Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 115 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 26 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#238380 - 08/28/15 02:06 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I can't wait to see this come out, even if it isn't available on android at first. It would be nice to have social actions like chatting. I have a few ideas for actions. One could be "talking on the phone". The age range is 12 and up. Another could be "Emailing boss." For the adults. The children should also be able to play tag or have giggle parties with each other on their own, though they can also do those actions if you drag them onto each other. The parents can also "argue over taxes/bills". Hope you enjoyed my ideas! Good luck with making VF3!

#238384 - 08/29/15 04:30 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
BerryBadger Offline

Loc: USA
Yeah! Or maybe the kids can get together at night, sit on their beds, and it would say "Telling ghost stories".

#238387 - 08/31/15 09:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
BerryBadger Offline

Loc: USA
I had another idea.

What if the peeps were not only able to keep tabs on their other family members (such as their father's brother or their mother's father), but they could have family events? Such as Christmas or a birthday?

For example, you have the Christmas tree. You drag a peep onto the tree, and a pop-up comes and states that it is getting close to Christmas. You have the options to either invite family or ignore. When you invite family, then the family members that are still alive come over as guests. They would basically chat with your peeps, eat, watch tv, and celebrate around the tree. Then they would leave. There would be a cool down afterwards, for a certain amount of time when you put the peep on the tree it would say "Its not Christmas time yet!"

For birthday parties, when you drag a peep to the cake, it would show a pop-up that would ask who's birthday it is. It would have all of the current family members. Then, the same thing, where the guests would come over and hang out for a bit then leave. There would be a separate cool down for each person, and each party wouldn't actually affect their age. Or maybe it will. I don't know.

#238394 - 09/03/15 11:21 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
care Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alanta
Good idea's actually! Us players wouldn't know who's birthday it is without the thingy thing saying it.

Edited by care (09/03/15 11:26 PM)

#238415 - 09/16/15 12:18 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

(1 more request from me) .I know I've been requesting alot but, Can you guys from last day of work, upload some more pictures like the bedroom or the living room on the other page? I know you are still working on the game, so why not upload some more things:). If you read this then awesome! And this might sound really realistic, can you have the family members with real names instead of stuff like Ribbons and Uolle ? Thanks for reading one last time.

Edited by care (09/16/15 12:27 AM)

#238428 - 09/19/15 02:37 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

by the way, I know the time says 12 something but the computer must have been wrong for the post because I don't post stuff after midnight usually but if the posting time is right then geez.

#238430 - 09/20/15 02:13 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

Creators please read just please. I know that I said last post but I have alot of some good o'l ideas! I mean really. Think about this: We know it's a game right? but let's have some more good realistic things in the game , so us people will look at it different. I'm saying it in a positive way( what if it looked like the sims!!), that's not a direct idea, but I was thinking of it . Anyway, how about if the mom wear's any heels at some point. Because I know that alot of woman where heels and they'll look more beautiful : ) . By the way, Kids MUST go to school. They even do that in the sims, and I don't play it. So like the other kid said please have them got to school so they learn and have an education although if you notice, someone from the school will share an email to the people that they would have the pink eye. So I guess that means the kids go to school, but i'm saying we need to see that. Like if we see a school bus outside the house? Or just plain to make it fun there would be a notification that the kids will be arriving at school soon so, they're would be at a small timer on the corner of the screen & when goes off it would say the kids are gone to school now! They will be back later. That's it.

Edited by care (09/20/15 03:29 AM)

#238431 - 09/20/15 04:53 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Britney Offline
Master

Loc: Tumblr
My only suggestion for all of you is to just keep putting in effort as development continues, and consider realistic goals in terms of technical abilities and financial constraints.

#238447 - 09/21/15 11:58 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Britney]
care Offline
Trainee

By the way creators, try to make the people look realistic as possible, it don't have to look like the sims if you know what that is( a game) but just make them look less animated and more real or a little animated and a little real, what do you think? Post if you want to! smile.

#238450 - 09/25/15 06:00 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Kali33 Offline

Anxiously waiting for an update. Hoping you'll continue to support pc platforms, though, I can understand how financial realities might make that difficult but I enjoy the games so much more when I can actually see them.

Hoping to see some of the character head movements have the creep factor removed. Would Love to have a closet of clothes to choose from. Sometimes I like a dress a character is wearing, but it doesn't suit them. Its frustrating to not be able to swap.

I'm sure most of those decisions have been made by now, can't wait to hear more! I love the screenshots on the preview page.

Page 7 of 26 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter