Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 238 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#231453 - 06/06/12 04:51 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: wiccavic]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
You can receive the updated version from us, however, in your situation, you will need to submit a support request to our help desk, filling it out as much as you can. We'll also need your confirmation email, so if you can take a screenshot of that, and attach to your support request, the process will go much faster. smile

~Heather
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#231660 - 08/01/12 05:03 AM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: VVCX]
boet Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alaska
I have VV5 New Believers on my iPad and this just happened to me out of no where. Unplanned at that wink just trying to make room in the hospital and she kissed a male villager LOL. She has been nursing for two days now.

No clock changing or time warp but I have used youth grant to all my esteemed elders with devotion. And she has almost all 5 bars full with the 6th parenting at a quarter. This game is in the advanced stages as all puzzles have been completed with only 2 science lab items to find. My goal has been to carry forward the devoted masters and to obtain 10 or more masters of all skills. I have only 1 so far besides the chief.

Anyways, guess I will see what happens giving her youth or letting her die. ....

#231672 - 08/02/12 06:52 AM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: boet]
boet Offline
Trainee

Loc: Alaska
Wow! She finally gave up nursing at 65 yrs of age and I was able to save her after all smile

#234383 - 05/23/13 11:56 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: boet]
WPBN Offline

Wow! Activity sure has taken it's vacation.

I downloaded the patch, but how do i use it? There are now two links to VV5NB, the one i downloaded from Shockwave and this:

Continue the epic story of the castaways of Isola in Virtual Villagers: New Believers. Your villagers set out to find the source of a mysterious mask when they are ambushed! Who are these masked strangers, and why have they lost their way?

1:00:00 remaining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy this game for unlimited game play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already purchased? Enter your key here.

Sorry, I don't know how to post images. But... yeah. I don't have any pregnant youth villagers yet, and I'm going to train them to different tasks, but when they've become JOATs (I selected Parenting on all of them while closing the game to advance the population), I would have them to reproduce. Since I read about these problems, I downloaded the patch but ^.

EDIT: Oh, also, I downloaded it from Shockwave only two days ago. I think it should have had the patch, but it says 1.00.SW, not something else.

Edited by WPBN (05/23/13 11:58 PM)

#234421 - 05/24/13 05:35 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: WPBN]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Versions from other sites like Shockwave aren't necessarily the latest version. What you've downloaded is a trial version. That will time out after an hour if you don't buy the full version from Shockwave.

Where did you get the original version from? If it was from LDW you should download the trial from the LDW website and install it over the first; it should pick up your registration key. If you got it from another site you should download the version from there.

#234429 - 05/24/13 07:20 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: arnie]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
We have delivered the updated version to all the other portals (Shockwave, Big Fish Games, Real Arcade, Yahoo, etc) after posting our update on Feb 07, 2011, so if you bought the game at another game site, you should contact them and request the game update, as they determine how to handle the game update for their version of the game.

If you bought your Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers game from one of the other game distributors, you should not download and install the updated version from our site. Doing so will cause your game to revert to a demo, since other game site's activation methods will not work with our version of the game.

LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#236862 - 02/03/14 12:45 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: LadyCFII]
Kianta Offline

I purchased the game through Gamehouse a couple of weeks ago and the link to the update is about 3 years old. I've gone to the facebook page but can't track it down,
could somebody please post a link so that I can update properly?
I wanted to try and complete the entire game using the original villagers. It was working up until now, but I've hit the nursing mum issue.

#236863 - 02/03/14 06:40 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: Kianta]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Kianta,

See the post from Xay above. If you downloaded from another site you'll need to contact them; other game sites' versions won't work with the version on the LDW site, they'll revert to trial versions.

#238598 - 12/11/15 03:48 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: LadyCFII]
Madea Offline

Loc: Third planet from the Sun
Hello, I have this game through WildTangent. How do I get the update. I've got about 5 or 6 permanent nursing mothers. lol. I used the Grant Youth to some villagers with almost maxed skills.

Another thing I'm seeing with the Grant Youth is that those villagers don't seem to advance skills past what they had when they were granted youth.

Thanks, years later and I am still enjoying playing these games. I can't wait until the new ones come out.

#238607 - 12/12/15 10:34 PM Re: Problems With Nursing Moms [Re: Madea]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

As I said in the post immediately above you'll have to contact the site you downloaded from to see if they've bothered to update the game - lots don't.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter