Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#237107 - 04/17/14 08:24 PM Re: Stuff to add to vf2 or stuff that you want to chan [Re: arnie]
mlw1980 Offline

Loc: USA
Well where do begin so many things I'd love to change well for one thing the prices are too high they need to ease up on the prices!! Another is I'd like to be able to buy items in quantities! Having to go back and forth is just annoying!!! Specially when getting medicines!!!

Bigger tool bar would be nice too.

#237165 - 05/11/14 08:25 PM Re: Stuff to add to vf2 or stuff that you want to chan [Re: mlw1980]
thatrandomperson Offline

i totally agree with you. the prices are high but i think thats because they dont want you to buy out the whole store at one time. it sucks that you can only buy a limited amount of groceries at one time.

#237224 - 05/30/14 02:54 PM Virtual Families 3/ Ideas
Cassandra3840 Offline

Is there going to be a Virtual Families 3? If they do make one. I would like to see a map, where it takes us to other locations to collect stuff like butterflies, seashells, coins, photos, dinosaurs, etc. You click on map it takes you to the beach for seashells, butterflies at a park garden. For coins we would have to have a medal detector. Another, thing I saw on kindle was Virtual Families 1 & updated to Virtual Families 2. Was a collection of Ornaments for Christmas. Also, all the place we visit would add money to the bank. Would love to see plants, we can plant. Like a flower section. Also, paint for walls or kitchen cabinet in wood tone or counters. Would like us to move the stuff that is already in place or change rooms as a new name. Like dining room, change it to game room. Also, would like to see if you were to click on swimming pool, it would give you 3 different choices of pools you would like. Would like to see a Holiday page to for furniture. Also, different color furniture mixed in with other different color furniture, not all in same higher generation. There should be a decor page to for art, etc. I'm not sure, I like the How we have to wait for generation to die off to open new stuff. I think we should have to open it buy money or someway else. smile

#237258 - 06/19/14 06:50 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: christina_ne]
Vivian Li Offline

This is definitely a small-scale suggestion, but -
PLEASE can we get a bench or chair for the piano?! As a pianist, the sight of my little people playing piano is great, but standing up? Terrible effects on your piano technique!

#237373 - 09/27/14 03:10 AM Re: Suggestions [Re: ajuma]
rukki Offline

i think once the last born reaches 19 and leaves a new generation should be chosen with out their parent dying . it like having grandparent parent and kid in the house .

can the teen have a boy/girl friend

and can the teen be able to celebrate sweet 16?
and can the parent celebrate marriage anniversary ? please make work

#237440 - 10/29/14 02:19 AM Suggestions
genig1 Offline

PLEASE I have played one and two so much. I love the VF versions. Some suggestions to build on the great things they do already.
1. Have many more achievements.
2. Easter eggs for us to find.
3. A way to choose a mate from maybe three at a time.

I cant wait for a new VF. Hopefully it will be soon.

#238264 - 06/14/15 05:42 PM Re: Suggestions [Re: genig1]
lorsieab2 Offline
Adviser

Loc: United States of America
If I could suggest some improvements, I would add the ability to change the style of the "starter" rooms back to their original style after you've renovated them (like the style the rooms come in by default) , or change the style of the "renovatable" rooms to the styles that are available to the starter rooms, if that makes sense. Of course, you could also add the ability to change the renovatable rooms back to the default style! It doesn't look right for one bathroom to look different from the other one. Maybe you could also add more styles for the rooms!
This is for the ios version btw!

I also agree with the other stuff people have said, like 360 degree rotation of furniture. And also, maybe for future VF's (or even VF2-- you could just download the update through a link below the place where you download VF2) you could also add the ability to update the computer versions through the Internet? It would work somehow like the leaderboards in the early VV's or something, maybe a popup with a link saying "new update-- download now at this link:" So that the ios version and the computer version could be equal. smile

#241399 - 04/13/17 08:25 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: arnie]
thewaif99 Offline

I have noticed that only 3 out of my last 15 couples had a baby 'naturally'. I have had to adopt a baby for all of the other couples so that my lineage didn't end. Needles to say, that isn't cheap. I can't scrape together money for rehabbing the house or getting work upgrades.

#242863 - 06/09/19 10:19 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: arnie]
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
I wish that we could change the name of our people if we don’t care for their given names. It would be ideal if on the family generation viewing screen, we could click inside the box with each person’s name, & change it to a new name. Just sayin’. &#128522;

#242865 - 06/09/19 11:41 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: arnie]
SarahCraftMiller Offline

Loc: St. Louis, MO - USA
It would be fantastic if you could offer several decorative items that people could place on the tops of tables, dressers, bookshelves, nightstands, etc. For example, some candles, picture frames, a vase with flowers, individual books (like to lay on top of a table as a decorative accent), a serving tray, an alarm clock, a glass(es) & coffee cups, so they can have drinks in the living room & bedrooms & out by the pool, etc.

Also, I love the 4 types of potted plants, but it would be great if there were also 4-6 kinds of potted colored flowers. It would brighten up the outside & inside as well.

Thanks for your consideration! I’m loving this game! <3

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter