Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 18 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >
Topic Options
#230703 - 01/31/12 09:04 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: samsam101]
aliah Offline

I love all the VV and own 1-5 it is always so hard to wait for the next one to come out, but worth the wait in the end.
The challenge in V5 was exciting, and I would like to see something like that in V6 sans religion, masks, and worship/honor.
A kitchen would be nice where we could see them cooking and eating. Also in the clothing hut, a loom would be nice. Would give my little people something else to learn and do. I also like the idea of a tool shed where people go to learn to make tools. After all tools have to come from somewhere.

However, none of this will happen if there isn’t a V6, so I hope that the authors aren’t to burned out on VV as I am longing for V6 to arrive.
Since I found The VV some years ago, I have been in love with them. When my first villager died in V1, I cried my eyes out He was a farmer and fed the whole village, such dedication such pride in what he did. How could I not love him, even in his silly grass skirt.

Well that’s my contribution for now, be back later

Aliah

#231005 - 03/12/12 07:47 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: invalidthirteen]
Jen1207 Offline

I would like to see the parent skill go up with teaching, and I'd like to be able to create more villagers (as many as I choose), and we just build enough huts to acommodate them. I would also for huts to take far less than one year or more game time! Collectibles should be collected at least after the puzzles are done, as most people are done with the game by then (I just found my 11th fish scale, and I finished all the puzzles two days ago). I also want a family tree so we can aviod the family relations! LOL!

I know, since the game is already out, this won't happen in this one or the next (since that just came out), but I'd love for us to be able to expand the map of the island to either include other characters we've already used, or allow us to just expand the village.

Edited by Xay (03/12/12 08:07 PM)
Edit Reason: combined consecutive posts

#231028 - 03/16/12 07:54 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Jen1207]
wiccavic Offline

I have a suggestion for VV6 - cause I know there will be one - how about alowing interaction between all of the tribes and tribal areas? I have enjoyed playing VV1-5 and would like to be able to interact with the other tribes and travel to other parts of the island.

#234464 - 05/25/13 01:50 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Silverbeast]
lavaluv27 Offline

Loc: Tokyo,land of sunrise
I want my villager awarded with a new skill name when he/she mastered 4th and 5th skill as well as esteemed elder.For example,such as legendary elder,prestigious elder,majestic elder etc.I

I optionally want to deactivate master parent’s ability to make a baby.This is sometimes annoying when I want to save population or need more villagers on project,for researching and farming.

I need some solutions for villager’s dislikes,especially for who doesn’t like running!I often start over the game if I unfortunately have villager who dislikes to run.To solve this,I have an idea.How about having villager’s island tools to play more efficiently?The name of the tool for it is “magic anklet” that makes who can’t run walk at normal speed,normal villagers become a runner and even slow elders walk as they were young.Available in exchange of high tech points on tech screen or purchasable at clothing hut as grocery,either will be okay.This is absolutely brilliant idea,I think.

I want gender selection before releasing babies.Also want quick birth to babies.Ah,sometimes I want a baby nursed by mother becomes twins and triplets when I instantly need more villagers.

I want to see new fruits on Isola other than berry.

I want more choices.Play in south shore or north,in thick forest or near water for example.

Edited by lavaluv27 (05/25/13 02:08 PM)

#236142 - 08/28/13 06:55 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: lavaluv27]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

1. I've been saying this for ages, but I want them to bring back the totems from VV2. It'd be nice to mark villagers' accomplishments in some lasting way.

2. More benefit for the Parenting skill. Example: on Fast setting, a parent is nursing for two hours. Maybe make it so that when a baby is born, the game checks the mother's Parenting skill. If she's an Adept parent, then she nurses for ninety minutes and if a Master parent then she just nurses for one hour. The kid would still be the same age when she finished; it would just take less time to get there wink Otherwise, I can't see any point to this skill at all.

3. Even if nursing moms can't work, I'd like them to be able to find collectibles (it makes a sort of sense; they're not busy working, their kid suddenly seems fascinated by something so they investigate...you get the idea ;))

4. The ability to recruit members from other tribes, albeit at a cost of food/tech points (your peeps have to eat something while they're traveling to this other tribe :D)

5. Leaving the parents' icons on children's portraits permanently, instead of scrapping them when the kid turns 18.

6. I'd also like to see the tribal chief brought back.

7. Please no superpowers in the next chapter. A lot of the fun was taken out of VV5 for me, since instead of using my little peeps and some ingenuity to fill lakes, it was done with a couple of clicks. I also didn't like the fact that you HAD to grow your tribe to an insane size; while it makes sense that more people gives you more belief ergo more power, I really don't like playing with a large tribe. 30-40 is plenty for me smile

Edited by JudasFm (08/28/13 06:55 PM)

#236174 - 08/30/13 03:19 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: JudasFm]
Deanne Offline

Loc: workington uk
I cant wait for VV6 either and I love the idea of additional skills such as a tailor for the clothing hut, a chef for a kitchen, a potters wheel to make crockery etc., I also liked the soap idea in VV4.

#236261 - 09/06/13 06:01 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: Deanne]
VV3 girl123 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: The Wild West
Yeah me too. I like the traveling villagers idea too, just maybe a slight change so a son wouldn't constantly try to get his his mom pregnant...

#236262 - 09/06/13 06:02 AM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: JudasFm]
*Moonlyght* Offline
Guru

Loc: São Paulo, Brazil
I do agree with JudasFm: it's a shame we don't have the totems anymore!!!!! It was great to have a token to remind your elders.

One thing a liked A LOT both on VV4 and VV5 is the mausoleum. Apart from not being so sad as a graveyard, it was also great to have the peeps to look on. I mean, sometimes you get to know the avatar and not the name, so it was a great idea to go there and actually see the people who died.

Talking about dead peeps, what I also missed on VV5 was the ghosts. I kept playing like forever VV4 just to make the ghosts appear!

And no superpowers on VV6 pleeeeeease!!!!!

#236287 - 09/09/13 11:34 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: *Moonlyght*]
JudasFm Offline
Adviser

I've never seen any ghosts in VV4 (barely remember VV5). I guess I just didn't play it for long enough stretches laugh

I agree though; the mausoleum and little pictures of the peeps is much better than the graveyard. I hope they keep that in future games smile

#236416 - 09/21/13 11:16 PM Re: What is your hope on the next chapter of VV? [Re: JudasFm]
lavaluv27 Offline

Loc: Tokyo,land of sunrise
Quote:
Originally Posted By: JudasFm
1. I've been saying this for ages, but I want them to bring back the totems from VV2. It'd be nice to mark villagers' accomplishments in some lasting way.

4. The ability to recruit members from other tribes, albeit at a cost of food/tech points (your peeps have to eat something while they're traveling to this other tribe :D)

5. Leaving the parents' icons on children's portraits permanently, instead of scrapping them when the kid turns 18.

6. I'd also like to see the tribal chief brought back.

7. Please no superpowers in the next chapter. A lot of the fun was taken out of VV5 for me, since instead of using my little peeps and some ingenuity to fill lakes, it was done with a couple of clicks. I also didn't like the fact that you HAD to grow your tribe to an insane size; while it makes sense that more people gives you more belief ergo more power, I really don't like playing with a large tribe. 30-40 is plenty for me smile

I agree.I always feel unlikely to keep on playing for more hours after I solved all puzzles.But what to do if you made hundreds of them and there are no spaces to place?

You may need another village on Isola or other island.Tell me how'd they join your tribe.

I want a family tree for each villager;to know who are the kid's parents,grandparents....,and to know who gave birth to who.

If only the chief had some special abilities as in VV3.

And thank you,JudasFm.I used to think keeping larger population is the best.I had many experiences that required huge toughness having 80-90-100 villagers.I'm now just replaying VV1 and as you advised,I’m attempting to save population.Wow everything is becoming finer! wink

Page 16 of 18 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter