Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (Keegan), 99 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#236377 - 09/18/13 11:11 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Angel Bun]
austin2010a Offline
Adviser

Great ideas Angel Bun. I just thought of another idea too. Offer the following as choices for personal upgrades:

Piano Lessons - There would be 3 levels of training. Each purchased seperately. On each level they would automatically learn a new tune. They would keep each learned tune and play them randomly when they choose to play the piano or when dropped on it.

Guitar Lessons - Same as above.

Dancing Lessons - This one should be easy because it would just convert to the way the little peeps responded to the radio in VF1. They would find the radio turn it on and dance on their own. It would be nice if they could also listen to music as they did in VF1.

Cooking Classes - This upgrade would change the meal the little person made when he/she made a meal. Anyone who has not taken this class will make the same standard meal. But, anyone who has taken this class will make a new meal. There could be 5 or 6 randomly assigned meals in the upgrade.

So, for example let's say Mom took the class. Now when she makes meals she makes burgers and fries. Everyone else still make the old standard meal. And let's say Dad takes the class as well. Now, Dad makes steak and eggs when he cooks a meal. If the kids are old enough and they take the class, they would each get a different meal assigned to them depending on the next meal assignment in rotation.

#236379 - 09/19/13 01:44 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: austin2010a]
Angel Bun Offline

Thanks Austin smile

Your ideas sound pretty cool too. They'd bring some more variety to our peeps' daily lives.

Oh, I also had another thing to add in here... and that is...
Even though I've already bought the Mac version, I would be willing to buy the upgrades offered on my Android version- on my Mac version; the Brokerage Account, the Food Club, the Health Plan, and the Lucky Rock... The prices are reasonable, and it'd help me to help support you guys smile

#236613 - 10/29/13 06:47 PM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Angel Bun]
Aviatrix Offline
Consigliere

My suggestion would be that during a future update, they just change up some of the e-mail to player texts. Not add, just cycle in some new ones and say buh-bye to some old ones, just to keep it fresh.

(sorry, I don't usually cross-post, but it was suggested that I copy this suggestion here}

And I promise that next time I'm at a loss for mod ideas, I'll look here. wink

#236735 - 12/03/13 04:12 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Corylea]
AmberKillian Offline
Trainee

Loc: North Carolina
It would be nice if we could clear out an entire room (or the whole house) of furniture with a couple clicks while redecorating instead of having to move each piece individually. Moving the pieces individually would still have to be an option of course. Conversely, it would also be great if we could "lock" furniture in place, so we don't move the rug instead of the coffee table. Thanks for the great game!

#236810 - 01/18/14 12:42 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: Corylea]
OptiTron Offline
Adviser

First off, let me state, this game is WAAAAAY too puerile. AND has bugs. I was thinking after waiting for 2 years, you would have had them all sorted... I have a guy, Dor, who is TRYING to become a Master, already on level 6, in the workshop, but guess what, he may be learning his skills, according to the meter, but he is NOT earning money... And the graph bars in the character windows are out of alignment, do not come to the end, nor line up top to top. This should have been a fast easy fix BEFORE the game came out to the public. Also, it is VERY annoying to always have to move the furniture to look for socks and trash and stains. Every time one does that, all the family members stop what they are doing to watch the controller "rearrange" the stupid furniture... And um, EXCUUUUSE me? But after spending 300 bucks (which are very hard to find) on a couch, ya mean I only get 18 bucks for putting it out curbside for selling?

I played VF1 a few years ago and saw it was a STUPID game. But was truly hoping VF2 would be more like Virtual Villagers with puzzles and conundrums and such, But NOPE, y'all went and put it into boringz-world where all ya do is watch the clock tick and hope for SOME money from STUPID NON-EARNING characters. And the bug hunt? What a waste. Never mind the bones... Seriously, I have to buy a permit? There is no shovel to find nor dog to train to dig up??? Your imagination was WAY too short for such long awaited finalization... Please stop with this series of games and go back to focusing on Villagers and Plants and Fish. WAY more exciting and interactive... what a waste, even if it was only 10 bucks... Basilisk games make better interactive exciting games than this for the same amount...

Edited by OptiTron (01/18/14 12:45 AM)

#236853 - 01/27/14 12:35 AM Re: VF2 - Small suggestions [Re: OptiTron]
OptiTron Offline
Adviser

More of the same. You guys fixing these? Dog dropped in pool never leaves. Second generation, cook, level 5 for 15 years, never earned a cent. Truly? And people do not find your game frustrating??? And I re-iterate, no puzzles? Where were the puzzle developers in this game. EVERY other game had some excitement besides decorating a house with money that is never earned... I used to dread the e-mails that would come thru as you could never trust if they were taking money or giving it. But all you get is your stupid tongue in cheek Fakebook stuff. Seriously, the only things keeping me playing is trying to afford the built in pool, and THAT is only to see how big it is, where it fits and what happens if placed where the collections pop up. Knowing how this game was built, it will interfere.

oh in the addendum, I used the psychiatric help to see if my cook would earn and learn if his dislike of studying was obliterated. THAT was a waste of 1750 hard earned coins. Still nothing earned, nothing learned.

#237058 - 04/08/14 12:33 AM Stuff to add to vf2 or stuff that you want to chan
thatrandomperson Offline

I have alot of things that I want to change about vf2 but I still like the game. I want to see what other people want to change or add too. One thing I want to change is about the pets, they should do much more than walk around. Our peeps should be able to play with the pet and do more stuff with it. And then the baby, the mother's carry the baby everywhere they go, they should have a crib in the store so the mother can put the baby down. Those are my opinions on what to add on vf2.

Edited by Xay (05/12/14 12:08 AM)
Edit Reason: moving to merge with Suggestion thread

#237061 - 04/08/14 09:09 AM Re: Stuff to add to vf2 or stuff that you want to chan [Re: thatrandomperson]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Hi thatrandomperson,

You might like to read the Developer feedback forum where there are a couple of threads with suggestions for VF2. You'll see that both your suggestions have already been mentioned and I'm sure that the developers have them in mind already. Whether they'll be able to implement them in a future version or game is another matter. wink

#237068 - 04/09/14 12:28 AM V2 Suggestions
Jaynnick Offline

What do you want to see in VF3? That is, if they make one.

#237084 - 04/14/14 06:01 PM Re: V2 Suggestions [Re: Jaynnick]
IsolaFlower Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ohio
Honestly, the cost of items to earnings are out of proportion. Who pays 300 dollars for a magazine? It's got to be the super mega edition of Homes and Gardens. I never had much trouble with money in VF1, so I'm not sure what was changed.

I do understand that they were trying to do something different... and I love the concept of being able to furnish the house however I please! But where are the puzzles? Also, TBH I don't care for the design of the peeps as much, though it's very well done. It just seems like the heads are over-sized and. Perhaps it's just because I'm used to the first one smile

As a PC game it's not as fun as the first Virtual Families. Though it holds it's own as a game on your phone, it simply isn't up to par with what I expected from LDW. This game had huge potential, but I think I'll stick to VF1 for now.

Overall it's fun, and while the mechanics are different, I do love this game. I would reccommend it to any of my casual gamer friends, It's just not the first LDW game on my list.

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter