Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 305 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186928 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 26 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#238322 - 08/05/15 03:30 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
iPhone player Offline

Is it possible t make the people more realistic, example, have them cry if they are unhappy, and laugh when you please them. It was also help if they looked more realistic. Last. The ability to zoom in amd out would be great on the ios version. The phone is a small screen to be able to see things.

#238343 - 08/12/15 12:25 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alanta
Creators please read!!!I hope generation 1 is in the 90's to make it less old at the beginning for virtual families 3 . So that means there should be : when the person goes to the house upper corner on the right or left it should say 1994 so the player knows what year it is. Cause I care. And still no reply! BY the way have the kids look at care bears and scooby-doo
so we can see what their looking at that would be cool. ADD THESE IDEAS CREATORS PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE. I'm not mad smile.

Edited by care (08/12/15 12:29 AM)

#238344 - 08/12/15 03:36 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
Care, it might help to see our lack of replies to each post as this: We can either reply to each post in this thread, or spend time working on the game. We choose to spend our time working on the game, to make it better for everyone!

Instead, as the game is being created, we read this and implement suggestions as it makes sense (not all suggestions are used, though). We might not reply, but we always read the suggestions. laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238346 - 08/15/15 03:59 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
care Offline
Trainee

thank you for replying so much oh my god! i read everything you said and I appreciate the comment and I understand about the not all suggestion thing. But anyways, thank youuuuu!!!

#238352 - 08/17/15 07:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: care]
care Offline
Trainee

oh and i meant um 1996 or 1997 because at the time i said 1994 and i thought about and well the year would be more considerate for the computer in the house cause I did research on when computers were in house back then i just had to give you one more thing so it could be clear. If I don't see a reply that's fine. Um, but anyway so thanks for reading bon voyage. { i'm not french }.

Edited by care (08/17/15 07:50 PM)

#238361 - 08/22/15 01:38 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Nora Willow]
BerryBadger Offline

Loc: USA
I can't wait for the newest Virtual Families! For days at a time I would constantly refresh the preview page, hoping the screenshots had been released. You can imagine my surprise the other day! It looks beautiful so far, and I hope that LDW continues doing what they do best! laugh It says that it is planned to release sometime this year, I'm so excited!!

#238362 - 08/22/15 02:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: BerryBadger]
Kiana Offline

Right?
My subscribers and I are so excited for the new game!
I play many games but the Virtual Families series has always been one of my favorites. I've been checking that page at least twice a day! grin

#238363 - 08/22/15 06:44 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Kiana]
care Offline
Trainee

Hey Kiana I'm one of your subscribers I know right we need the new game. By the way i'm a girl. But besides that I think your very very right. Yas girl If you'd reply that would be different.

#238364 - 08/23/15 02:21 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
RetroYouth Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I would love it if Virtual Families 3 had a heredity system, where if the parents have brown hair the kids would have brown hair or if the parents have blue eyes the kids have blue eyes. And if there was a hetero pair there was a chance to get each hair color from parents. (Black and Brown = Black Haired kid with brown highlights)

#238371 - 08/26/15 12:55 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: RetroYouth]
BerryBadger Offline

I think the new VF should include the peeps being social. I mean, the peeps rarely interact with each other. You put the dad on the kid, and they tickle. Sometimes they tell stories. It would be awesome if they could chat. Or, if a parent was cooking, one of the children could help and it would lead to them being more likely to getting a career in the kitchen.

It would also be cool if children could play with each other, in more ways than giggle parties and playing train. Hide and go seek, or tag.

I also feel that it would be great if the children can go to school during a certain time, or be able to go to friend's houses. Like, an event would appear stating that "Child one wants to have a friend over for a play date." And you can chose yes or no. Then that Child will be in the house with the guest. After a while the kid leaves.

It would be nice to know how the other generations are doing, like going to the family tree. It would basically show who is still alive, and say what job they are doing and how many children they have. And when (let's say) the father's brother dies, a little even notification can come up and the peeps can be a bit sad.

That's all I have for now, but I think they are pretty good ideas.

Page 6 of 26 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter