Personally I feel you make more selling access for Real Money. I would not offer the in-world coin choice.

2. Charge a LOT more coins (at least 2 or 3 times more) for the Designer Boutique items even if they are simply different colors of the same items we already have such as the different textures offered for the couches in the mods.

3. Maybe make the Designer Boutiques only available to those with a million coins or more. This makes me feel special as a user and gives me something to strive towards. Real stores do this… they have VIP areas only available to their richer clients. Either send an invitation via email, or announcement, or offer in upgrades such as Maid service. Some users will keep working until they save a million coins while others will take the shortcut and purchase more coins.

4. It would be so cool if there was a VIP credit card we could use. It does not have to work just a visual image like a black and gold card we could purchase that gives us access to the VIP shops.

Why this works:

1. As a user I would not have to install Mods or be sad because Mods are not available on pocket devices such as tablets or phones.

2. Because these items are not Mods, I would not have to choose between the Beanbag chairs and the Papasan-style chairs. I could have them BOTH. The same with other items.

3. Developers are not stuck trying to create all the content and figure out what users like. They have help from the contributors.

4. Gives me the user a reason to purchase more coins.

5. People who have played for a long time have LOTS of coins and do not have anything to spend them on.

6. People who have not been playing for a long time may not have a lot of coins but really have no need for many once the house is fixed up and furnished.

7. Keeps the game interesting for a longer period of time.

8. Selling access to VIP shops gives LDW another way of making real money instead of only selling coins.

Of course, if I had my way users would also be able to purchase another house (A million coins or more for the house) … with a new floor design as well as keep this one. There would be a way of transporting from one house to the other via car… they just purchase the car and get the family in there and are transported to the new one where they can fix that one up too. The car would stay put until they get in and transport back and forth between the new and old houses. I will not go on about this anymore. But, I can totally see how it could work.

#238019 - 02/26/15 09:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Mari C. Offline

How about other lenguages?, I love your games & I'm from Spain, I'd love so much to play VF3 in spanish! smile

Edited by Mari C. (02/26/15 09:46 PM)

#238021 - 03/01/15 07:58 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Mari C.]
Life In Virtual Offline

One of the things that needs fixing is the pets. All the pets I think should have health bars, so every time you feed them, take dogs for a walk, change the water or filters in a fish tank or clean bird cages it should help to keep the health bar full. There should be vaccinations and vet visits when pets get ill (or fleas which would irritate all the peeps) and you should have to purchase food, microchipping, collars and other accessories and eventually like the peeps they should die (oh and kittens and puppies should grow up). Also I would like the option to adopt a pet from the rescue centre (it could be like the flea market where the choice of pets would change all the time) instead of only buying from a pet store. I also think it would be interesting to have the option to de-sex cats and dogs. And if you choose not to then at some point they should have babies and then the family has to decide if they afford can keep them all or they have to give some or all away.

Another thing that I would like to see is family reunions. I think from time to time around the BBQ the family should have a get together with aunts, uncles and cousins and on the family tree the profiles of those famliy members should be updated with what careers they got, their age, if they are married and how many kids they got. While I'm onto family why do the grandparents have to move out or die for the next gen to start? They would make great babysitters for the kids, they could tell stories, play and interact with them. And if there are kids left when parents die why not have them raised with their aunt or uncle instead of straight to college? A nursing mother could give her kid to grandparents to babysit so she can do some work in that time. I think it would be nice to have the option to keep them around.

The last thing that I would like to see though I know it is probably unlikely is some special needs peeps. It would be really interesting to have a peep in a wheelchair and then you have to buy house upgrades like ramps and railings to look after the peep. You could also have a peep with learning difficulties so you have to pay for special tutoring and if they aren't tutored enough they can't get to college and end up with the next generation to be looked after while doing some low paid job. You could have a peep that gets constantly depressed and you have to buy them special meds (plus you already have that psychoanalysis thing, so therapy is sorted) to keep their happiness up (not to mention the yoga mat would finally have a use) and if you can't keep them happy maybe they have to go to an institution. I think it would add an interesting dynamic and challenge to the game to have peeps with unique issues to deal with.

#238027 - 03/04/15 01:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Life In Virtual]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

The wheelchair thing really is an interesting idea; it would add a whole new dimension to the game. With the depression angle though, you're on very sensitive ground. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable if that actually was a feature in VF.

I also agree that pets should be more than just walking furniture. They should also have some kind of lifespan and have peeps upset when they die, or able to play with the dog or stroke the cat for a mood boost.

A family reunion would also be really good.

#238028 - 03/05/15 09:29 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Quote:
I also agree that pets should be more than just walking furniture. They should also have some kind of lifespan and have peeps upset when they die, or able to play with the dog or stroke the cat for a mood boost.

I agree with this as well. A not dissimilar app, The Sims Freeplay, has pets with happiness bars that go up if a sim plays with them. They can also discover 'treasure', which adds to the interest. That game has the same issue as VF with immortal pets, though; I've had several generations of sims all living with the same few cats or dogs.

Perhaps one or two events could be included in VF3. Something on the lines of "Your pet is ill. Do you want to pay for treatment by the vet?". If you agree, you'd lose a certain amount of coins. If you refuse there could be a (relatively low) chance that the pet will recover on its own, or the pet could die (and disappear from the house) and your peeps' happiness would be reduced.

#238040 - 03/09/15 04:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Annadae Offline
Trainee

Loc: NJ
TOTALLY 100% agree with the pets ideas. You guys did a huge leap forward with them in VF2, so that kind of progress shouldn't be set back. BUT like everyone is saying, having pets be more than walking furniture would be wonderful. If they could breed like peeps, that would be cool too. laugh

I would also love to see family reunions of sorts. Or at least some way to keep your peeps after a new generation.

#238044 - 03/13/15 05:41 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: arnie
Perhaps one or two events could be included in VF3. Something on the lines of "Your pet is ill. Do you want to pay for treatment by the vet?". If you agree, you'd lose a certain amount of coins. If you refuse there could be a (relatively low) chance that the pet will recover on its own, or the pet could die (and disappear from the house) and your peeps' happiness would be reduced.

I like that idea, but I'd also like a bit of a failsafe, such as an option to buy insurance for the pet. I'd hate to lose the family dog and have my peeps plunge into depression because I'd just spent my money on a house upgrade wink

To stop it being overused, you could have it so that players need to purchase a new insurance policy every time the old one is used

#238045 - 03/13/15 09:52 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Contrariwise, the peeps don't really seem to take much notice of the pets anyway. If you (usually accidentally in my experience) drop a peep on a pet they'll 'pet' it, but otherwise they ignore them. Perhaps there could be a one-off boost to the peeps' happiness when a pet is added to the house, and also a self-starting action added for the peeps to 'pet' or 'play with' a pet occasionally. Ideally, that would give a small rise in the peep's happiness as well.

#238053 - 03/17/15 03:40 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
4040 Offline

I have a couple Of suggestions for Virtual Families 3. I think that the guys should be able to grow facial hair anytime not just when they get around 45.

Second it is kinda of creepy when the kids are playing or excited about a new baby, how they will spin their heads like they are possessed. I do use the red glove when they do that, it creeps me out. I was just wondering if the new game will not have them doing that.

#238127 - 04/17/15 09:32 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: 4040]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Honestly this is probably the first time in several months that I have logged onto the forums or checked the LDW site, and I just want to say that I am very surprised and excited (amongst other emotions) to see that you are developing more games! I, like my fellow forumees, assumed that LDW was simply abondoned. I cannot tell you all how much it means to me to see that LDW is still strong and creating new & lovely games! As my childhood, like anyone else, it broke my heart to think that my beloved game makers simply stopped doing what they do best. That all being said, (phew!) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your two upcoming releases! I am also very excited to be back here on the forums and to see a new growth of forum members (as well as the elder members I see grin) and am optimistic and full of ideas for the games!

#238128 - 04/17/15 10:06 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Nora Willow]

We are still here! laugh Just super busy worker bees! laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238150 - 04/23/15 12:39 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Yay! I can't wait until this comes out! I love the Virtual Families series, and I hope this comes out on Kindle Fire at about the time it comes out on PC. Glad you're not inactive. smile

#238168 - 04/25/15 01:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
Finally I have a Smartfone and now I play VF2 on the computer as well as on the Smartfone. I prefer to play on the computer but I have the Smartfone almost everywhere with me wink

I like the idea that pets should be more than just "walking furniture". More interactions between peeps and pets would be great.

And I wish there were marriage proposals more often, maybe every 30 minutes ...

#238192 - 05/02/15 12:56 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
BerryBadger Offline

Loc: USA
Wow! SO EXCITED! I can't wait to hear more news on it!

#238195 - 05/02/15 12:31 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Candy_63]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Candy_63
Finally I have a Smartfone and now I play VF2 on the computer as well as on the Smartfone. I prefer to play on the computer but I have the Smartfone almost everywhere with me wink

I like the idea that pets should be more than just "walking furniture". More interactions between peeps and pets would be great.

And I wish there were marriage proposals more often, maybe every 30 minutes ...

Same, Candy! They also never seem to care for the lawn, besides when I drag them onto a weed or when they water the Christmas Tree. In this new game, I hope that they do stuff like mowing grass, etc.

#238255 - 06/09/15 01:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Mocha90 Offline

Well my suggestions are the following :

PLEASE MAKE THIS AGAIN ONLINE/OFFLINE PLAYABLE,AND FREE OF CHARGE
SUTABLE FOR ANDROID LIKE THE FIRST 2 GAMES,
LASTLY PLS MAKE A CHANGE THAT FAMILIES CAN GO ON A TRIP
LIKE RESORTS GO ON A PICNIC RESTAURANT , MALLS AND AMUSEMENT PARKS..
BECAUSE IT IS A BIT BORING (SORRY FOR THE WORD)

BUT I LOVE THEGAME IT IS VERY ADDICTED lovable

BIG FACTORS ARE
WE CAN PLAY IT OMLINE/OFFLINE NOT LIKE OTHER GAMES IN THE MARKET,
AND FREE OF CHARGE smile

GOOD DAY AND MORE POWER!)

#238260 - 06/10/15 06:47 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Mocha90]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Mocha90
LASTLY PLS MAKE A CHANGE THAT FAMILIES CAN GO ON A TRIP
LIKE RESORTS GO ON A PICNIC RESTAURANT , MALLS AND AMUSEMENT PARKS..
BECAUSE IT IS A BIT BORING

Seconded, thirded and fourthed with a cherry on top. I really hope there'll be a lot of new stuff (and by 'new stuff' I don't mean 'bigger house'). My biggest problem with this game - and the reason I wasn't too thrilled to hear about VF3 - is there's precious little to do in VF compared with VV.

I do understand that VF2 had far more features and customization options than VF1, and I expect VF3 will have more, so I'll try the demo and see what's new. But, well, VV has lots of little peeps in a village where you could expand, learn how to build new things and keep developing your village and learning more about Isola.

VF, on the other hand (again, speaking for VF1 and 2; I could be completely wrong about VF3) has the same people in the same house doing a whole lot of nothing, and once the last kid moves out, you're stuck with with the same two people and more or less marking time until one of them dies and you can get on with the next generation, especially in later generations. There's no real point to anything.

Example: Why level up a villager to become a Master Researcher?
Answer: Well, because they generate far more tech points than non-Masters, which enables you to expand your village with new buildings, new crops, new forms of medicine; heck, new everything. Also, some problems can only be solved by Master Researchers (or Master Builders/Farmers), yet I've never found anything in either of the VF games which says, "Only someone at the top of the Workshop career can pick the lock on this door!"

Why make your VF peep top of their career?
Well, because you get a nice shiny virtual trophy. And...um...well, that's about it, really.

Revamping the house in VF2 was an interesting concept, but it added nothing at all to the gameplay. At first I thought it would be more of a challenge - you can't have kids until you've repaired a room for them to sleep in, for example - but nope. I had six kids on my first family who slept in beds dotted all over the place. It was just a scaled up version of "Repair the floors" in VF1.

In spite of all that, I am curious about VF3, so I'll probably get the demo. Whether I shell out for the full game depends on what that demo's like smile

#238261 - 06/10/15 08:45 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Mention of on-line/offline play has suggested something to me. Perhaps there could be a method of synchronising between games on different devices? For instance, you could play the game on the computer then pick it up again on your smartphone. I appreciate that this would probably only work between devices from the same maker, so might only apply to someone with a Mac desktop/laptop and an iPhone or iPad, or perhaps between Android tablets and smartphones (or even two smartphones).

Obviously it would have to be an option to synchronise, so people could have two (or more) different families on different devices if they wished.

#238266 - 06/16/15 10:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
MissyG Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Hello! I am new to the forum and I am so excited about Virtual Families 3. Good to see that it hasnt been abandoned and is making wonderful progress! Hope to see it soon.

#238274 - 06/22/15 04:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MissyG]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
Just saw the updates to VF3 on the previews page!! laugh SO excited!! laugh laugh

#238275 - 06/22/15 05:55 PM Re: love the pics for vf3 [Re: HappyPlayer]
malthom1953 Offline

Loc: Carolina's
A couple of things I would like to mention:
1) dad with beard..no beard when sleeping ?
2) would like to see baby in a stroller or some form.. when mom goes swimming baby seems to drown, kitchen mom chopping food ..baby in food chopping area, treadmill.. baby in mid air...
PLEASE help baby.. Thank You.

#238279 - 06/25/15 09:19 PM Re: love the pics for vf3 [Re: malthom1953]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Will
Click to reveal..
Margaret and Bill
be also exist in this game?

#238281 - 06/27/15 12:34 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
care Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alanta
Hey! I'm very happy about the virtual families 3 thing, so yay !. But here's one thing I would LIKE to know. Is the first generation old? cause it sure looks like it. I hope I get an answer. But anyway, love the idea for the new game! so can't wait to see. Bye.

#238282 - 06/30/15 01:19 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
MissyG Offline

I have always loved the VV and VF series. Own them all so far and will continue to get them as they become available. Waiting for VF3 to come out, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to get here! laugh From all i read on the forum and the pics in the update, it appears this version will live up to the high standards of ldw and this series.

#238284 - 07/05/15 02:22 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MissyG]
SarahSmile Offline
Adviser

Loc: Arcata, CA, USA
I love all the VV/VF games and hope you continue to develop them for the desktop (especially, for my interests, on the Mac wink ). I hope it is kept in mind at LDW that, while VV/VF can be amusing for awhile and worth a buck or two on an iPhone/iPod, the interface is really better suited to a desktop (or larger tablet). There is so much going on, that it can be hard to click properly on a small screen.

#238304 - 07/17/15 08:04 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
care Offline
Trainee

Hello I have many great great great great great great ideas about v.3. How about at least having a car outside the house because otherwise the little people or whatever their called would to walk ALL the way to the big house. Then have speech bubbles for the little people! Like for ex. When you click the person they should have speech bubbles as to what thier saying every 1 minutes. Please take this advice and use in the game.please reply it would mean a lot thank you!

Edited by care (07/17/15 08:05 PM)

#238310 - 07/21/15 05:32 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
MissyG Offline

Any idea about when the Virtual families 3 will be released so we can buy it?

#238316 - 07/25/15 07:24 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MissyG]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Not for quite some time, I'd guess. MissKathy posted earlier in the month here looking for beta testers, as a lot of the previous testers can't be contacted. I imagine it will take a month or so to sift new applications, etc. before testing can even start. Also, there's also the 'Mystery Game' in development as well. Whether beta testing of both games will take place at the same time or not depends I suppose on how far advanced they are.

The Preview page for VF3 just says 'some time in 2015'. However, in the past game release dates have slipped , with a couple of games 'to be released in' a particular year haven't arrived until the next, so don't hold your breath.

#238320 - 07/28/15 02:31 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
care Offline
Trainee

I have two questions so if you don't mine please answer. Is the 1st generation old like is it in the 90's or 80's in the new game? please reply on that and the second is... can you have the people to have speech bubbles or something like that every one minute . And have the people to wear sleepwear at night like some people requested because it's kinda important. One last thing, allow the little radio thing in first generation so the people can listen to the radio and dance to it cause that would be fun. Thanks for reading~ Care

Edited by care (07/28/15 02:53 AM)

#238322 - 08/05/15 03:30 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
iPhone player Offline

Is it possible t make the people more realistic, example, have them cry if they are unhappy, and laugh when you please them. It was also help if they looked more realistic. Last. The ability to zoom in amd out would be great on the ios version. The phone is a small screen to be able to see things.

#238343 - 08/12/15 12:25 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

Creators please read!!!I hope generation 1 is in the 90's to make it less old at the beginning for virtual families 3 . So that means there should be : when the person goes to the house upper corner on the right or left it should say 1994 so the player knows what year it is. Cause I care. And still no reply! BY the way have the kids look at care bears and scooby-doo
so we can see what their looking at that would be cool. ADD THESE IDEAS CREATORS PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE. I'm not mad smile.

Edited by care (08/12/15 12:29 AM)

#238344 - 08/12/15 03:36 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]

Care, it might help to see our lack of replies to each post as this: We can either reply to each post in this thread, or spend time working on the game. We choose to spend our time working on the game, to make it better for everyone!

Instead, as the game is being created, we read this and implement suggestions as it makes sense (not all suggestions are used, though). We might not reply, but we always read the suggestions. laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238346 - 08/15/15 03:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
care Offline
Trainee

thank you for replying so much oh my god! i read everything you said and I appreciate the comment and I understand about the not all suggestion thing. But anyways, thank youuuuu!!!

#238352 - 08/17/15 07:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

oh and i meant um 1996 or 1997 because at the time i said 1994 and i thought about and well the year would be more considerate for the computer in the house cause I did research on when computers were in house back then i just had to give you one more thing so it could be clear. If I don't see a reply that's fine. Um, but anyway so thanks for reading bon voyage. { i'm not french }.

Edited by care (08/17/15 07:50 PM)

#238361 - 08/22/15 01:38 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Nora Willow]
BerryBadger Offline

I can't wait for the newest Virtual Families! For days at a time I would constantly refresh the preview page, hoping the screenshots had been released. You can imagine my surprise the other day! It looks beautiful so far, and I hope that LDW continues doing what they do best! laugh It says that it is planned to release sometime this year, I'm so excited!!

#238362 - 08/22/15 02:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
Kiana Offline

Right?
My subscribers and I are so excited for the new game!
I play many games but the Virtual Families series has always been one of my favorites. I've been checking that page at least twice a day! grin

#238363 - 08/22/15 06:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Kiana]
care Offline
Trainee

Hey Kiana I'm one of your subscribers I know right we need the new game. By the way i'm a girl. But besides that I think your very very right. Yas girl If you'd reply that would be different.

#238364 - 08/23/15 02:21 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
RetroYouth Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I would love it if Virtual Families 3 had a heredity system, where if the parents have brown hair the kids would have brown hair or if the parents have blue eyes the kids have blue eyes. And if there was a hetero pair there was a chance to get each hair color from parents. (Black and Brown = Black Haired kid with brown highlights)

#238371 - 08/26/15 12:55 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: RetroYouth]
BerryBadger Offline

I think the new VF should include the peeps being social. I mean, the peeps rarely interact with each other. You put the dad on the kid, and they tickle. Sometimes they tell stories. It would be awesome if they could chat. Or, if a parent was cooking, one of the children could help and it would lead to them being more likely to getting a career in the kitchen.

It would also be cool if children could play with each other, in more ways than giggle parties and playing train. Hide and go seek, or tag.

I also feel that it would be great if the children can go to school during a certain time, or be able to go to friend's houses. Like, an event would appear stating that "Child one wants to have a friend over for a play date." And you can chose yes or no. Then that Child will be in the house with the guest. After a while the kid leaves.

It would be nice to know how the other generations are doing, like going to the family tree. It would basically show who is still alive, and say what job they are doing and how many children they have. And when (let's say) the father's brother dies, a little even notification can come up and the peeps can be a bit sad.

That's all I have for now, but I think they are pretty good ideas.

#238380 - 08/28/15 02:06 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

I can't wait to see this come out, even if it isn't available on android at first. It would be nice to have social actions like chatting. I have a few ideas for actions. One could be "talking on the phone". The age range is 12 and up. Another could be "Emailing boss." For the adults. The children should also be able to play tag or have giggle parties with each other on their own, though they can also do those actions if you drag them onto each other. The parents can also "argue over taxes/bills". Hope you enjoyed my ideas! Good luck with making VF3!

#238384 - 08/29/15 04:30 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
BerryBadger Offline

Yeah! Or maybe the kids can get together at night, sit on their beds, and it would say "Telling ghost stories".

#238387 - 08/31/15 09:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
BerryBadger Offline

I had another idea.

What if the peeps were not only able to keep tabs on their other family members (such as their father's brother or their mother's father), but they could have family events? Such as Christmas or a birthday?

For example, you have the Christmas tree. You drag a peep onto the tree, and a pop-up comes and states that it is getting close to Christmas. You have the options to either invite family or ignore. When you invite family, then the family members that are still alive come over as guests. They would basically chat with your peeps, eat, watch tv, and celebrate around the tree. Then they would leave. There would be a cool down afterwards, for a certain amount of time when you put the peep on the tree it would say "Its not Christmas time yet!"

For birthday parties, when you drag a peep to the cake, it would show a pop-up that would ask who's birthday it is. It would have all of the current family members. Then, the same thing, where the guests would come over and hang out for a bit then leave. There would be a separate cool down for each person, and each party wouldn't actually affect their age. Or maybe it will. I don't know.

#238394 - 09/03/15 11:21 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
care Offline
Trainee

Good idea's actually! Us players wouldn't know who's birthday it is without the thingy thing saying it.

Edited by care (09/03/15 11:26 PM)

#238415 - 09/16/15 12:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

(1 more request from me) .I know I've been requesting alot but, Can you guys from last day of work, upload some more pictures like the bedroom or the living room on the other page? I know you are still working on the game, so why not upload some more things:). If you read this then awesome! And this might sound really realistic, can you have the family members with real names instead of stuff like Ribbons and Uolle ? Thanks for reading one last time.

Edited by care (09/16/15 12:27 AM)

#238428 - 09/19/15 02:37 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

by the way, I know the time says 12 something but the computer must have been wrong for the post because I don't post stuff after midnight usually but if the posting time is right then geez.

#238430 - 09/20/15 02:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

Creators please read just please. I know that I said last post but I have alot of some good o'l ideas! I mean really. Think about this: We know it's a game right? but let's have some more good realistic things in the game , so us people will look at it different. I'm saying it in a positive way( what if it looked like the sims!!), that's not a direct idea, but I was thinking of it . Anyway, how about if the mom wear's any heels at some point. Because I know that alot of woman where heels and they'll look more beautiful : ) . By the way, Kids MUST go to school. They even do that in the sims, and I don't play it. So like the other kid said please have them got to school so they learn and have an education although if you notice, someone from the school will share an email to the people that they would have the pink eye. So I guess that means the kids go to school, but i'm saying we need to see that. Like if we see a school bus outside the house? Or just plain to make it fun there would be a notification that the kids will be arriving at school soon so, they're would be at a small timer on the corner of the screen & when goes off it would say the kids are gone to school now! They will be back later. That's it.

Edited by care (09/20/15 03:29 AM)

#238431 - 09/20/15 04:53 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
My only suggestion for all of you is to just keep putting in effort as development continues, and consider realistic goals in terms of technical abilities and financial constraints.

#238447 - 09/21/15 11:58 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Britney]
care Offline
Trainee

By the way creators, try to make the people look realistic as possible, it don't have to look like the sims if you know what that is( a game) but just make them look less animated and more real or a little animated and a little real, what do you think? Post if you want to! smile.

#238450 - 09/25/15 06:00 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Kali33 Offline

Anxiously waiting for an update. Hoping you'll continue to support pc platforms, though, I can understand how financial realities might make that difficult but I enjoy the games so much more when I can actually see them.

Hoping to see some of the character head movements have the creep factor removed. Would Love to have a closet of clothes to choose from. Sometimes I like a dress a character is wearing, but it doesn't suit them. Its frustrating to not be able to swap.

I'm sure most of those decisions have been made by now, can't wait to hear more! I love the screenshots on the preview page.

#238456 - 10/03/15 11:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Kali33]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

I have another idea for actions.

The kids could play hide and seek, and when they do that their action bar will say "Playing hide and go seek". They could also sit on the couch and have their action bar say "Playing games on iPad".

#238457 - 10/04/15 02:23 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: care
by the way, I know the time says 12 something but the computer must have been wrong for the post because I don't post stuff after midnight usually but if the posting time is right then geez.

It's not your computer, it's the site. That's the time zone the creators are in, so the forums are set to it.

#238459 - 10/04/15 05:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]

It is possible to change the time zone for you (and you, and you, too!) wink

Simply go to your "My Stuff" link (in the middle of the bar of links at the top of the forums), click on the "Preferences" link that shows up in the drop down, then scroll to where it says:

"Current server time is: Sun Oct 04 2015 05:15 AM
Choose your time offset in hours: (..,-2,-1,0,1,2,..)"

and in the box below that, put a number that would "fix" the server time.

As an example, the server time above is 05:15 AM. However, that's not my current time, since I live in Colorado, in the US. It's currently 11:15 PM, here. So, mine has "-6" without quotes in the box (backing up 6 hours to 11 PM Saturday night). That fixes the server time so that everything is shown (to me) in my native Mountain time zone.

I hope this helps. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238462 - 10/06/15 12:39 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
care Offline
Trainee

Oh I get it now

Creators read it's very very important.The time thing did work but I also realized that what I said about the year idea is, it doesn't really matter what year it is as long as it's in the 90's as far as when the year start for the 1st generation at the beginning of the game like I stated. The whole reason why I wanted the 1st generation in the 90's is because, that means the parents would be kids in the 70's and then they would be adults in the 90's. Now does that make sense? Please reply because it's extremely important! I'd love it so very much.

#238471 - 10/09/15 11:26 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Xay
It is possible to change the time zone for you (and you, and you, too!) wink

Simply go to your "My Stuff" link (in the middle of the bar of links at the top of the forums), click on the "Preferences" link that shows up in the drop down, then scroll to where it says:

"Current server time is: Sun Oct 04 2015 05:15 AM
Choose your time offset in hours: (..,-2,-1,0,1,2,..)"

and in the box below that, put a number that would "fix" the server time.

As an example, the server time above is 05:15 AM. However, that's not my current time, since I live in Colorado, in the US. It's currently 11:15 PM, here. So, mine has "-6" without quotes in the box (backing up 6 hours to 11 PM Saturday night). That fixes the server time so that everything is shown (to me) in my native Mountain time zone.

I hope this helps. smile

Thanks, Xay!

#238485 - 10/14/15 09:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Madea Offline

Loc: Third planet from the Sun
First, thank you so very much for the entertaining games.

I know that some of what I am going to suggest has already been suggested, but here goes.

1. Can we get a change in the available furniture, decor, wall color designs depending on the generation? Like generations 1,3 and 5 will have the choice of white, yellow and blue walls in the store and certain furniture. Generation 2, 6 and 9 will have the choice of green, purple and orange and again certain furniture only available to them. You could create 3 or more combinations to be unlocked by certain generations. They get locked again until the next iteration.

For example generation 1 will be able to buy the white, blue and yellow walls. When gen 2 comes along those options are gone from the store. If they were purchased in gen 1, they get to keep it, but they can't buy until gen 3.

2. Instead of computers, modern conviences. Start gen 1 with the most basic technology. Paper and pen, or typewriters and they get computers when they get to a certain generation. It doesn't mean they are in a certain year, just that they don't have the means to afford those things. Or they have to reach a certain point in their career path.

3. I know this was mentioned. Pets should not be just furniture. They should not be controllable except through interaction from your peeps. They should run away if you don't take care of them.etc

Thank you

Edited by Madea (10/14/15 09:21 PM)

#238492 - 10/22/15 08:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Madea]
DeathDefy Offline

Is this still set to release sometime in 2015 because it says so..

#238506 - 11/04/15 12:06 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DeathDefy]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Sorry if this has already been mentioned and/or you've already made too much progress on the game to add this in without making an update, but I think that the new virtual families game should include a place on the mother's profile to show how many minutes she's nursing for, like in the virtual villager games. I think it would be handy because instead of just guessing when the baby will be walking and the mother would be able to work on her career, I could know exactly when that happens.

#238518 - 11/08/15 04:20 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
care Offline
Trainee

The players should just choose the gender of an adopted person so they won't keep getting the same gender like getting too many boys for instance. ( that would make everyone happier).

#238536 - 11/30/15 01:46 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

when is virtual families 3 yet?

#238537 - 11/30/15 09:44 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

According to Arthur's Twitter account, more than half is completed.
But it looks like Arthur deleted his last tweets for a reason.

#238540 - 12/04/15 12:14 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Woohoo! I can't wait for this game to go live!

#238550 - 12/07/15 12:16 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
care Offline
Trainee

I didn't Know the Tweet was deleted but thanks anyway

#238833 - 01/09/16 01:39 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]

The newest post about VF3 can be found here, but please leave any comments in this thread. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238836 - 01/09/16 10:25 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
akard Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
Still waiting for virtual families three to come out, ldw needs to update the status of v3

#238851 - 01/10/16 10:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: akard]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Loc: ROSEWOOD
I've been waiting for virtual families 3 for so long, I really cannot wait anymore! Arthur needs to update his followers so we know what's happening! I just hope it gets released before February! Also, will the game have a feature where the children go to school? And please can there be like sleepovers so you get a little tab saying "child's friends has come for a sleepover, accept or decline" THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGGG

#238868 - 01/10/16 10:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Samkkgamer786
I've been waiting for virtual families 3 for so long, I really cannot wait anymore! Arthur needs to update his followers so we know what's happening! I just hope it gets released before February! Also, will the game have a feature where the children go to school? And please can there be like sleepovers so you get a little tab saying "child's friends has come for a sleepover, accept or decline" THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGGGG

Did you read Heather's previous post on this thread?

#238875 - 01/11/16 04:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

??

#238877 - 01/11/16 07:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Unicorn

Heather posted a link to my update on VF3 a few posts before yours.

We are working hard on VF3, but it won't be out by next month. We encountered unexpected delays that have put us behind schedule, and it's not finished yet, let alone in beta testing. We wish that weren't the case, but it couldn't be helped. We will try to get the Previews Page updated when we are more sure when VF3 will be ready.

For those of you who have found LDW games recently, it might help to know that there are only a handful of us to do all the work involved with developing and supporting our games. We just don't have the resources that the big game studios have to keep things on track when life throws us a curve.

#238883 - 01/12/16 12:27 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Thank you for the updates! No rush, we don't mind waiting, it's guaranteed to be good smile all LDW games are so wonderfully developed and however long it takes, we'll all be here grin

#238891 - 01/12/16 04:19 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Woohooo! laugh I'm so content now! I may have been annoying as I did email you a lot but I just wanted to know as I'm going on holiday and I will need a game to play haha I just hope it comes out Feb 1 but I understand. You do make amazing games so it would take time plus verifying with the AppStore would take a few weeks so I understand! But thank you

#238907 - 01/13/16 08:27 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
,,, it might help to know that there are only a handful of us to do all the work involved with developing and supporting our games. We just don't have the resources that the big game studios have to keep things on track when life throws us a curve.

Since LDW has only just released Virtual Town I'm sure that support queries are taking up a disproportionate amount of their time at the moment. Once the queries start to settle down they'll be able to turn their attention to VF3, I'm sure, but it probably won't be for a few months.

#238911 - 01/14/16 12:30 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

That makes sense. I can't wait for VF3 to come out, but there are syill some bugs in VT that need fixing. (I had a carrot turn into a blackberry ananas bush when I picked it just this afternoon.)

#238928 - 01/15/16 08:32 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I suppose. It's better if vf3 takes longer and gets released without any issues! I remember when I downloaded virtual town , it had lots of bugs where the house was weird and the lighting and the vegetables so yeah I do agree that the longer it takes it'll be beneficial for us gamers!!! I'm really hoping for an amazing game like vf2!

#238929 - 01/15/16 08:50 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

SUGGESTION:
It'd be amazing if we could buy a crib for like 500 coins (or less or more) but the point is that if the nursing mum has a crib she can put the baby in there and someone else can carry the baby or it can stay there

#238940 - 01/15/16 05:04 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Any progress with vf3?

#238941 - 01/15/16 07:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Read the earlier posts in this thread, Samkkgamer786.

#238943 - 01/15/16 08:09 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Haha I have but I'm wondering about the percentage as Arthur said it was 70% done so I'm just hoping that it has increased from 70%

#238945 - 01/16/16 01:10 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Oreocreme Offline
Trainee

Loc: In a big gray house!
I just hope you go back to having genetics the way you did in VF1. My favorite families in VF2 are those that actually LOOK like families. That is something that I miss from VF1. I also agree that pets should be able to interact more with peeps. No one mentioned this, but sometimes I get frustrated because I can't get the furniture to place the way I want it. I would like it to face the top of the screen, for example, but it will only face to the right or the bottom. We ought to be able to place it any way we want. And, speaking of furniture, I would like to see more matching sets. The dresser in VF2, for example, doesn't match any of the other bedroom pieces.

Those are just suggestions, not complaints. I love VF2 and thank LDW for making these games available to us.

#238948 - 01/16/16 11:23 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Oreocreme]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Have to agree ^ in VF2 I had such beautiful parents and the children were hmm... Quite unattractive!!! I JUST REALLLLLYYY HOPE THAT IN VF3 CHILDREN LOOK ACCORDING TO THEIR PARENTS OR PAST GENERATIONS smile not complaining haha but I really hope that my previous question is answerrreedd

#239183 - 01/28/16 08:54 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Rissy Offline
Adviser

Personally waiting is ok. Rather have a good game late than a mediocre game on time. I have never been disappointed in a LDW game even when it's not ready when planned. The anticipation is half the fun!

#239401 - 02/13/16 10:25 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Whispering Oaks Offline
Trainee

I'm really just hoping for more rainbow haired people, more people with freckles, and different skin tones.
I am super excited about the gardening!

Oh, I am also hoping for more little puzzles. I liked the puzzles in the first Virtual Families game.

#240075 - 04/10/16 09:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Whispering Oaks]
brainpirate Offline

Loc: VA
is there any possibility of support for same sex couples in VF3?

#240088 - 04/11/16 06:29 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: brainpirate]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Update please wink I hope we get the game before the end of the month frown hope there's no delay

#240089 - 04/11/16 07:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Unicorn

We don't want to disappoint everyone, but VF3 won't be out by the end of the month. The game is not finished yet, and it will need to go through full beta testing after it's complete. There is no estimate at this time as to a release date.

#240090 - 04/11/16 08:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Okay that's fine , thanks wink

#240213 - 04/20/16 10:25 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
DcD2510 Offline

Some things I wouldn't mind in updates: babies that take 1 hour to be born and then can run around.
Neighbours come over,
More mystery with previous owners,
House upgrades, but scaled down

A quick question, will the land be bigger and the house be bigger, than in VF1/2 because in VF2 the land seemed small? also, what kinds of social interactions will be possible

#240214 - 04/20/16 05:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I would love to have neighbours or children's friends coming over! Children having sleepovers ?

#240269 - 04/28/16 07:56 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
AinoPtk Offline

Perhaps there could be a method of synchronising between games on different devices? For instance, you could play the game on the computer then pick it up again on your smartphone.

I agree with arnie. I also use mac and iphone btw.

Also I would like to see:
* MULTIPLE AGING SPEED OPTIONS, like in Virtual Villagers. For example normal aging speed, half slower aging speed and paused aging. That's my biggest wish.
* A POSSIBILITY TO ZOOM IN AND OUT. I loved it how I could see the whole family sleeping at the same time on the screen in VF1. Bigger house means that someone is always lost. Zooming in is important for mobile players, zooming out is useful for computer players.
* RENAMING PEEPS YOURSELF. Like on computers.
* NO TOO BIG FURNITURES like in VF2.
* OFFLINE PLAYING. One big reason why I've always liked ldw games. Don't take this feature away.

Thank you!

#240360 - 05/14/16 01:50 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AinoPtk]
Whispering Oaks Offline
Trainee

I thought the furniture was actually tiny. I thought everything was very teeny.

#240367 - 05/14/16 07:48 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Whispering Oaks]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Quite true ^ was a bit teeny tiny but good game...

#240418 - 05/23/16 07:45 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
DcD2510 Offline

Hi LadyCFII I was wondering if we could expect a VF 3 by the end of August, not being impatient, just curious

#240419 - 05/23/16 03:17 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I think they would already share with us if they could share a new information on completion. Let's don't importune them, they are working for VT updates and VF3 (And maybe even PC version of VT) at same time, they don't even logging to forums for a while. Best thing we can do is being patient and using this thread only for chatting about VF3.
BTW i'm assuming it will be already out at end of July

#240420 - 05/23/16 04:22 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Unicorn

We are still working on VF3, and my comment from last month is still valid. We will update the Previews Page when we have a better idea when it will be ready for release. Apologies to everyone, but we just aren't at that point yet.

#240491 - 06/05/16 05:20 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
jodi Offline

I can't wait for FV3 I have the first one and the second one. I love them both. I hope it comes out soon.

#240513 - 06/08/16 09:09 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: jodi]
Dr. Meatball Offline

I understand that I takes a lot of time to make a game. I haven't made a game but I understand that there are so many components that go into it.

But how much do you have done? Or I guess what I'm trying to say, are you at least at the halfway point? Are you in beta testing? Just a rough estimate?

#240532 - 06/11/16 08:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Dr. Meatball]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Dr. Meatball
But how much do you have done? Or I guess what I'm trying to say, are you at least at the halfway point? Are you in beta testing? Just a rough estimate?

First off, let me say that I am new to this forum, although I have played VF and VF2 on my desktop computer and about a month ago started VF2 on my Android tablet. As a newbie, I just read through this topic in its entirety as well as a few other VF3 topics and my recommendation to you is to do the same. Your question has been answered: when they can project with some certainty, they will update the Previews Page. I could give a link to that, but it is in the post two posts above yours.

I know that peoples' questions about timing are a reflection of excitement and anticipation of a great game. I also know (having worked in commercial software development, although not for a game dev house) that we're unlikely to see a detailed timeline in advance for a number of very good reasons. I can live with that.

#240599 - 06/26/16 06:38 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
jodi Offline

Can't wait for it. V V 2 I am on my 13 generation. I agree as long as there is a PC release I will be happy.

#240606 - 06/28/16 10:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: 4040]
Dr. Meatball Offline

I think that you should be able to cook different meals. Its weird the eat the same thing for each meal. Bigger families! And realistic career salaries. Because in the end, a cupcake designer won't make more than a rocket scientist.

At least they finally changed the year on the previews page!

#240614 - 06/29/16 03:46 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Dr. Meatball]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Dr. Meatball
Because in the end, a cupcake designer won't make more than a rocket scientist.

Maybe if it's a very good cupcake.

*I like cake*

#240623 - 07/02/16 05:55 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Aviatrix]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I can't wait for virtual families 3, hope it's out by end of July

#240707 - 07/19/16 11:02 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Annadae]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Previews page updated lol.

#240708 - 07/19/16 11:21 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Aviatrix]
ajuma Offline
Master

Loc: South Korea
I was just looking at the new features that are in the works and understand why it's taking so long. Looks like it'll have just about everything that we've all asked for!

More flexible options for families! Have larger families!

- Improved social features!

- Modular, reconfigurable house

- More advanced decor and furniture placement options

- Gardening and lawn care

#240743 - 07/27/16 08:01 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: ajuma]
Cat-Lady Offline

Loc: A house.
Hmm, I have few recommendations for VF3:

-Racial characters.
-Neighborhood options.
-More stuff.
-Ages. The first family lives on 50's, the next on 60's, and the next 70's, etc.
-Edit your character. Change clothes, hair, skin color, eyes.

And please, with the VF2 graphics! Don't change it.

#240744 - 07/29/16 02:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Aviatrix]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

I'd like a Retire option. Once you've done all the upgrades, VF1 and VF2 involved a lot of waiting for the current peeps to die so I could get on with the next generation.

#240745 - 07/29/16 09:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I'd like it to be released wink

#240746 - 07/30/16 09:04 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
ajuma Offline
Master

I'd like a Retire option. Once you've done all the upgrades, VF1 and VF2 involved a lot of waiting for the current peeps to die so I could get on with the next generation.

I agree. It sounds terrible that we're waiting for someone to die so we can continue. Having a Retire option would make us all feel a lot better!

#240757 - 08/03/16 03:54 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: ajuma]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

WHEN IS VF3 COMING OUT ??? frown

#240758 - 08/03/16 10:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Joemac Offline

Loc: NC
There are so many things i would like to see for VF3. I've been playing VF and VF2 for over a year and a half now, and one of my main complaints is that I don't think the peeps interact with each other enough. They just walk around doing their own thing. Also, can siblings from the past generation visit your family in the house, kind of like a reunion? Idk... But that would be cool. So ready for VF3! Thanks!

Edited by Joemac (08/03/16 10:08 PM)

#240759 - 08/03/16 10:18 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: 4040]
Joemac Offline

Also, cars would be really cool to have. It shows it in the "off to college" thing but otherwise they are nonexistent. Not complaining, just a thought. Thanks!

#240764 - 08/04/16 12:15 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Joemac]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I think kids should bring their friends over to the house , or kids should go to their friends for a day or so. I think family members should come over. The women should be pregnant for 10 minutes or so, you should have an option of delivering in hospital or at home. There should be menu choices or the ability to go to restaurants etc

#240767 - 08/05/16 08:17 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Purrito Offline

I think that there should be outside activities like you could take your family to resteraunts and things like the zoo or a park or something! And have things like dates for teens and play dates for kids and I think you should be able to go ousted the house and into the world to like find love for your teens or adults instead of the computer because I usually end up with lazy spouses

#240768 - 08/06/16 04:17 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Joemac Offline

I hope VF3 is out by the end of the year. My level of the excitement will go through the roof when I see a confirmed release date! So excited!

#240774 - 08/08/16 08:26 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Joemac]
VirtualGamer Offline

i think there should be activities like getting out of the house. Like going to the pool or a amusement park. smile

#240782 - 08/14/16 10:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VirtualGamer]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
I think more than anything, I would like to see the family eat around a table. That way, when we restore a room we can furnish it as a dining room and they can eat in there.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#240783 - 08/14/16 11:33 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Rockmower]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I think we need an update on it because it's taking to long frown There's this whole topic on vf3 on chaptercheats and people are moaning about how long it's taking but also about virtual town being boring frown I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR VF3

#240799 - 09/04/16 02:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Is vf3 even releasing? It's time for an update. It's not fair that fans are waiting and there's no update

#240803 - 09/08/16 01:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Purrito Offline

Sierously peeps gimme a date on the game I am about to go crazy

#240805 - 09/09/16 04:58 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I totally agree ^ they need to give an update. THEY can't just keep us waiting like that and give us no update. Sticking to the sims now. VF3 is taking too long smirk

#240810 - 09/14/16 01:06 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Purrito Offline

These last day of work people are just keeping nobody informed because it has been about 7 months since they told us about the game and still no estimated date on the release date!?!?!?

#240811 - 09/14/16 03:49 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]

Barbara's comment from May (earlier in this thread) is still valid. We appreciate everyone's patience!
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#240813 - 09/14/16 05:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Here is an old comment i found;
Originally Posted By: SecretSeahorse
Lets just make new timetables and guesses.
Plan A: Wait until LadyCFII logs on and search for her posts (Jazzo's method). We filter what is relevant (VV3 stuff) and compile it together. We get a timetable.

Plan Ba: We make guesses here and wait until LadyCFII comes and looks at it. She then tells us what is happening after she sees the tons of posts.

Plan Bb: For optinum(sp.) results, we should not let LadyCFII see this post.

Plan C: We wait until it is released. This thread will then be used to just help you be patient.

I prefer Plan A.

Maybe we can use one of these plans grin

#240814 - 09/14/16 07:21 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Here's a post dated today (14 September) in the VF Facebook page:
Quote:
Hi everyone! Arthur here. We are working hard on Virtual Families 3, I promise!
Our amazing music composer Mike Raznick has posted one of the new songs from Virtual Families 3, in case you guys would like to hear it. We have 5 or so new songs and some of them are AMAZING (if I do say so myself).
https://soundcloud.com/mikeraznick/sleeping-with-the-stars
Hugs!
Arthur

It's not much, but it's something!

#240815 - 09/14/16 08:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Classy Offline

Loc: Canada
I think the game would be cooler and more modern if they added more features to a personality. For example gay characters. Possibly changing the storyline as well so its not the same game but a different house three times in a row.

#240816 - 09/15/16 01:31 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Classy]
MissyG Offline

Thank you Arthur for the preview! Just waiting until we get the chance to hear the rest. laugh Hopefully, it won't be very much longer to actually have the game here.

#240822 - 09/17/16 04:41 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MissyG]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Loc: California
I can't wait for VF3! I hope it's out by the end of the year.
I had one suggestion: it would be really cool if we could change the names of the people in the mobile version. Don't get me wrong - I love the names. It's what makes LDW games unique. But the issue is repeated names. One time, on VF2, I had the parents make a baby, it was a girl named Breniana. Then, I adopted a child for the baby to play with -- and it was a girl named Breniana! shocked Luckily, I haven't had any other instances like that.

#240833 - 09/22/16 07:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but not new to the works of "last day of wotk" lol. Well i'm really glad to be here having gone through a lot in trying to reach the developers of this game. I have always been a fan since day one, with respect to the first launching of virtual families 1 and virtual villages. Without taking more time let me present my ideas:

(1) our kids should be able to visit home from college at least once in a blue moon, rather than sending repeated e-mails. Maybe when they visit, we wont be able to control them just like we cant control the construction workers. But they should at least engage in beautiful family activities like thanksgiving etc.
(2) i noticed in virtual families 2, whenever i'm on the verge of selecting a child to begin the next generation, the age and interest of wanting a child gets mixed up, like the youngest will turn out to be 24, the oldest 21, etc and "wants kids", turns from maybe to definitely etc. This affects the realistic nature the game portrays
(3) It did be nice having a baby bulge after some minutes of trying for a baby, only when successful though; rather than a baby just showing up from thing air. Maybe it did be cool to see the wife run to the toilet when pregnant so as to throw up, like she does whenever she has an embarrassing pimple smile
(4) I believe it will only be fair if the dad can also carry the baby or babies for a few seconds after they are born or occasionally for few seconds before handing the baby over to the mum who will be waiting.
(5) It will be nice if the family could own a car. Let me put it this way; whenever there is a need to purchase anything, all that is to be done will be to lift the dad or mum or grown up kid to the car and you did see a drop down menue or purchase list. What ever we pick the chosen character would or should walk up to the car get in and drive out. There'll be a bar showing the time the destination will come to an end. On returning, the character should be seen carrying shopping bags or groceries and if, its furnitures or heavy items, should be seen with construction workers lifting tje items etc.
(6). When any family has an uncommon illness rather than picking a stethoscope and dropping on the sick character, the doctor should be contacted. He or she should come in person and could decide to treat the sick character at home or in tje hospital if serious.
(7) Its not comforting when a child who is taken by the talent agent never visits after being a star or something in virtual families 2. That is all for now. Feel free to scrutinize these ideas thankyou.

Edited by Xay (09/23/16 08:05 PM)
Edit Reason: combined posts

#240839 - 09/25/16 02:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

defo agree with ^
1) I would really like it if the women who are pregnant stay pregnant for 5 minutes in real time and within these 5 minutes their bellies grow and they have the symptoms

2) it would be nice if the pregnant women have baby weight and they can use the treadmills to get rid of the weight

3) I would like that the babies have cots and it's something you can purchase so that the mother can continue with her job and if she doesn't take care of the baby regularly / hold the baby / feed the baby then the social services take the baby

4) it would be nice if once you have chosen the new generation, their siblings come and visit with gifts

5) IT would be nice if the husband and wife interacted more/ night out etc

6) having sleepovers

#240854 - 09/27/16 12:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

One thing i want, please don't suddenly release it like Virtual town. Instead, give us a release date at least three days before the release.

Edited by Hydra14 (09/27/16 01:01 PM)

#240859 - 09/28/16 07:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Why?

#240862 - 09/29/16 12:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Originally Posted By: Utibe
i noticed in virtual families 2, whenever i'm on the verge of selecting a child to begin the next generation, the age and interest of wanting a child gets mixed up, like the youngest will turn out to be 24, the oldest 21, etc and "wants kids", turns from maybe to definitely etc. This affects the realistic nature the game portrays

When you start a new generation, the age, job, and wants kids of each of the kids is random.

#240867 - 09/30/16 04:39 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: GamerGirlSam]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Why is it that way? Well the others may be understandable, but why have an inconsistency in the age?

Edited by Utibe (09/30/16 04:40 PM)

#240869 - 10/01/16 05:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Originally Posted By: Hydra14
One thing i want, please don't suddenly release it like Virtual town. Instead, give us a release date at least three days before the release.

Not really an option. Occasionally last-minute problems are found that force a delay in the release. In addition, the various app stores tend to take their own sweet time to release games on their particular platform, and might even raise objections that would have to be satisfied before release.

I'd rather not know than be teased by given a release date that turns out not to be correct.

#240870 - 10/02/16 03:46 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I would like a rough estimate so like,would it release before December or next year.

#240872 - 10/03/16 03:31 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
spygirl2 Offline
Trainee

Loc: Florida
Would love to be able to change the paint on the walls, and the prints on the furniture without going through the process of mods. Maybe it could be like changing clothing.
Some of the furniture or accessories or room extensions are very expensive. It takes a very long time to do anything.
Also, why is the baby boost so much money? I have a young couple and she did not get pregnant. I had to buy the doctor visit which was $475 each to find out which one needed a boost. Then it was over $2000 for the boost. Too much money.
And too much money to adopt. My people were in their forties and had no children. In order for me to adopt, I had to sell most of the furniture!!!

#240880 - 10/04/16 06:21 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: spygirl2]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Lol...i feel you. My Fiona actually had her fisrt kid at age 52. I was filled with joy.
Well first order of business, it is not fair when i spend a lot of money in ensuring the child of my couple completes her advance learning classes and then goes to boarding school, only to begin a new generation as a shoe maker. Thats not fair one bit. Money well spent should provide a justifiable result, were we can say the end justifies the means. In addition scolding the kids against engaging in certain activities, such as "jumping on the bed" only affects their mood/feelings and does nothing about shaping their character. Meaning i still see them jump on the bed, a lot. If you can effect changes to these i did be super grateful.

Edited by Utibe (10/04/16 06:27 PM)

#240886 - 10/06/16 03:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I HAD A DREAM IT RELEASED AND I'M DISAPPOINTED NOW LOL smile

#240896 - 10/09/16 07:24 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Purrito Offline

I wish they would tell everyone a Release date and stop trying to tell everyone that "We are working very hard on virtual families 3 and are working as fast as we can" because it is getting really old and They just take time that could be use on the game to post it!

#240897 - 10/09/16 07:55 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I totally agree. I've decided to just play sims 4 now and I totally enjoy it. Vf3 is taking to long and the fact that we have no release date is quite annoying tbh.

#240899 - 10/11/16 10:21 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Yea, very true. No game on its first production is totally perfect, thats why they have forums to help administer change, based on comments provided by gamers. We definitely will give feed backs on the game, and all that will be done will be to update to the rectified version. smile Although, its good to see you guys are working hard to ensure the game is dope. Happy working smile

Edited by Utibe (10/11/16 10:22 AM)

#240903 - 10/12/16 07:42 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Last day of work, ladies and gentlemen. Beautiful ideas just popped in my head, here they are:
1. We should be able to tell the kids to go to bed, go brush their teeths, to come have their meal and go do the dishes. While the teens should be told to go clean up the table, mow the lawn, dust or clean the living rooms, do the laundry etc. These request or commands should be made when needed and not @ random times by the couples. It should have like a tab, box, or icon which when tab puts the command or request to effect.
2. Whenever we scold a kid for not doing the right thing, its always difficult knowing how often that should be done until the kid learns his/her lesson, we also have the problem of not wanting the kid to be blue. I believe it will be best if each lesson or etiquette has a bar showing the level remaining before the child gets to understand and learn why that particular activity is wrong.
3. In regards to schooling, maybe in elementary class a teacher could be hired to teach the kids at home, lessons here should also cover etiquette, in other words, it makes the learning process a little bit faster for the kids.
4. I think adding emotions into the game will be another realistic concept. That is to say parents should be able to have kids with different traits. One may be hot tempered, the other jovial, one a foodie, the other vegetarian, one a prodigy, the other dumb i guess, one scientific, the other art inclined, one dramatic the other practical etc.
5. kids or teens should be able to ask their parents for money or maybe request for a candy, a type of doll, a mobile phone, an ear piece etc. Choices made in regards to this should have effects, for example if a hot headed child does not get what he wants, if he hasnt been tutored or trained to be contented could burn or damage an item in anger, same for the overly emotional one, who may have had his or her heart broken, he or she when cooking could mistakenly burn the food, and when sobbing could tear up purchased clothes etc.
6. There should be a lot of clothing options, when i say a lot, i mean a lot. This clothes should be stored in the cupboard or drawer and should be viewed by simply tapping the drawer. If only one of a particular dress was purchased then only a single lady should be able to wear that particular dress at a time. In other words, when worn, it vanishes from the drawer/cupboard until the lady changes her cloth. If a person dies in old age with a particular cloth, that cloth will be gone. There should be a variety too, pyjamas, shorts, swim suits, corporate, party like dress, English, African, Italian, Chinese...etc.
7. Virtual families should be able to die not just from old age but also from illness, if untreated, a serious illness though. From lack of food etc
8. Virtual families should also have available insurance to be purchased from an insurance company. Insurance on fire out break, not one caused by the kids though, insurance on damaged property, also not one caused by the kids, mayb a natural disaster etc. I'm not sure if this is practicable though.
9. Virtual familes should maybe pay for light bills and if not paid even after the extenstion date, then the electricity should be cut off. If at night, the kids should be seen running around screaming and some maybe under the blanket, with the teens trying to scare some and maybe with the couples trying to calm them down. To pay the bills, maybe one of the couples will drive their parked car which must have been purchased to the company or hire a taxi with money. Please do not make things expensive, if there are so much to pay for. smile thats all for now. smile

Edited by Utibe (10/12/16 07:58 AM)

#240904 - 10/12/16 08:16 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

YOU can tell the kids to come to a meal and go to sleep in vf2

#240907 - 10/12/16 10:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Yea, but by picking up the kids and dropping them on the table or bed, which i think is a little cliché. Also the couple randomly calls the kids to dinner or to bed. Why cant this be made delibrate. I remember how many times i kept picking and dropping the couples hoping they call the kids to dinner. There should be a function for that. These new developments did be great:)

#240908 - 10/13/16 06:19 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Purrito Offline

Ok everyone STOP telling LDW new ideas for VF3 because they just take more time to put them in! So if you wait until da game is released than suggest the ideas for updates!

#240909 - 10/13/16 06:51 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

It's not like it's going to be released any time soon. PLUS these ideas are really cool smile

#240917 - 10/16/16 12:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
DcD2510 Offline

I know, you are giving us info when possible, and I'm happy with that.

I would just like to remind people not to think they can make the game like The Sims, games like that take large teams and take years to develop, not to say that LDW aren't good, it's just that LDW aren't EA, and that is good! I am a fan of Sims, but this game has its own unique path!

#240918 - 10/16/16 02:13 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Actually besides the fact i'm not a big fan of VF series, i HATE the sims and EA. Not only LDW games has a much more intimate vibe but also EA treats their customers horribly bad. I still didn't let go Pet Society they shut down back in 2013.

#240930 - 10/22/16 06:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Purrito Offline

[removed incorrect information]

Edited by Xay (10/24/16 04:49 PM)

#240931 - 10/22/16 07:39 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Who said that? What source?

#240932 - 10/22/16 07:48 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Heard... from where?

#240934 - 10/23/16 01:18 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

We are not exactly trying to make virtual families like the Sims. We are rather providing ideas we believe did make virtual families great and appealing to all. These ideas paradoxically aren't imitations of the Sims but of life's reality. I am a great fan of simulation and role playing games, especially those family inclined...I wouldn't list those games else it did be advertising. However, we all love the works of ldw, especially virtual families and virtual villagers, we know why we love them and what has also attached us to them, we also know what will make the game appealing and inviting to most if not all age grades. If we can provide ideas and opinions which may or may not be good, depending on its practicability, why should we hold back, especially if these ideas benefits both ldw and we the customers. However, ldw if these ideas are holding you back from production, you can always suspend them for the time being or save them on a file, document or something and apply them on later versions or as updates. Please begin production, we love your works and will continue to post ideas and opinions.

#240937 - 10/23/16 08:24 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO RELEASE. UGGGGHH IT'S TAKING TO LOOOOONNG

One thing I genuinely wish is that it's different to the previous vf. I hope this wait is worth it. So I hope there's new features like : pregnancy bumps , emotions , sleepovers , date nights , having relatives coming over , etc

#240939 - 10/24/16 04:24 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Lol...I know right. Fingers crossed smile

Edited by Utibe (10/24/16 04:27 PM)

#240940 - 10/24/16 04:41 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I wasn't going to play it actually, since i'm not really into VF series but after building all that hype, i will definitely check the trial version and may even think buying it if it's not a remake of previous game in the series, like VF2 wink

#240941 - 10/24/16 08:52 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Will we have to pay for it?

I just hope the hype is worth it. I just want it to be different from vf2

#240943 - 10/25/16 12:35 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Paying? Well, i used that word since i prefer PC over mobile any day. And destop versions are sold by money but of course,(I think) Mobile versions will be Freemium, like VF2 and VT.

Edited by Hydra14 (10/25/16 12:35 PM)

#240944 - 10/25/16 03:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Ohhhhh, I so prefer mobile version smile

#240947 - 10/25/16 09:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Lol...same here. I play on my mobile so it goes with me everywhere smile but on PC the graphics and all is awesome

#240948 - 10/26/16 06:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Yeh that's true. WAAÀIIIITTTTTIIINNGGGG FOR THE RELEASE DATTTTTTEEEEEEE smirk frown smirk

#240949 - 10/26/16 07:17 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I decided to put images from trailer to here, so everyone can examine them easily smile
Click to reveal..

Such an ugly carpet sick

It reminds me when i was little and we did a barbecue party at garden with our neighboords frown

Even though Camping seems to be one of greatest new features, i don't think it would be lovely for these 4 people to fit in such a small tent crazy

Looks like they wanted to represent a country family stereotype, rather than the Modern one in VF2. Dat vintage dad tho cool

-What? i didn't blush

New house designs look so pretty smile
[img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161026/xte7atcc.png[/img]
And finally, the title laugh
[img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161026/6amjyigk.png[/img]

#240950 - 10/26/16 10:04 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
ajuma Offline
Master

The photograph looks like the one from Family Ties! smile

Edited by ajuma (10/26/16 10:05 PM)

#240951 - 10/27/16 05:41 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: ajuma]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

The photographs are really nice and thank you hydra for shooowwwinggggg them images x I cannot wait for it to release. If only they made a modern type of game with city life types of things in there :p however, I really like the concept of tents AND country living. CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO RELEASE

#240952 - 10/27/16 06:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

You're welcome, i loved how you called me Hydra smile it was the actual nickname i used on web but it was taken here, so i added the 14, which was my age but now i'm almost 16 smirk

#240953 - 10/28/16 01:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Hahha I didn't know what to call you smile

#240956 - 10/29/16 04:49 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Thanks for the preview pics, Hydra14!

#240957 - 10/29/16 01:02 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: GamerGirlSam]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Wow...cool pics Hydra

#240958 - 10/29/16 01:29 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

GamerGirlSam and Utibe, you're all more than welcome to enjoy the photos. smile

Edited by Hydra14 (10/29/16 01:30 PM)

#240963 - 10/30/16 10:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Purrito Offline

When will virtual families 3 be realeased on I-pad

#240965 - 10/31/16 06:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purrito]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I hope they release on android first smirk

#240966 - 11/01/16 04:19 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

They will probably release it about the same time for Android as they do IOS, Purrito and Samkkgamer786.

#240967 - 11/01/16 05:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: GamerGirlSam]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

I have a big feeling virtual families 3 did be released on January 2017.

Edited by Utibe (11/01/16 05:34 PM)

#240968 - 11/01/16 06:26 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

My birthday is 11 of January, it would be a good present smile

#240969 - 11/01/16 09:40 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

January is so far smirk

#240972 - 11/02/16 12:46 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Well, i wouldn't say so, VF2 was released back in 2012
and if you started waiting for VF2 back then, you're already waited 3 years!
There's only 2 months left to January, just 2 months shouldn't hurt at all wink

#240973 - 11/02/16 08:01 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ugh I hate waiting ...

#240974 - 11/03/16 12:19 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Lol.Hydra is right sam. We have no choice than to wait. I believe it wouldn't exceed January *fingers crossed*
By the way, I have ideas again. Hope you guys like them.
1. What do you think, if a little more health problems could be added. For example, a kid may have an eye problem which will lead him or her to falling/tripping either frequently or occasionally depending on its severity. An eye drop could be administered for less severe eye problems and a reading glasses for highly severe. Let's not forget the prospect of a doctor visiting depending on the severity. This idea came up due to my not understanding how and why some of the kids automatically wear reading glasses immediately they start walking in virtual families 2.
2. Just to add a little feature like genes. It did be nice if the kids have the same hair colour, eye colour etc as the parents. Maybe one of the kids having a little of the dads look, the other the mums, another maybe mum and dad. This may have a very little sense of practicability though, well its up to ldw.
3. Can it be made that we set which room or which bed belongs to whom? I remember designing three rooms in Virtual families 2, one so girly, the other more masculine(don't mind my choice of word) and the last Antique. However there was a mixup in the rooms used by all. It came to my notice too that the couple and kids preferred sleeping on a black antique couch (which I discovered was the most expensive item) to sleeping on the bed...that was a lil funny. It will be nice though if an ill kid who has been given his medication goes to sleep in his parents room...that did be cute.
That's all for now, thanks for reading...y'all should also put down your ideas, thought, opinion...feel free to criticise, modify and support smile

Edited by Utibe (11/03/16 01:39 AM)

#240980 - 11/04/16 06:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Oo I really like them ideas. Yes I agree with the claiming the bed idea. That best happen, I hate how the kids and parents end up sleeping everywhere smirk

#240981 - 11/04/16 10:12 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Lol...ikr...it did be awesome:)

#240986 - 11/06/16 01:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

We need a release date,this is really annoying esp because the game was meant to be released last year:/

#240990 - 11/07/16 08:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
Debi1214 Offline

I'm new to the community, but loving VF2 very much. Like you I use only desk top and I surely hope VF 3 is coming soon on desk top also. Looking so forward to it!

FYI- The staff here is great! I started out using Windows 10 app. Fell in love with the game, had some issues when going to full version but they were so helpful and now my family is on its way and doing wonderful!

#241028 - 11/16/16 12:00 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback
OldMoo Offline

Loc: Orient Point NSW
Hi everyone, quick thought. In VF2 we can buy a piano, guitar and drums. Yet there are no careers in music e,g Musician, pianist, drummer or composer. Why is this? It would be fun to have a musician in the house. smile

#241030 - 11/16/16 12:31 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: OldMoo]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I want to have a songwriter smile

#241039 - 11/21/16 12:03 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

I want to have a movie star, pilot, politician, electrician, plumber, real estate agent etc It did be wonderful if random event could pop up based on the couples career or field of work. This event should also have a positive/negetive effect on maybe, health, promotion, food, savings, etc.based on the choices or decisions we take in respect to these events. Have you also thought of creating a partly online gameplay for virtual families? Where the kids of different virtual family players get married. In other words, they return home after the university. But the prblm may be that some may refuse to get married to a man or woman who earns pretty low. Btw we should be able to effect change to any spouse who either wants or do not want kids and spouses should be able to make claims like when the window got broken by a kid, as a result of his misuse of his pea shooter. It did be cool if we have a mixture of cases I think. It did be fun if I see "Eliza's family is accusing your son of breaking their window"...especially if "Eliza's family" is an actual virtual family player. This maybe part of the online feature...i don't know though. It did be so cool smile. Its up to last day of work. By for now guys, take care last day of work. Love y'all. smile

Edited by Utibe (11/21/16 12:37 AM)

#241064 - 12/05/16 02:58 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
GamerGirlSam Offline
Trainee

Here are the pictures again with my comments. Thanks again to Hydra14! smile
The graphics are very similar to VF2, especially the peeps! I like the rug, by the way!

1) That's a lot of kids! shocked
2) The peeps and clothing look just like the ones in VF2!
3) The new outdoor furniture looks very cool!

I would love to have my peeps go camping in the backyard! I used to do that with my brother when I was younger.
I wonder what this picture is for. Maybe the title screen?

Great caption. I love the loveseat, by the way! laugh
[img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161026/xte7atcc.png[/img]
It would be really cool if that was an actual magazine that we could get!
[img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/161026/6amjyigk.png[/img]
I can't WAIT! cry cry

Edited by GamerGirlSam (12/05/16 03:01 AM)
Edit Reason: added a comment

#241065 - 12/05/16 08:23 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: GamerGirlSam]
DcD2510 Offline

Hi, when I go to the previews page, and LDW.com, it shows up with go daddy, can someone please explain, thank you.

#241066 - 12/05/16 12:50 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I believe it means that they didn't pay the charge for host. If this is the case, i hope they just forgot about it and they actually have money for it. But i will go to VT Cinema and watch a few movies just in case lol.

#241068 - 12/05/16 07:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]

We are looking into the website issue, and it's not a case of forgetting to pay the bills! laugh

Instead, it looks like there's a more nefarious cause, and we're tracking down those who might be responsible.

We appreciate everyone's patience, and hope that you all understand. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241069 - 12/05/16 07:43 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Well you don't need to hurry as umm, official site wasn't being updated at all. but how you used the word "nefarious" scares me frown

#241070 - 12/05/16 08:02 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]

It might be a good time to remind everyone that we are a very small company, there are only a handful of us, and we do everything from develop the games, beta test them, update the websites, do customer support, etc. We're working as hard as we can, we promise!

We know the status of the website, and the progress it lists for VF3. We appreciate the concern. smile

However, let's not get this thread off topic, so keep letting us know what you'd like to see in VF3, and if there's anything in the pictures that you like or would like to see changed! smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241071 - 12/06/16 01:32 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
DcD2510 Offline

Thanks for that update

#241090 - 12/10/16 09:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

Thanks for the update. Another thread on vf3 was created elsewhere, but the title is "random question". However, we wrote stuffs on aged couples, you might want to have a look at them... smile

It did be so cool if we could have perfumes to be purchased. These perfumes should not be used like the normal cliché method such as tapping an item on the inventory box and dropping it on the tiny people. Instead the perfume(s) when purchased should be kept where we decide to keep it, the most sensible places though being on the bedroom dresser, tables, bathroom sinks etc
The perfume(s) should be of different colours and scent, maybe a different bottle shape also. If the content of a purchased perfume is blue, blue fumes or glow should surround the person who used it, for a while. If the content is pink, then pink fumes or glow and so on and so fort. The perfumes should have names, not names like, blue perfume, red perfume lol. But names like, rose, aurora, lavender etc. The perfumes should be used at will; like a couple or their kid could randomly walk or run up to wherever the perfume is kept, to use it. Maybe mostly after a bath?
When a kid makes use of a perfume, he or she should be so ecstatic, excited etc by maybe screaming and laughing etc, but only if the one used is meant for adults.
Lastly, these perfumes should have scents that cause different reactions, like some could chase people away from whomever wears it at the time, due to its awful scent, some could attract, some cause numbness lol etc...Have fun gamers smile

What I'm about to say has to deal with VF being made taaaadaaaaa!!! Online! I know it is connected to google play in regards to achievement records etc. But what if the neighbours we need are ourselves. What if all virtual family players have their homes next to each other at different streets. Wouldn't it be cool if you could tell a friend i live at 24 lake avenue virtual land, or you tell another it cost me a fortune to move to Elms street but at least the neighbours are less noisy smile What if virtual family players can purchase a lot from a real estate agent already programmed to move their home to a residential area, after a lot has been purchased, where they can see the homes of other players next and/or opposite to theirs. We can see the home and who comes outside maybe, but can't see inside unless we visit. Also, What if in terms of marriage, we get married to other players whose child is finished from college. The kid expected to succeed and continue in the family line, will leave in the home with his/her spouse, while the others will either move out or be married to other families who you can visit.
#multiplayer

This is a lot to take in. It could be processed into virtual families 4 I guess... smile virtual families 3 isn't out yet and I'm speaking of Virtual Families 4. Store this on a file, until when needed i guess. I have a lot more thought concerning this though smile Have fun gamers smile

Clothes in vf3 should be made different from those in vf2. Vf3 should be much more realistic than vf2. In virtual families 2, placing a pool on the lawn is not acknowledged as the kids still run up to the same spot where the pool is placed to play, and I see "playing in the grass" whereas they re on the pool, not even in it. I believe it should at least be way much better in such regard or glitch if i may say. smile

#241097 - 12/13/16 09:42 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Debi1214 Offline

Great Idea there! And yes, I just happen to see this was suppose to be a new site? But hopefully they are watching RANDOM QUESTIONS post as well since most of that has to do with V3. What I personally would love to see is that once say they reach 55 they might have a rocking chair they can sit in and gain rest. Every day at 5PM EST my game slows down to nothing! I'm assuming that is because as the day goes on so does the game. But honestly this drives me nuts! I still need to go in make sure they ate dinner or showers or get them to bed. Which takes me forever! So much I almost hate doing it anymore. Can this stop? I mean we all understand they are on our time zone.
Lastly, what about making the pets more useful? Like as playmates for the kids? Instead of just being annoying barking all the time. hahha
UPDATE on V3 would be awesome to!

#241098 - 12/15/16 04:46 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Debi1214]

All posts on the forums are read each day, so you don't have to ask us to look at a specific thread. smile

However, we do ask that all VF3 feedback and suggestions should be posted here. Checking multiple threads is very time consuming, and it's much easier for all of us if everything is in one place.

Thanks!

(You might check to see if your anti-virus is scheduled to do a full virus scan during the time you notice the slow-down. That's usually the culprit.)
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241103 - 12/17/16 09:15 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Debi1214 Offline

Thank you, I will surely check about the virus update check. Though I don't think that is the issue, since I have mine set to only check when I tell it to.

#241147 - 01/19/17 01:33 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Debi1214]
DcD2510 Offline

Everyone, for a while now, the webpage has been updated to sometime in 2017, just thought I would let everyone know. Just asking about if there were bugs or you are trying to implement more features? Thanks

#241152 - 01/21/17 04:50 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

VERY IMPORTANT SUGGESTION
IN vf3 when we choose the next generation , the next generations sibling should come and visit. Only 1 should visit each time with their own custom family smile

#241159 - 01/25/17 05:47 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
MsAtx Offline

what they ^ said, and diversity smile

#241168 - 01/25/17 09:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MsAtx]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: MsAtx
what they ^ said, and diversity smile

They can't add diversity. Systematic function of VV and VF games makes it extremely harder. I'm a newbie but i can see this question asked several times like this, this and this one .

I'd personally like to have diversity though, a head with pale skin and asian eyes would be lovely, as it would represent my real stereotype smile

#241179 - 01/25/17 08:51 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
MsAtx Offline

Why can't they develop "brown" people? Isn't that a basic color? confused

#241181 - 01/25/17 10:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: MsAtx]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I understand ldw is a small developing company so in that case they should allow us to pick a brown person and the marriage request should also be a brown person. Maybe that'd make it a bit easier?

#241183 - 01/25/17 11:56 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
MsAtx Offline

Married couples don't have to be the same color. I think selecting a mate should remain the same

#241208 - 01/29/17 08:46 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I understand ldw is a small developing company so in that case they should allow us to pick a brown person and the marriage request should also be a brown person. Maybe that'd make it a bit easier?

Then the game would unallow intercolored families, which would result horrible reactions i believe.

But instead i may try to make a mod that makes every peep in the game dark skinned (It's much easier than Asian eyes, sigh...)

Which game would you two prefer? VF2 or VF1?

Edited by Hydra14 (01/29/17 10:19 AM)

#241257 - 02/06/17 08:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
Purricane Offline

Will VF3 be released before March ends?

#241261 - 02/07/17 05:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purricane]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Yes ^^^ will it be released before May? I'm going on holiday and will really need a game to play LOL smile

#241264 - 02/09/17 10:45 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AinoPtk]
AinoPtk Offline

My wishes haven't changed since I posted a comment about aging speeds in 2014.
Also these are still my top 5:

Originally Posted By: AinoPtk
* MULTIPLE AGING SPEED OPTIONS, like in Virtual Villagers. For example normal aging speed, half slower aging speed and paused aging. That's my biggest wish.
* A POSSIBILITY TO ZOOM IN AND OUT. I loved it how I could see the whole family sleeping at the same time on the screen in VF1. Bigger house means that someone is always lost. Zooming in is important for mobile players, zooming out is useful for computer players.
* OFFLINE PLAYING. One big reason why I've always liked ldw games. Don't take this feature away.

Perhaps there could be a method of synchronising between games on different devices? For instance, you could play the game on the computer then pick it up again on your smartphone.

I agree with arnie. I also use mac and iphone btw.

Thank you!

#241271 - 02/13/17 12:03 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AinoPtk]
Froya Offline

Loc: UK
Just started vf2 for second timee since it seem to not be a follow up as promised. This game will be quick
(lol) because they don't want children . Refuse to pay 4000 for an adoption.

Don't think we ever will see that. I think the designers most have left and the LDW sold off hence the new weird game V city .

#241274 - 02/14/17 04:34 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Froya]

LDW has most certainly not been sold to anyone. We have hired Gogii for their development services, and our designers are still here. FT2 was designed by LDW, with Gogii doing the hard lifting (developing the game) for us, because it makes business sense to do so. We aren't going anywhere. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241276 - 02/14/17 08:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
Purricane Offline

Xay might say that LDW is working on VF3, but if they really cared about making the game, then why would they stop to make Virtual Town and Now Fish Tycoon 2?

#241281 - 02/16/17 02:52 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purricane]

Virtual Town was started well before VF3, Purricane, and if you read this post, you'll see that we did not develop FT2, but rather hired Gogii (as mentioned in the post directly above yours) to do that while we concentrated on VF3.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#241283 - 02/16/17 07:44 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
renaweir Offline
Adviser

I am glad that you are not abandoning the desktop games for those of us who still play them. smile

#241284 - 02/17/17 06:54 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: renaweir]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

Well whats wrong if they stopped to make the other games? It's business and plus most of the ldw fans don't like playing the vf series.

#241298 - 02/17/17 09:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Purricane Offline

Samkkgamer786, I only play the Virtual Families Series

#241305 - 02/21/17 04:16 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purricane]
DcD2510 Offline

I know it is hard waiting, but we all have to be patient, I love VF series. I think it will come out by December 2017

#241306 - 02/21/17 08:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DcD2510]
Purricane Offline

It had better be out, before December! Because that's almost 3 years, and no game should take that long to be released, they could just put out the game and do updates later! smirk

#241307 - 02/21/17 09:25 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Purricane]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

December? That's months away. This game should not take that long. It's not like the graphics are like the sims. Ldw please tell us when its releasing/ estimation. I need to know as that'll enable me to purchase the sims and utilize the money that I've saved for vf3 smile

Edited by Samkkgamer786 (02/21/17 09:45 PM)

#241309 - 02/22/17 02:35 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

It's really taking long. Please give us a possible month. I can't give ideas anymore, that did prolong our wait. Will do that after the game is released...love vf series so so much, love your works ldw. smile

#241315 - 02/24/17 04:47 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Utibe]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

We've been waiting for so long. GIVE AN ESTIMATION PLS smile

#241316 - 02/24/17 05:45 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

I see you're saying same things in different ways again, again and again. It's not going to go everywhere smile

#241349 - 03/11/17 04:35 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Hydra14]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Hydra14

I see you're saying same things in different ways again, again and again. It's not going to go everywhere smile

No, it's not. LDW don't give estimates for a very good reason; things happen, real life gets in the way and this early on in development, there's no way of knowing for sure how long it'll take. Even trying to pin it down to a month is unrealistic.

I have to say that this is one of the things I do like about LDW; while I may not be a fan of every single one of their games and there are a couple I wouldn't recommend, the amount of time they take in developing and beta testing means I've never had any problem with bugs. I'd rather wait for a polished, perfect game than have them rush through just to satisfy demands wink

#241350 - 03/12/17 09:15 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

I guess your post made me understand why they don't give estimates. Thanks smile

#241351 - 03/13/17 08:00 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Utibe Offline
Trainee

I would have given more thoughts but no, I'd rather wait until the first version of vf3 is out. #loveldw

#241447 - 04/29/17 01:56 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
I always buy your games on your website for PC. I have everyone that you made. I also have the mobile games fish tycoon 2 and virtual town. I don't like games with in app purchases. I prefer to pay for the game. Keep making great games and I'll keep getting them

#241498 - 05/17/17 08:09 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: poofy]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Click to reveal..

For a moment, i thought it was VV6. So disappointing frown

#241691 - 09/25/17 02:16 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Debi1214]
MathewDavis Offline

Its's now September and I'm still waiting for news. I hope LDW actually releases it soon but if not; then maybe perhaps it will be released in 2018?

#241871 - 12/26/17 11:26 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AinoPtk]
AinoPtk Offline

In case I haven’t made myself clear: the peeps age too fast. Thank you for having multiple aging options in VF3.

Originally Posted By: AinoPtk

Thank you!

#242876 - 06/19/19 05:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
Hi there! I just visited the VF3 page through the link in LadyCFII’s original post above, and when I entered my email into the spot for iPhone users (to get updates on the progress of the new game), I received the following error message, and thus was not added to the email list. Just FYI...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ldw.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

#242899 - 07/11/19 12:45 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: SarahCraftMiller]
Jo. Offline

One thing I would love to see implemented is an option to switch off the real time day/night cycle. Things could still happen in real time, but day and night in game isn't necessarily reflected by your day and night. It would be nice for those with a more hectic or random schedule.

#243010 - 12/04/19 06:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
AinoPtk Offline

I'm absolute sure about one thing - I won't play VF3 if there is no way to avoid adverts. Last Day of Work has made very tranquil and relaxing games, which has made me a big fan of theirs. I'm ready to pay a reasonable price for not having adverts. If I couldn't do that, I wouldn't relax while playing and therefore wouldn't play at all.

The graphics shown in previews are great. I really hope that the graphics in "Cook Off" won't be seen in Virtual Families 3. To be honest, those looked quite disruptive.

And also I would love to see multiple aging options in VF3.

Thank you developers for making a wonderful game for us! smile

#243019 - 12/13/19 11:58 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AinoPtk]
Samkkgamer786 Offline
Expert

WHEN IS Vf3 COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!

#243020 - 12/13/19 04:08 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Samkkgamer786]
Veggies Offline

They still haven't said when it's coming out, but I'm pretty sure yelling at them won't help. Just sayin' eek

#243354 - 09/28/20 08:28 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Veggies]
VLFan2 Offline

I would like to see you remove Gems from VF3 since there isn't a good way to earn gems and you have to have hundreds or thousands of Gems to be able to buy or even do some of the home improvements and you get a very small amount of Gems for completing the goals.

I would also like to see you remove the ghost.

#243355 - 09/28/20 09:06 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VLFan2]
VLFan2 Offline

There is a small area in the house that didn't get renovated and now there is a tree and grass in the bedroom area and it's weird to have a tree and grass inside the house. I hope this gets fixed. I would like to see the house without trees and grass on the inside of it.

#243356 - 09/29/20 07:16 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: VLFan2]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there! We're sorry to hear your experience with the game on your device. Please contact our Customer Support Team by tapping the 'Contact Support' button in the Settings menu or email support@ldw.zendesk.com and provide them with details about your issue - they'll be happy to discuss this with you!

#243360 - 10/02/20 11:58 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Keegan]
Canario Offline
Trainee

Loc: Spain
I actually find the ghost quite intriguing (sorry if I wrote it wrong, English is not my native language and I do not remember how to spell that word right now).

#243361 - 10/02/20 12:02 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Canario]
Canario Offline
Trainee

Loc: Spain
I was going to make a whole post in general discussion because I was schocked when I randomly found VF3 in google play, now I see it is actually a preview. I was shocked because a couple of days earlier I checked the "previews" page on the LDW website and it said "release date to be determined" and then I saw on Play Store that it was released on the 17th and I waslike "Whaaat!!! confused but I checked after the 17th and saw nothing!!! Aaaa"

Now I see this is actually planned, I am relieved xD.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter