Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 224 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 26 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#238456 - 10/03/15 11:37 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Kali33]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I have another idea for actions.

The kids could play hide and seek, and when they do that their action bar will say "Playing hide and go seek". They could also sit on the couch and have their action bar say "Playing games on iPad".

#238457 - 10/04/15 02:23 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: care
by the way, I know the time says 12 something but the computer must have been wrong for the post because I don't post stuff after midnight usually but if the posting time is right then geez.

It's not your computer, it's the site. That's the time zone the creators are in, so the forums are set to it.

#238459 - 10/04/15 05:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
It is possible to change the time zone for you (and you, and you, too!) wink

Simply go to your "My Stuff" link (in the middle of the bar of links at the top of the forums), click on the "Preferences" link that shows up in the drop down, then scroll to where it says:

"Current server time is: Sun Oct 04 2015 05:15 AM
Choose your time offset in hours: (..,-2,-1,0,1,2,..)"

and in the box below that, put a number that would "fix" the server time.

As an example, the server time above is 05:15 AM. However, that's not my current time, since I live in Colorado, in the US. It's currently 11:15 PM, here. So, mine has "-6" without quotes in the box (backing up 6 hours to 11 PM Saturday night). That fixes the server time so that everything is shown (to me) in my native Mountain time zone.

I hope this helps. smile
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238462 - 10/06/15 12:39 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
care Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alanta
Oh I get it now

Creators read it's very very important.The time thing did work but I also realized that what I said about the year idea is, it doesn't really matter what year it is as long as it's in the 90's as far as when the year start for the 1st generation at the beginning of the game like I stated. The whole reason why I wanted the 1st generation in the 90's is because, that means the parents would be kids in the 70's and then they would be adults in the 90's. Now does that make sense? Please reply because it's extremely important! I'd love it so very much.

#238471 - 10/09/15 11:26 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: Xay
It is possible to change the time zone for you (and you, and you, too!) wink

Simply go to your "My Stuff" link (in the middle of the bar of links at the top of the forums), click on the "Preferences" link that shows up in the drop down, then scroll to where it says:

"Current server time is: Sun Oct 04 2015 05:15 AM
Choose your time offset in hours: (..,-2,-1,0,1,2,..)"

and in the box below that, put a number that would "fix" the server time.

As an example, the server time above is 05:15 AM. However, that's not my current time, since I live in Colorado, in the US. It's currently 11:15 PM, here. So, mine has "-6" without quotes in the box (backing up 6 hours to 11 PM Saturday night). That fixes the server time so that everything is shown (to me) in my native Mountain time zone.

I hope this helps. smile

Thanks, Xay!

#238485 - 10/14/15 09:10 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Madea Offline

Loc: Third planet from the Sun
First, thank you so very much for the entertaining games.

I know that some of what I am going to suggest has already been suggested, but here goes.

1. Can we get a change in the available furniture, decor, wall color designs depending on the generation? Like generations 1,3 and 5 will have the choice of white, yellow and blue walls in the store and certain furniture. Generation 2, 6 and 9 will have the choice of green, purple and orange and again certain furniture only available to them. You could create 3 or more combinations to be unlocked by certain generations. They get locked again until the next iteration.

For example generation 1 will be able to buy the white, blue and yellow walls. When gen 2 comes along those options are gone from the store. If they were purchased in gen 1, they get to keep it, but they can't buy until gen 3.

2. Instead of computers, modern conviences. Start gen 1 with the most basic technology. Paper and pen, or typewriters and they get computers when they get to a certain generation. It doesn't mean they are in a certain year, just that they don't have the means to afford those things. Or they have to reach a certain point in their career path.

3. I know this was mentioned. Pets should not be just furniture. They should not be controllable except through interaction from your peeps. They should run away if you don't take care of them.etc

Thank you

Edited by Madea (10/14/15 09:21 PM)

#238492 - 10/22/15 08:07 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Madea]
DeathDefy Offline

Is this still set to release sometime in 2015 because it says so..

#238506 - 11/04/15 12:06 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: DeathDefy]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Sorry if this has already been mentioned and/or you've already made too much progress on the game to add this in without making an update, but I think that the new virtual families game should include a place on the mother's profile to show how many minutes she's nursing for, like in the virtual villager games. I think it would be handy because instead of just guessing when the baby will be walking and the mother would be able to work on her career, I could know exactly when that happens.

#238518 - 11/08/15 04:20 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
care Offline
Trainee

The players should just choose the gender of an adopted person so they won't keep getting the same gender like getting too many boys for instance. ( that would make everyone happier).

#238536 - 11/30/15 01:46 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

when is virtual families 3 yet?

Page 8 of 26 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter