Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#237364 - 09/25/14 02:56 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Rivie]
Rivie Offline

I just got a little boy, Logic, show up and they adopted him, now they have two kids. Perfect timing because Tiny doesn't want kids at all, hopefully Logic will. Tiny is already 18, when do they go to college?

#237365 - 09/25/14 03:21 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Rivie]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
They leave on their 19th birthday so Tiny will go soon!

#237366 - 09/25/14 03:35 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: arnie]
Rivie Offline

Thanks! She just left for college, so now the house seems different without her. Even though Logic is still there, she was the only child for 18 years of her life

#237409 - 10/04/14 09:03 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Rivie]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
Interesting Topic :-)

I needed to start with a fresh new game (computer expired!). My family is now on its second generation. The first couple ( Grandma Decibel and Grandpa Logon) had one child, Lucie. Lucie (of Course) inherited the home. She is now at age 40 a level 3 Denture Maker. Her husband, Dante, is a 37 year old level 7 telemarketer. They have one 10 year old daughter, Kristette, and two sons; 15 year old Kita and Beamer - age 7.

Love the names and career titles (LOL)!

The family has completed all of the generation one and two home renovations. The west room is the children's bedroom, and Bedroom 1 is currently their sitting room (includes a new TV). The home office doubles as the parent's bedroom.

This family likes to play and has spent a good part of their income on toys, a Foosball table and the nicest BBQ grill. They also recently added a Tabby cat to the household.

Lucie's salary is 180, Dante brings in 420 and they earn all the extra coins they can by selling collectibles in their online store. At this moment they've 5,028 coins saved up.

The couple would like to leave a big pile of coins to help the third generation out. However, everyone wants "more stuff", new outfits and it takes a LOT of groceries to feed an active family. Meanwhile socks keep piling up along with the bills.

#237410 - 10/05/14 03:40 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Anarose]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

After producing a fourth child at the age of 44 Lucie's hair has turned grey overnight! So, while Kita left for college at the age of 19 there are still three children devouring groceries, gathering collectibles, giggling, chasing gophers, making noise and dropping odd socks all over the house.

#237417 - 10/08/14 01:30 AM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Anarose]
Anarose Offline
Adviser

All four children (Kita, Kristette, Beamer and Bliss) have grown up and have left home. Dante passed on just after Bliss turned 18. Lucie threw off depression by throwing herself into her work as a Denture Maker. By the time Bliss left for college Lucie had become quite happy. I learned that giving an elder vitamins and a piece of fresh fruit will improve thier health. Although alone in the home with only the family cat to talk to, Lucie remains happy. She enjoys soduku, crafting dentures in the workshop, looking for the moon, the sounds of nature, selling collectibles and recieving email from her children. Of late Lucie has begun to reflect more upon "old times". She is a level 7, Exceptional Denture Maker with a salary of 450. (Dante reached the top of his job as a Telemarketer with a salary of 480)

Edited by Anarose (10/08/14 01:37 AM)

#237429 - 10/15/14 08:47 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Amanda231]
swetemama Offline

Ok so I'm on my third gen.
My first gen was
Mom:odessa
Dad:dozo
Kid:kristette

Second gen was
Mom:kristette
Dad:tonic
Kid:trishela

Third gen is
Mom:trishela is 43
Dad:bingolo is 42
Kids:adware is at colloge
Frania is 17
Arthi is 18
Puma is 15

#237439 - 10/28/14 11:27 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: swetemama]
VF_Life Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Tyler, TX
After choosing Becky she got married they had a child, then twins, then triplets!

#237649 - 12/20/14 10:28 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: VF_Life]
Oreocreme Offline
Trainee

Loc: In a big gray house!
I had something new happen in my 8th generation. No sooner had Gabriella moved into the house, a little orphan showed up and she adopted him. I never had an unmarried peep with a child before in either VF 1 or 2. I decided since she had an heir, companionship and someone to pick up collectables (and loose socks) while she worked, I would hold out for a husband who shared her career or had less than $150 in the bank. She must have turned down about 15 proposals, but finally when she was 33 and her son was 12, a guy proposed who had the same career as Gabby & had $130 in the bank. I got both the Married for Love and Perfect Match trophies at the same time! It is too bad that he looks like a hippie with long stringy hair. He's not much to look at, but I wasn't about to turn HIM down. They now have a baby boy that looks like his father only with cuter hair. smile

#237650 - 12/20/14 10:57 PM Re: What's going on in your Virtual Family? (2) [Re: Oreocreme]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Congratulations Oreocreme, that is AWESOME! laugh

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter