Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 222 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24
Topic Options
#229767 - 05/31/11 08:27 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Cyborg]
red3080 Offline
Expert

Loc: Victoria Australia
if there is a PT2 i think it could use more spots for plants

#230452 - 12/07/11 01:30 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: red3080]
kerryberry Offline

Am I too late for suggestions? I like being able to make photos of the plants and am trying how to incorporate them into my spreadsheets.

Is there a way to photo the seeds? Right now I just try to reproduce them myself by hand.

Maybe someone has already worked this out, if so, any suggestions to me would be appreciated.

I like the speeds available right now, don't want to go any faster. I use the time between to do something around the house - maybe it should be the other way around. But it works for me.

Butterflies and dragons sounds like fun. Maybe another component that has the insects breeding....or birds...maybe this is an other game idea. Hang in there.

LDW is my favorite game company. Have a good holiday time.

#232859 - 04/06/13 12:08 AM Please make a Plant Tycoon 2 w/ more fun plants
Taco Freak Offline
Adviser

Loc: US
I liked PT1 so please make a second one.

#236570 - 10/19/13 06:27 AM Re: Please make a Plant Tycoon 2 w/ more fun plants [Re: Taco Freak]
audra1010 Offline

Since there has only been one post in this thread in the last two years, I'm not exactly holding my breath ... but my wish list for future Plant Tycoon Updated:

1.) That a Plant Tycoon 2 is made.
2.) When you double tap on the pot to see a pic of the original seed planted in the pot, that there is a way to see what the parents of that seed is.
3.) A plant index similar to the Froggydex included with Pocket Frogs.
4.) Additional seed trays.
5.) Either the ability to multitask while selling plants in the nursery or an automatic sale option.
6.) More magic plants to discover and/or additional challenges such as the possibility or option of "orders" that can be filled to earn extra cash.
7.). If the game is going to be "free" there should be a way to complete the game without paying. I understand paying cash for certain decorations or rare plants or seeds that enhance or speed up the game, but not seed trays and soil. Those are required to continue with the game. If this is the model LDW wants to adopt, I know I would prefer to just pay for the game rather than paying for in-app purchases of such a critical nature. A model to the one in Dragonvale and Tiny monsters might be the way to go. You can buy certain seeds by using bucks, but there is also a way to breed them for free if you have the patience.
8.). A way to earn bucks in-game plus some start-up bucks.

I'm sure there are more, but since I may just be talking to myself, I can always just come back at later date and tell myself the other things I would love to see in a sequel to Plant tycoon that will most likely never happen.

Edited by audra1010 (10/19/13 06:28 AM)

#237248 - 06/10/14 11:17 PM PLEASE DO Plant Tycoon 2!!! (Yes, I'm begging.)
dragonbaby Offline

I love PT so much! Would really love to see a sequel.

Yes, I know you don't have it listed in your previews section. Yes, I know you have been focusing on VV and VF (also great games). Yes, I know I'm not the only person begging for a sequel.

I just wanted to voice my opinion that you should still keep PT2 in mind as a possible project. Thanks!

#237956 - 02/16/15 02:31 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: MochaJew]
likalaruku Offline

One of the things I really loved in Plant Tycoon was the music. I hope you get the same composer.

Hmmm....What would I suggest adding......

*Wider variety of pot designs.
*Twice as many songs.
*Option to paint or chose from a variety of different styles of pieces for the sale area.
*Option for less waiting time, like a FF mode, for people who can play a game 8 hours a day but rarely stick with any game for longer than a week.

Edited by likalaruku (02/16/15 02:35 AM)

#241745 - 10/23/17 07:27 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: NancyS]
Lia Offline
Trainee

Loc: New England
I couldn't have said it better. You've addressed the pros and cons on my list.

I would be willing to purchase a remake of PT provided the seed storage is expanded - "Collector's Edition" with a price of $12.99 maximum.

#243015 - 12/11/19 06:52 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Lia]
Danielle.bard Offline

I too would love to have a second version of Plant Tycoon. There is a second version of all the other games on here. I would like a brighter set of pots, less time for plants to grow, more pots spaces, and a better way to sell plants in the green house. Please make a second Plant Tycoon game. I miss playing it as it takes too much "RL" time to play. I love this game. I have tried to play other tycoon games but keep coming back to this game. I am not totally computer literate and cant fix most problems with the computers I have or I would make "mods" to help as well.
Have a good day,
Thanks again,
Danielle

#243657 - 06/15/21 09:36 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Danielle.bard]
Magdelena Offline

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
I would love to see Plant Tycoon 1 available on Android.

Suggestions for part 2 are: Ability to choose your shop keepers appearance. Ability to zoom in when pruning. Ability to choose the color of pots without having to fill with soil and trash repeatedly. Large seed expansion, I want to be able to have at least one of each seed, two would be best ~ maybe make them stack?

I love the music, calm and relaxing. When it's time to sell, I just go do a chore or something.

#243658 - 06/16/21 08:42 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Magdelena]
Hydra14 Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Magdelena
I would love to see Plant Tycoon 1 available on Android.

Suggestions for part 2 are: Ability to choose your shop keepers appearance. Ability to zoom in when pruning. Ability to choose the color of pots without having to fill with soil and trash repeatedly. Large seed expansion, I want to be able to have at least one of each seed, two would be best ~ maybe make them stack?

I love the music, calm and relaxing. When it's time to sell, I just go do a chore or something.

Plant Tycoon 2 for mobile would work soo well today laugh People are spending most of their time with their phones. It could be easy to open it every hour to check how plants are doing. I wanted to rreplay it on PC recently, but realized i don't want to sit on computer multiple times in a day, phones are much easier to hang around. Also, first Plant Tycoon was made for Palm and Pocket PCs anyway.

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter