Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#238127 - 04/17/15 09:32 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: 4040]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Honestly this is probably the first time in several months that I have logged onto the forums or checked the LDW site, and I just want to say that I am very surprised and excited (amongst other emotions) to see that you are developing more games! I, like my fellow forumees, assumed that LDW was simply abondoned. I cannot tell you all how much it means to me to see that LDW is still strong and creating new & lovely games! As my childhood, like anyone else, it broke my heart to think that my beloved game makers simply stopped doing what they do best. That all being said, (phew!) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us with your two upcoming releases! I am also very excited to be back here on the forums and to see a new growth of forum members (as well as the elder members I see grin) and am optimistic and full of ideas for the games!

#238128 - 04/17/15 10:06 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Nora Willow]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
We are still here! laugh Just super busy worker bees! laugh
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238150 - 04/23/15 12:39 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Xay]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Yay! I can't wait until this comes out! I love the Virtual Families series, and I hope this comes out on Kindle Fire at about the time it comes out on PC. Glad you're not inactive. smile

#238168 - 04/25/15 01:05 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: AriaSparkle]
Candy_63 Offline
Expert

Loc: Germany
Finally I have a Smartfone and now I play VF2 on the computer as well as on the Smartfone. I prefer to play on the computer but I have the Smartfone almost everywhere with me wink

I like the idea that pets should be more than just "walking furniture". More interactions between peeps and pets would be great.

And I wish there were marriage proposals more often, maybe every 30 minutes ...

#238192 - 05/02/15 12:56 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
BerryBadger Offline

Loc: USA
Wow! SO EXCITED! I can't wait to hear more news on it!

#238195 - 05/02/15 12:31 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Candy_63]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
Originally Posted By: Candy_63
Finally I have a Smartfone and now I play VF2 on the computer as well as on the Smartfone. I prefer to play on the computer but I have the Smartfone almost everywhere with me wink

I like the idea that pets should be more than just "walking furniture". More interactions between peeps and pets would be great.

And I wish there were marriage proposals more often, maybe every 30 minutes ...

Same, Candy! They also never seem to care for the lawn, besides when I drag them onto a weed or when they water the Christmas Tree. In this new game, I hope that they do stuff like mowing grass, etc.

#238255 - 06/09/15 01:49 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
Mocha90 Offline

Well my suggestions are the following :

PLEASE MAKE THIS AGAIN ONLINE/OFFLINE PLAYABLE,AND FREE OF CHARGE
SUTABLE FOR ANDROID LIKE THE FIRST 2 GAMES,
LASTLY PLS MAKE A CHANGE THAT FAMILIES CAN GO ON A TRIP
LIKE RESORTS GO ON A PICNIC RESTAURANT , MALLS AND AMUSEMENT PARKS..
BECAUSE IT IS A BIT BORING (SORRY FOR THE WORD)

BUT I LOVE THEGAME IT IS VERY ADDICTED lovable

BIG FACTORS ARE
WE CAN PLAY IT OMLINE/OFFLINE NOT LIKE OTHER GAMES IN THE MARKET,
AND FREE OF CHARGE smile

GOOD DAY AND MORE POWER!)

#238260 - 06/10/15 06:47 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: Mocha90]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Mocha90
LASTLY PLS MAKE A CHANGE THAT FAMILIES CAN GO ON A TRIP
LIKE RESORTS GO ON A PICNIC RESTAURANT , MALLS AND AMUSEMENT PARKS..
BECAUSE IT IS A BIT BORING

Seconded, thirded and fourthed with a cherry on top. I really hope there'll be a lot of new stuff (and by 'new stuff' I don't mean 'bigger house'). My biggest problem with this game - and the reason I wasn't too thrilled to hear about VF3 - is there's precious little to do in VF compared with VV.

I do understand that VF2 had far more features and customization options than VF1, and I expect VF3 will have more, so I'll try the demo and see what's new. But, well, VV has lots of little peeps in a village where you could expand, learn how to build new things and keep developing your village and learning more about Isola.

VF, on the other hand (again, speaking for VF1 and 2; I could be completely wrong about VF3) has the same people in the same house doing a whole lot of nothing, and once the last kid moves out, you're stuck with with the same two people and more or less marking time until one of them dies and you can get on with the next generation, especially in later generations. There's no real point to anything.

Example: Why level up a villager to become a Master Researcher?
Answer: Well, because they generate far more tech points than non-Masters, which enables you to expand your village with new buildings, new crops, new forms of medicine; heck, new everything. Also, some problems can only be solved by Master Researchers (or Master Builders/Farmers), yet I've never found anything in either of the VF games which says, "Only someone at the top of the Workshop career can pick the lock on this door!"

Why make your VF peep top of their career?
Well, because you get a nice shiny virtual trophy. And...um...well, that's about it, really.

Revamping the house in VF2 was an interesting concept, but it added nothing at all to the gameplay. At first I thought it would be more of a challenge - you can't have kids until you've repaired a room for them to sleep in, for example - but nope. I had six kids on my first family who slept in beds dotted all over the place. It was just a scaled up version of "Repair the floors" in VF1.

In spite of all that, I am curious about VF3, so I'll probably get the demo. Whether I shell out for the full game depends on what that demo's like smile

#238261 - 06/10/15 08:45 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: JudasFm]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Mention of on-line/offline play has suggested something to me. Perhaps there could be a method of synchronising between games on different devices? For instance, you could play the game on the computer then pick it up again on your smartphone. I appreciate that this would probably only work between devices from the same maker, so might only apply to someone with a Mac desktop/laptop and an iPhone or iPad, or perhaps between Android tablets and smartphones (or even two smartphones).

Obviously it would have to be an option to synchronise, so people could have two (or more) different families on different devices if they wished.

#238266 - 06/16/15 10:11 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 Previews feedback [Re: arnie]
MissyG Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
Hello! I am new to the forum and I am so excited about Virtual Families 3. Good to see that it hasnt been abandoned and is making wonderful progress! Hope to see it soon.

Page 4 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter