Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#235024 - 06/10/13 04:37 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: bettedaviseyz]
Thandi Offline
Expert

Loc: Gallifrey
My lovely adoptee, Dakota, married Camino after careful consideration and turning down many suitors. However the first email after they had finished celebrating their new marriage was one addressed to Camino: an infringement complaint.

In an instance when the couple has been married for a year or under and have no children, they should be allowed an annulment, or divorce. In my case an annulment would have been fair as he didn't fully disclose important matters to his young bride and was caught 30 seconds after he moved into her house.

Unfortunately she had no choice but to stay married to him, and he received two more infringement notices over the years. He's a cheat that didn't learn his lesson the first time.

My suggestion:
Have an annulment button for the first year or so
Have a divorce button thereafter, once the family has children

#236660 - 11/12/13 04:03 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: Thandi]
BritishTea Offline

My dislikes in this game are growing by the day, and that makes me rather sad. The biggest dislike is the pricing for items in the game (clothes, food, medications, decorations, etc.) is ridiculous. 300 coins for a magazine? 450 for a floor lamp? The prices for items they need or want is high and most of the adults make pitiful salaries.

It's rather disappointing that I had to pay for this game, and then need to pay again(possibly repeatedly) for coins if I want to enjoy most of the content in this game. I would have gladly paid more for a fun little time waster like this game if that meant I didn't have to pay every time I want to enjoy the game and get away from some of the repetitiveness. I don't know it works on the desktop version; I'm speaking about the mobile version only.

I know that I don't have to purchase coin play the game. The point that I'm trying to make is that this game has potential to be a fun little escape for many people, but without purchasing coins to make it fun, there's no real enjoyment in it. You're not EA games; charge more for the game so that we can enjoy your fun creation instead of making it impossible to have fun simply because we can't/won't give you more money each time we want to upgrade.

Even with two adults working as much as you can work them do not make enough money to support the family and decorate the house. While I understand that the game is a sim, must it really mirror the economy and pathetic pay grades that most of us live in real life? It's a game, it should be fun! I don't think that many of us want to play through 10+ generations before we can actually enjoy the game. It's more fun to just delete the game that be bored with it.

I cannot understand the reasoning as to why a woman cannot work once she has a baby. She can do anything else in this game except work. This makes absolutely no sense; if she can play games on the computer, there is no reason why she cannot do her office job. If she can prepare a meal, then she can work her kitchen job. Why can't the man take care of the baby? There are such things as stay at home fathers.

I've enjoyed many of the V V games, and the original VF. While VF2 has potential to be fantastic, without paying for coins most of us will die of old age before we can find out.

#236661 - 11/12/13 06:35 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: BritishTea]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Quote:
It's rather disappointing that I had to pay for this game, and then need to pay again(possibly repeatedly) for coins if I want to enjoy most of the content in this game.

You don't mention which version of the game you are playing, but the version of the game that you pay for is for Windows or Mac (desktops or laptops). There is no facility to buy coins in those versions.

The versions where you can buy coins are for the iOS and Android systems (phones, tablets, etc.). They are both free.

#236970 - 03/15/14 09:22 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
Scorp97 Offline

Is there a way to change flooring and wall cord on VF2???? I would love to change those things up a bit and would like to see more options for clothing!!!

#237088 - 04/15/14 01:12 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: PlayAtWork]
mlw1980 Offline

Loc: USA
I think we should choose the next generation when the parents are elder let one of the kids come home and take care of their parents , it gets so boring with only two in the house hold this would be more realistic!!

#237089 - 04/15/14 01:19 PM Re: What I'd like to see in Virtual Families 2 [Re: BritishTea]
mlw1980 Offline

Loc: USA
You and me both it makes no since why the dad or even the kids can't help with the baby I mean the baby staying with the mom 24/7 is kind of insulting to both men and women!!

#237102 - 04/15/14 05:30 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: Scorp97]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
If you're playing the Windows or Mac versions of VF2 you can use mods, either done by you or downloaded from the VF2 Mods Forum. If you're playing on iOs or Android those systems can't be modded.

I reckon a choice of three outfits - male and female - which changes every day or so is about right. I can understand that others may differ, though. What would be cool is if there were a 'wardrobe' system, similar to the décor tray, where outfits, once bought, could be stored and reused if wanted. After all, they have been paid for!

#237295 - 07/23/14 04:33 PM Re: VF 2 or expansion Pack [Re: arnie]
AinoPtk Offline

I love the game, but I can't stand that kids grow up in few days..

It really would be wonderful if there were many game speeds, like in Virtual Villagers. That shouldn't be a big thing to fix, rigth?

2h/1yr is too fast, but 6-12h/1yr would be perfect!

Then I really would like to be able to zoom in & out, but that's not as important that previous wish.

I can't understand why people complain about money, I get about 50 000 dollars per generation and that's enough..

SLOWER GAME SPEEDS, PLEASE!!!

#237400 - 10/02/14 11:33 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: laurence]
SupernaturalJem Offline
Expert

I do not know if this has been suggested already. I did not see it, but I was skimming pretty fast. There should be an option to lock furniture in place. I absolutely hate how every single time I go to place a new object and scroll over to the area I want to put it in, it moves a previously placed object. It takes way too much time to get all my objects back like I has them (this is on the IOS version of course).

#237434 - 10/19/14 09:15 PM Re: Virtual Families Suggestions [Re: SupernaturalJem]
dixiem Offline

Loc: Massachusettes
I do agree with this suggestion...I'd even ask that you see if you can accomplish this.

Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter