Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 111 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#237651 - 12/20/14 11:01 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: MissKathy]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
One time my parent Atlas was in the house for 1 minute and got a little orphan. And one time on a different computer the parents were dying and their teenage daughter let in an orphan smile

Edited by Christopher Hall (12/20/14 11:01 PM)

#238080 - 04/03/15 03:14 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF_Life]
Cashew Offline

Cashew family consists of:

Brucino, age 30, Model Builder. Likes work.
Feletta, age 29, Eyeglass Repairer. Likes cooking.
Bot, age 6. Likes snacking and bugs.
Aipad, age 3. Likes organizing.
Franchi, newborn. No particular interests.

Brucino is a handsome young man with dark, long hair and the biggest, deepest brown eyes in the family. Feletta matches her husband beautifully with her sheet of brown hair, large eyes, and little grape-shaped hair clip. The children Bot, Aipad, and Franchi look nothing like their parents: Bot is black haired and green eyes, with an adorable little smirk plastered on his face. Aipad shares her brother's eyes but has two thick ropes of blonde hair instead. Finally, Franchi shares his older sister's hair color, the latter of which is rather long and mullet-like; though has large, blue eyes. All family members share the same olive skin tone; the girls share similar outfits consisting of green overalls. Brucino (and soon Franchi) wears a pale green sweater with brown cargos, while Bot has a red-and-white shirt and plain jeans.

The family is doing quite well now. Feletta has no real need to work by the state of things; it is difficult for her to have a child although the family wants children badly. Luckily, Feletta has been blessed with three beautiful, subtle, and adept children with some of the sweetest names invented; while not caring for them, Feletta enjoys cooking recreationally.

Brucino is the worker of the family; so perfectly flawed, if only Brucino would stay forever! His handsome face is modestly combined with simple attire, reflecting Brucino's unique and valued personality. Although Brucino is devoted to his work, it is not uncommon to see the father of three reading stories to Bot, Aipad, and Franchi. He and Feletta are very close; in fact, of all the little families I've raised, Brucino and Feletta seem to actually house love for one another.

The children are adorable, especially Aipad; her little face lights up every room. It's hard not to praise her out of joy when she thinks she can hide from you! Though the others, Bot and Franchi, are still cute. Bot is my little entomologist; he found the first bug collectible and is constantly "catching grasshoppers" or "looking for bugs". While Franchi is a baby, just by looking at his family tree picture, he seems perfect in his own right. The kids are reasonably well-behaved (most of the time) and try their best not to draw on walls or bang dishes- though the temptation can be found, occasionally, in Bot.

With a modest bank account, Brucino and Feletta have bought many career upgrades as well as one renovated room (only on first gen). They only spend on groceries, medicine, and flea-market health products when available.

#238085 - 04/04/15 07:34 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Cashew]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
After two months of not playing, I came back to my virtual family and started it over and without even pressing the try again button. I got a spikey haired guy and after an hour of proposals he married a blonde bun. And had a rainbow baby smile

Attachments
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

#238089 - 04/07/15 04:06 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF_Life]
Cashew Offline

Brucino and Feletta have since had two children; Rupee and Tozo. Rupee has a mature, deep-brown hair shade and the biggest eyes one could behold, but beware; beyond the dignified tones and short, wavy haircut lays a mischievous little girl who loves to program and play office as well as draw on walls. Rupee is a handful, but surprisingly fits right into the family.
Tozo, on the other hand, has a quieter and more neutral personality; though I take the latter back, for Tozo has quite strong opinions. Quite the picky child, Tozo loves the dark and fish though despises meat and babies. Good thing Tozo is Brucino and Feletta's last child! Tozo is adorable, with tight curls of brown hair along with his sister Rupee's dark and opaque eyes. The young child already wears glasses which add to his total package.

#238129 - 04/19/15 05:52 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Cashew]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
My peeps have a daughter named Brania who seems to be quite upset about being an older sister to two. She has been "depressed" for a while now, and her action consistently says "Jealous about new baby" (as our new addition arrived today). Not sure what's going on here, maybe just a weird coincidence between the two events?

#238148 - 04/22/15 08:54 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Nora Willow]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Loc: Playing Virtual Town
I have a family of 4. The parents, Ribbons and Hal, are in their 50s and have 2 children. Marcetto, the older child, is 15. The younger child, Penniana, is 8 and she isn't that troublesome. When Marcetto was younger, he sometimes jumped on the bed or played in the workshop, which made him more troublesome than Penniana. Overall, both my children are good.

#238170 - 04/25/15 01:26 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

I have started a new generation. I picked Penniana to be the mother, and she married a blue spiky haired guy named Tozo. Penniana is 27 and Tozo is 24. They have one child named Jessesse, who is currently 3. I'm thinking of having them have another child when Jessesse is somewhere from 6 to 9 years old. I haven't seen much trouble from Jessesse yet, but I have only seen her for minimal time, so I don't know...

#238175 - 04/25/15 07:08 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
Nora Willow Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Eastern Isola
Update: New generation for my peeps. I chose Brania's sister, Lella to carry on the family's legacy. I decided she was the best fit. Took me awhile to find her a suitable hubby. She was 30 when she married Pauletto. They're having trouble having children, although they both desperately want them. Lella is becoming depressed, and Pauletto is 'a bit blue' but I have no way to help them out frown hopefully they will get a random adoption event soon!

#238180 - 04/26/15 02:25 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Nora Willow]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Good news! Penniana and Tozo are now level 5 in their careers. Penniana has another child. His name is Marcolo, and he has blonde dreadlocks and bright blue eyes. He looks like Marcetto from the last generation. Marcolo is currently newborn, Jessesse is 7, Penniana is 29, and Tozo is 26. They have over 1,000,000 coins, about 150,000 food, and a fully renovated house. I'm thinking of modding it or revamping it soon.

#238189 - 04/27/15 10:33 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: AriaSparkle]
AriaSparkle Offline
Expert

Penniana and Tozo are now masters of their careers, and they are both in their 30's. Penniana is 37, and Tozo is 34. Jessesse is 17 and Marcolo is 11. Recently, I got the orphan event and adopted Trishella in. Trishella is 4 and she has long blonde hair in braids. She also has green eyes. Since I like having children alone in the house, I think the next child I'll have is going to be when my people are in their late 40's. Otherwise, I'll adopt a child when they're in their 50's. I am on my 43rd generation.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter