Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 88 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#238196 - 05/03/15 03:05 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
VF 4 Life Offline

Hello just joining in ( I have the first version ),
I'm on my second generation (I had to restart after 33 generations ;()
A girl who was the little sister to triplets moved into the house after the tragic death of her father. Her name was Katia she has blonde pigtails and wears a pink top with a denim skirt. She married Burhi who has black hair and glasses. They have twin girls Webby and Twinkle they both like strolling and have black hair with glasess they wear a blue shirt with a white skirt.

#238197 - 05/03/15 08:13 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF 4 Life]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I've started a new generation, so now I'm on my 44th generation. I chose Trishella to inherit the house. Trishella has married Balozo. They're both in their 30s. Trishella is 34 and Balozo is 36. I have tried 4 times for these guys to have kids, but none of these times worked. I knew they both wanted kids, plus I had no lack of money, so I bought the adoption upgrade. The kid was a little girl named Frie, and she is currently 8. Frie has straight, medium-long blonde hair and glasses. She also has a white shirt with purple stripes and a jean skirt. Balozo has straight brown hair and glasses, and he wears a white shirt with a red tie & black jacket, with matching black pants. I just rearranged the house, so I moved the stuff on the patio to a different location outside, and made room for new stuff. Also, the old entertainment room is now a library, the old laundry room is now an entertainment room, the old living room is now a pool/living room, yet the family room, adult's bedroom, and child's bedroom remain the same. Along with this, I'm going to upgrade the office, kitchen, 1st bathroom, and workshop.

#238198 - 05/04/15 07:34 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
44 generations AriaSparkle? WOW! shocked Have you tried giving both Trishella & Balozo a Doctors Consultation? It could be that one or both of them are in need of Baby Boost. Only a Doctors Consultation will tell you for sure.

#238199 - 05/04/15 08:23 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: MissKathy]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

I tried, and it didn't say anything. Trishella is currently 42 and Balozo is 44. I decided to adopt another child, and his name is Gregetto. Gregetto has sleek black hair and dark brown eyes. He wears very light brown pants and a green short-sleeve shirt with patterns on, like the gardeners' outfit. Apparently, a couple real time hours ago, I checked on the game and the gardener, Loyal, looked exactly like him except taller. Gregetto is currently 4 and Frie is 16. Now that the house has been revamped and upgraded, it looks better than ever!

#238201 - 05/05/15 12:11 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF 4 Life]
MrsRobinson Offline

What was the tragic death of her father? My people hardly ever get sick. I have even let them stay a bit sick to see what happens. They get better by themselves. Hmmm.

#238202 - 05/05/15 12:48 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: MrsRobinson]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Your people get better by themselves? That's weird. Also, when someone's status is a bit sick, they could be more than just a bit sick. My people normally get sick once or twice in a generation. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Anyways, my people are doing quite well. Trishella is 46, Balozo is 48, Frie is 18, Gregetto is 8, and I just got the orphan event. I adopted her in, and her name is Trishina. Trishina has reddish blonde hair that is tied in a tight bun, brown eyes, raindrop earrings that are yellow, and a long, stunning red dress. Trishina is currently 3.

#238243 - 05/23/15 02:35 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
VF 4 Life Offline

I'm ahead quite a few generations with Paul and Franie and their new son Otto they are extremly happy Paul is always on the computer talking to his sister Jess. They talked about their pasts and are extremly happy with their new family Franie wants a baby girl I will post later

#238246 - 05/25/15 02:42 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF 4 Life]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Ok, so I'm now nearing the end of my 45th generation. First, I have to state a couple of things that happened in the 44th generation. So, when the parents were getting older, I adopted 2 kids: Kikolo and Kristania. I considered them twins because I had adopted them atthe same time, though the only thing in common about them was their eyes, which were both colored brown. After the parents had died, I chose Kristania to inherit the house, because her salary was 15 and her want for kids was would be nice. When she got her first marriage porposal, I decided that I wanted her to be single. After a while, I felt I would start fresh for the 46th generation, so I didn't adopt any kids either. Next generation, I'll start with a new person.

#238256 - 06/09/15 04:16 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Amanda231]
Jackie_Paoli Offline

Lucella is second generation. She married early to Francozo, who entered the family with over $370. They planned on only having two kids, whom turned out to be two girls, Katola and Skye. They are one year apart. Francozo secretly wanted a boy, so little Fargor came along, looking just like his dad. Currently Lucella is 44, Francozo 46, Katola 19 or so, and Skye 18. Skye likes cooking so she makes lost of the meals in the house. Francozo is a ketchup bottler and Lucella makes dresses. They are a happy family of five.

#238356 - 08/19/15 10:47 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Jackie_Paoli]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Geez. . .I forget what generarion I'm in, but I think it was 48 50ish.

Anyways, I currently gave 3 people. Brella, the mother, who is 44, Bot, the father, who is 46 and Bono, the child, who is 12. Brella is a hard worker who spends her time doing her career. Bono is an energetic boy who spends most of his time playing & running around. Bot is a calm person who spends most of his time doing his career and cooking.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter