Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 88 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >
Topic Options
#225901 - 12/01/10 12:09 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: kerryberry]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Be a good idea to have the red and green glove in VV like in VF
smile

#225907 - 12/01/10 05:17 PM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Annthewhofan]
Havetia Offline
Guru

Loc: Somewhere in NC
"I hope you know, that I would so be red gloving you right now. Fr srs rlz." Me to the GC when he through yet ANOTHER party.

Annthewhofan made me think of it

#225921 - 12/05/10 04:10 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Havetia]
Taori Offline

"How strange IS that plant anyhow, Trainee Doctor Caia!?"

(watching her pacing back and forth repeatedly, not getting anywhere, and it says "studying strange plant")

#228506 - 02/09/11 12:21 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Taori]
runufooie Offline

Here's some of mine!

Said while dragging a random, very persistent guy away from the girls: "Hey hey hey! Don't touch her! Endesha gets the girls, you get the berries!

Said while searching for my notorious demon child who's never around when I need her for mushrooms: "APONIIII! WHERE ARE YOU?! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PUT A BELL ON THIS KID!"

"OH NO! NOT WITH THE OLD PEOPLE!"--This was with one time when I had an 18-year-old guy and five 50-year-old women. The man was set on breeding. Need I say more?

"Put that baby down and WORK!"--Also self-explanatory. Those women hold their babies for waaay too long.

#228586 - 02/10/11 06:09 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: runufooie]
they8pizza Offline
Trainee

Loc: Wisconsin
I downloaded the demo around 2 years ago, used it up instantly, I just bought it and activated it and the first thing out of my mouth was "Wow!" because I still had people alive and it was on 2x speed and running! There were alot of dead ones, but otherwise it was as if I'd never left it!

#229772 - 05/31/11 11:17 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: they8pizza]
red3080 Offline
Expert

Loc: Victoria Australia
i swear if you even think of doing laundry ill put you in that cave and block it again understand

#230105 - 07/30/11 02:02 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: red3080]
chocolatechip Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Being chased by angry igaunas
Oh, I love this topic!I seriously should stop talking to my computer... grin

1. " I swear, If you even THINK about doing the laundry, I'll put you and your kids on boat with a one way ticket to your old island!"
2. " I should confiscate the children's phones. Nature calls them WAY too much."
3. " I vow that one day I will have my revenge on you Golden Child!"
4. "I've already called Santa. None of you will be getting presents this year." ( I lied to them. I deserve a timeout. wink My mother looked at me like I was crazy when I said that)
5. " I need to put a barricade around that cactus and install a Porta-Potty. They will hurt themselves because of the cactus and I don't like the fact that they peed in my MAGIC garden"
6. " I wonder if the garden has plumbing. There's gotta be a reason they do their buissness there."
7. " I would'nt have made a magical lagoon if I had known it would bring the GC AND laundry."

Anyone else think I'm insane?

Edited by chocolatechip (07/30/11 02:03 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling error

Avvi by AR

#230539 - 12/23/11 02:13 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: chocolatechip]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

^Yes. Insanity is a good thing.

"If a single one of you dies while I am asleep, I will NEVER forgive you. Understand?"

"Hurry up and finish this puzzle so you can finish the rest of the puzzles so I can play VV2!"

"Yay. They restored a magical garden. Celebration. Yay. NOW GET BACK TO WORK, ALL OF YOU!"

"Oh crud." Said when I accidentally dropped one of my builders onto my scientist, thus giving her breeding experience when I intended for her not to have a baby. She hasn't had one... yet...

"Kid, kid, where's a kid? Kid, I need a kid! Oh, there you are! ... Where'd the mushroom go? I know there was one somewhere! Where'd it go? Darn..."

"If you freeze one more time..."

"Stop freezing, you stupid thingy!"

#230630 - 01/12/12 02:41 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: txmom2]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Freezing a lot on me too I hate that when that happens

#230638 - 01/13/12 12:28 AM Re: Things you've said while playing...LOL {SPOILE [Re: Annthewhofan]
txmom2 Offline
Consigliere

"Oh, my golden child is actually sick! Yay!" Lol, he doesn't cough when I pick him up though.

"Oh my gosh, did I actually just make her have a baby? Fail. I thought she was sick."

"Golden child, why are you making a party? Your people are sick! Come heal your sick people."

"What? Did someone heal him already? What happened? No one's sick anymore? Cool, the golden child making a party magically healed everyone!"

I got that event with the vial where if you have them drink it it makes everyone but them sick. I let him drink it just because I was bored. :P

Page 57 of 58 < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter