Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 32 of 32 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32
Topic Options
#237153 - 05/08/14 07:28 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Thandi]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

Loc: Utah
I didn't mean to choose the eldest to start the second generation, when her wants-kids was "No Way", but somehow I hit Adopt rather than Try Again.

So when her first proposal came from a Watch Fixer, a job as good as hers (Lawyer), with a "Definitely" in his profile, I figured okay, they'll argue forever every time about having kids, but they'll manage. And she can afford to fix up the Workshop for him.

So after they fixed the birdbath together (it had been waiting for 2 adults at once), I dropped him to her, Embracing, then again--and they immediately headed inside to make a baby.

All I could say (and I did) was, "Wohh-ohh, bro. Masterful!"

#237156 - 05/09/14 05:27 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: George T SLC]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
In both VF and VF2 I generally take the first proposal that comes along. I'll adopt a Definitely' always, without worrying to much about their other attributes. That's assuming the family has one, of course. That means that I've quite often had a 'Definitely' and a 'No Way', and have found that they'll often still have large(ish) families. Two 'No Ways', though ...

I've also got a theory that the first time a new couple try for a baby they'll often get one and with the minimum of fuss. It's only my theory though.

#237159 - 05/11/14 01:48 AM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: arnie]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

What I didn't say to the youngest, now 18, while we were repairing the workshop wall, just thought very loudly: "'Calling the children to brush their teeth' is a really lame excuse. Especially when you've already said it twice!"

#237164 - 05/11/14 02:40 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Magesteff]
Isoladream Offline

"I underpaid those taxes by HOW MUCH???"

"Look, stop being depressed and do some work"

#237207 - 05/26/14 09:13 PM Re: Things you said while playing VF [spoilers? maybe] [Re: Isoladream]
George T SLC Offline
Expert

Again, thought VERY loudly: How does a 3yo get lush sideburns? In an attention-grabbing auburn, yet?

Page 32 of 32 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter